我真的很想探索一下
I really wanted to explore that…
谁打扮的你
Who dressed you? – No one
没有人
我邻居帮我戴了领结
My neighbor did the bow tie
但其他都是我自己捯饬的
but, I dressed myself – Hi – Olivia
你好 – 奥利维亚
对《唤醒美国》说几句话吧
A few words for Despierta América. What would you like to say? Did you dress him?
你有什么想说的吗 是你打扮的他吗
Oh, thank you so much. We’re gonna go and watch the movie now
非常感谢 我们现在要去看电影了
丘乔 礼服的事对不起了
Chucho, sorry about the tuxedo!
搞什么
我知道你说过什么都不想要 但我还是给你拿了吃的 以防万一嘛
I know you said you didn’t want nothing, but I brought you some just in case
这里所有东西都不要钱
They were not charging for anything
我有种不好的预感 米莉
I have a bad feeling, Meeley
感觉有些东西不对劲
There’s something in the air that ain’t right
还记得在爱荷华州博览会上
Remember the Iowa State Fair
我第一次见到我的飞机吗
when I saw my first aircraft?
那是一架摇摇晃晃的旧飞机 我怕得不敢上去
It was a rickety old flivver, and I was too scared to get on
但你拉着我的手 我们一起上去了
But you took my hand, and we went on together
今天再和我一起飞越太平洋吧
Be with me again today as I fly across the Pacific
你是最棒的 妈妈
You’re aces, Mom
嗨 你真漂亮 走吧
Hi. You look great. Let’s go
这是你们的座位 需要什么吗
Um, here’s your table. Can I get you anything?
好 一张大披萨 我要饿死了 我不想吃这些小点心
Yeah, a giant pizza. I’m starving. I don’t want any of this finger food
点过了 – 看吧 你预测了我的需求
Already ordered – See? You’re anticipating
安东尼奥 你有什么需要吗
Antonio, can I get you anything?
我只是来支持奥利维亚的盛大之夜的
I – I’m just here to support Olivia on her big night
很好
Sweet
我怎么没在红毯上看到他
Where was that on the red carpet?
我是说 他长得不算差 但我错过了什么吗
I mean, he’s not bad – looking, but what am I missing?
历史证明 最厉害的情场高手 从来不是有魅力的男人
Historically, the world’s great lovers haven’t been attractive men
卡萨诺瓦就很丑 但在床上 他是个传奇
Casanova was ugly. But in bed, he was a legend
我们只需在这里待20分钟 然后就能…
and then we can… Well, we only have to stay for 20 minutes
我的天啊 – 怎么了
Oh, my God – What?
他来了 – 谁来了
He’s here… – Who’s here?
和凯瑟琳一起 – 谁是凯瑟琳
with Kathryn – Who’s Kathryn?
文森特的老婆 – 谁是文森特
Vincent’s wife – Who’s Vincent?
那个已婚男人 – 什么已婚男人
The married man – What married man?
我男朋友 – 什么男朋友
My boyfriend – What boyfriend?
我… 明明之前都跟你解释过了
I – This was all explained to you
名字太多 把我搞糊涂了
Uh, th – th – there were many names. It was very confusing
他们在哪
Mmm. Mmm – Where are they?
他们在吧台边 而且她起来并不消沉
They’re over by the bar, and she does not look depressed
你觉得她消沉吗
Does she look depressed to you?
或许吧 或许她的眼神有点悲伤
Well, maybe, maybe her eyes look a little sad
是这样的 – 好的
Yeah. Yeah – Okay
他们来了 – 好的
Okay, um… – Oh, they’re coming. Um, sh – sh – should I do something? Should I hold your hand?
我该做点什么吗 我该拉着你的手吗
对 拉着我的手 别那样
Yeah, hold my hand. Hold my hand. Hold my hand. Don’t do that
亲… 亲我… 和我亲热 离我远点
Just make – Kiss me – Make out with me. Get away from me. Just get away
你好 我是凯瑟琳·罗伊斯 – 你好
Hi. I’m Kathryn Royce – Hi
这是我丈夫文森特 – 你好
This is my husband, Vincent – Hi
你的电影我们都看过
We’ve seen all of your movies
那真是太好了
That’s so nice
不过我得告诉你 我觉得这部可能是我最喜欢的
I have to tell you, though, I think that this one might just be my favorite
非常振奋人心
It’s very empowering
亲爱的 我们还是别独占她 走吧
Uh, honey, we shouldn’t monopolize her. Come on
我… 我很喜欢这种组合 女演员和泊车员
I just – I – I love this – The actress and the valet
我们都很想知道你俩是怎么认识的
I mean, we are dying to know how the two of you met
我当时在比弗利山庄开车… – 比弗利山庄
Oh, well, I was driving in Beverly Hills… – In Beverly Hills
然后车爆胎了 – 爆胎了
and I got a flat tire – Flat tire
真糟糕
Oh, no. Ugh
这个帅哥开着法拉利停了下来 – 是我 对 法拉利 然后…
Me. Yeah. Ferrari. And… – This handsome man pulled up in a Ferrari
等他把备胎换上 – 换上备胎
By the time he had the spare on… – Spare on
我就迷上他了 – 对 套住了 她就被我套牢了
I was smitten – Yeah. Mitten. She was very mitten
太浪漫了 – 看吧
That is so sweet – You see that?
