But I won’t
这件事或许难以置信
It’s probably hard to believe
但或许奥利维亚不像你这么肤浅
but maybe Olivia is not as superficial as you
或许
And maybe…
或许你低估了一个拉美裔男人的
Maybe you’re underestimating the passion
热情和魅力
and charisma of a Latin man
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你好啊
我吃了太多快乐药片
I had one too many happy pills
喝了更多香槟
Five too many champagnes
我想回家
I wanna go home
好的 我来叫豪华轿车
Okay. I will call the limo
不行 不能被人拍到奥利维亚喝醉的照片 女性故事
No! No drunk Olivia photos. Women’s stories
嘿 看啊 是那个泊车员
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Look. It’s the valet guy
借过
Excuse me. Excuse me
是泊车员安东尼奥
It’s Antonio the Valet!
你是真男人
You’re the man!
墨西哥万岁
Long live Mexico!
饭菜很好吃 各位
The food was delicious, guys!
安东尼奥 我爱你
Antonio, Antonio, I love you. I love you
我也出名了
I’m famous too
他马上出来
He’ll be right out

Hey
怎么回事
What happened?
开门
Open the door!
快点
Hurry up
哇 瞧瞧你 托尼 你成时尚偶像了
Wow! Look at you, Tony. You’re a fashion icon!
快上车 不然我们会被拍到
Hurry up or we’ll get caught!
去哪
Where to?
奥利维亚 我们需要你的地址 醒醒
Olivia, we need your address. Wake up
她会在我们手上死掉的
She’s gonna die on us
她不会死的 她只是喝了酒吃了药
OD’ing white girl… She’s not gonna die, she just drank and took pills. If they catch me with a rich
如果我被拍到 和一个服药过量的有钱白人小姐在一起
她没过量服药
She hasn’t OD’d! Hey, Olivia
嘿 奥利维亚
他们会发现我们的 我们得走了
They’re gonna get us! We gotta go!
去哪 – 我不知道
I don’t know… – Go where?
我家
My house
好的 你家
OK! Your house!
能让你妈妈给我们做安其拉达吗
Can you ask your mom to make us enchiladas?
你怎么不让你…
Why don’t you ask yours…
走吧
Let’s go!
我要拍到奥利维亚·艾伦的照片 放在简历上会很光彩
I need me an Olivia Allan shot. It’s good for the resume
她很快就会出来
She’s gotta be coming out soon
危险已过
Coast is clear
车速不能超过70公里
Don’t go above 45
哪写着了
Where does it say that?
如果你是拉美人 车速超过70公里 警♥察♥会拦停你 这是法律
If you’re Latino and pass 45, they pull you over. It’s law
真的吗 – 真的
Seriously? – Yup
你们谁饿吗
Anyone hungry?
你是脑残吗 鲁迪
Are you brain dead, Rudy?
我们不能停车
We’re not stopping!
两份鸡蛋和芝士 一个英式麦芬
Two eggs and cheese and an English muffin
再来几个薯饼 还有…
And some hash browns and…
我该喝什么呢
What should I drink? – Make a decision!
快做决定
他们会以绑♥架♥罪逮捕我们的 你却还在点吃的
They’re gonna arrest us for kidnapping and you’re ordering food!
他要是不吃东西 血糖会下降
If he doesn’t eat, his blood sugar drops
谢谢 还是安东尼奥理解我
Thank you! Antonio gets me
你确定什么都不要吗 – 不要
You sure you don’t want anything? – No
托尼奥呢
Toño?
给我点个培根 鸡蛋 芝士百吉饼
Order me a bacon, egg & cheese on a bagel
好的
Okay
要给这个白人女孩点什么吗
Should we order anything for the white girl?
不用了 她很少吃东西
No, she doesn’t eat
可太好了 她不仅昏过去了 还营养不良
Great! She’s not only passed out, she’s also malnourished!
冷静 最后一次机会
Calm down. Last chance!
没时间了
There’s no time!
我不会分享食物的 – 走吧
I’m not gonna share – Let’s go!
我警告你哦
I’m warning you!
好吧 给我点份培根小食
Fine! Order me a Snackin’ Bacon
好的
加一个薯饼
And a hash brown
好的
Okay
既然都来了 给我点… – 快点做决定
Since we’re here… – Make up your mind!
那你为什么问我
Why’d you ask me then?

Hey!
奥利维亚 他们是我朋友 哈维和鲁迪
Uh, O – O – Olivia, uh, these are my friends, Javy and Rudy
嘿 – 鲁迪
Hey – Rudy
对 – 鲁迪是个小可爱
Yeah. Yeah – Rudy’s a cutie
我吗 – 你是个小可爱
Me? – You’re a cutie
我们需要知道你的地… – 你应该跟我助理回家
We need to know your addr – You should go home with my assistant
她叫阿曼达 非常漂亮 – 你…
Her name is Amanda. She’s very beautiful – You
我们需要你的地址 需要知道你住哪 所以…
We need your address. We need to know where you live, so
不行 别睡过去 等等 – 还有别的事吗
No, no. No, no, no. Don’t. Wait – Anything else?
我们需要你的地址 奥利维亚
We need your address! Olivia
一份培根小食 – 奥利维亚 你的地址 拜托
And a Snackin’ Bacon… – Olivia, your address, please
还要一杯卡布奇诺 可以了
and one cappuccino. That’s it
一共… – 番茄酱尽可能多给点
Your total is – And as much ketchup as you can give us!
我朋友是我朋友要的 好了 多少钱
The ketchup’s for my friend. Yes. How much?
一共39美元
Uh, your total is $39
每人13美元
13 bucks each
妈 你还没睡
Mom, you’re awake
记住 隔墙有耳
Remember, the walls are thin and you can hear everything
她喝醉了 我没有她的地址 我们只是去睡觉
She’s drunk and I don’t have her address. We’re just going to sleep
你是成年人了 想做什么都行
Do what you want, you’re a grown man
我只是提醒你隔墙有耳
Just reminding you the walls are very thin
睡觉
Sleep
好了
Okay, um…
该睡觉了 – 等等
Sleep time – Uh, wait
可以脱裙子了
Dress can come off
别 穿着裙子吧 你就穿着衣服睡
No, no, no, no! The – The dress stays on. You sleep in your clothes
不要 – 脱掉
No, no. No. No, no – Take it off
不要
No, no, no, no, no
好了 都好了
Okay. Yeah, all good
过来 儿子
Come here, son
我调成静音
Let me mute
你♥爸♥爸去世后
From your father’s death
我用了48年才再次找到真爱
it took 48 years to find love again
和金先生吗
With Mr. Kim?
贤宇
Hyun – Woo
他叫金贤宇
His name is Hyun – woo Kim
我错过了生活中的很多美好
I missed out on a lot of living…
我甚至都不记得
I couldn’t even remember
裸体男人是什么样子了
what a naked man looked like
怎么了
What!
妈 – 怎么了
Mom! – What!
总之 我很高兴你没有犯同样的错误
Anyway, I’m glad you’re not making the same mistake
你能对爱敞开心扉
and you’re open to love
这事儿挺复杂…
It’s more complicated
不要把事情复杂化 儿子
Don’t overcomplicate it, son
我会一直愿意伊莎贝尔做我孙子的妈妈
I will always love Isabel for being the mother of my grandson
可她像个白♥痴♥一样
But, she’s acting like a moron
她现在太蠢了
How crazy she turned out!
她最近经历了很多事
She’s been going through a lot lately
你是个好人 如果她看不到这一点
You’re a good person, and if she can’t see that
那我很高兴你和别的女人在一起
then I’m glad you’re hooking up with a new woman
妈 不是的
Mom, no
那个白人女孩很不错 她要是墨西哥人就好了
The white girl is really great, I only wish she were Mexican
这样我们就能一起八卦了
so we could gossip together
那个白人女孩在电影里看着挺好的
The white girl seems nice in the movies
好了 我想说的都说完了
OK, I’ve said my piece
你走吧 我要看电影了
Now go away, let me watch my movie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!