瞧瞧啊 是不是很浪漫 – 是的
Look at that. Isn’t that sweet? – Yes
看吧 爱总能战胜一切
Yeah, see? Love always finds its way
他好浪漫
Oh, he’s such a romantic – Mm – hmm
很高兴见到你们俩 保重
It was nice meeting you both. Take care
我只是出于好奇… – 见鬼
Just out of curiosity… – Shit
他过了多久才把自己泊车员的身份告诉你
how long did it take for him to tell you that he was just parking the car?
我只是来… – 打扰一下 非常抱歉
I’m just here – Excuse me. I’m so sorry
我真的很需要和他们谈谈
I really need to steal these two
不 其实他当下就告诉我了
No, you know what? He told me right away
谢天谢地 因为我受不了开豪车的人
and thank God, because I can’t stand men who have showy cars
那你也会讨厌文森特的 他有一车♥库♥的豪车
Ah, you would hate Vincent then. He has an entire garage just full of ’em
好了 我们真得走了 所以… – 好
Okay – Uh, we really have to go, so, um – Yeah. Yeah
我只是来支持奥利维亚的盛大之夜的
I’m just here to support Olivia on her big night
好的 这边走 非常抱歉
Uh – huh. Right this way. So sorry
嘿 往事历历在目啊 老兄 – 嘿
Hey. Blast from the past, man – Hey
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
你知道的 老兄 有人在和不该在一起的人乱搞 你呢
Ah, you know, man. Someone’s screwing someone they’re not supposed to. You?
一样 人类啊 我们都是有缺陷的生物
Same. Homo sapiens, bro. We’re flawed creatures
嘿 我多点了一份法拉费丸子 你要不要吃
Hey, extra falafel. You want one?
法拉费丸子之王家的吗
Is that Falafel King?
法拉费丸子之王家的吗
Is it Falafel King?
当然是了 – 那肯定要吃了
Hell yeah – Come on, bro
吃吧 老兄
Come on, bro
你猜怎么着 我忘记带纸巾了
Oh, you know what? I forgot the napkins
你杂物箱里有多余的吗
You still, uh, keep an extra stash in the glove compartment?
我升级到使用湿巾了
I have upgraded to moist towelettes
真好啊
Love that
太好了 谢谢你 老兄 – 城里最好吃的
Perfect. Thanks, man – It’s the best in the city
他们舍得放芝麻酱 – 舍得放芝麻酱
They do not skimp on the tahini – Don’t skimp on the tahini
时间过得真快 我得走了
Oh, time flies. Gotta go
谢谢
Oh. Thanks
我的药呢 – 在你手里
Where are my pills? – It’s in your hand
对不起 我以为这里是男洗手间
My apologies. I thought this was the men’s room
她知道
She knows
好了
All right. Okay
抱歉 票是凯瑟琳弄到手的
Uh, I’m sorry. Look, Kathryn got the tickets
她到最后一刻才告诉我
She sprung them on me at the last minute
我就像身处地狱
I’m in hell here
我去外面等
I should wait outside for this
她和你描述的完全不同
She’s nothing like you described
她很优雅 有威严
She’s elegant. Regal
你怎么会和那样的女人离婚 – 为什么
Why would you divorce someone like that? – Why?
因为我爱上了你
Because I’m in love with you
因为没有你 我的所有行为 话语和感受都没有意义
Because nothing I’ve ever done or said or felt makes any sense without you
这种亲密程度让我很不自在
There’s a level of intimacy here that’s getting very uncomfortable for me
所以我…
so I’m just
我一直把她想得很糟糕
I had this whole narrative in my head about how awful she was
好让自己觉得心安
to justify my behavior
可现在我发现…
But now I find out…
她在鸡尾酒会上表现得是很好
She’s great at a cocktail party
好吗 可她在家就是个怪物
Okay? But she’s a monster at home
我们就快成功了 奥利维亚
We’re so close. We’re so close, Olivia
她全信了
She’s totally buying all of this
我们就快在一起了
It’s gonna be me and you
我不知道该怎么办
I can’t handle this
你在电影里的表现非常棒
You were incredible in the movie
我知道
I know
我讨厌这工作 可恶
Fuck
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, bro
不管我老公给你多少钱 我出双倍
Whatever my husband is paying you, I’ll double it
好吧 我出四倍
Fine. I’ll quadruple it
我不知道你在说什么 – 我会给你10万美元
I – I don’t know what you’re talking about – I’ll give you $100, 000
现金
Cash
奥利维亚·艾伦不可能 把时间浪费在一个泊车员身上
There is no way that Olivia Allan is wasting her time with a valet
女士
Ma’am
我的工资不高 所以我很想接受你的钱
I don’t get paid a lot, so I would love to take your money
但我不会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!