工作怎么样 – 挺好的
How was work? – It was good
刚才真是爽翻天了
That was life – changing
我一直在练普拉提
I’ve been doing a lot of Pilates
谁打来的
Who’s that?
是凯瑟琳吗
Is that Kathryn?
无所谓
It doesn’t matter
我们还有两小时无人打扰的时间 就这样与世隔绝吧
We have two more uninterrupted hours. Let’s just shut the world out
好的
Okay. Okay
我做不到
Yeah, I can’t – I can’t do this
你做不到什么 – 我做… 我做不到
You can’t what? – Can’t – I can’t do this
我连看都没看
I didn’t even look that time
我得走了 我得离开了
I need to go. I need to go and get away
不要 不要走 拜托 留下来
No, no, no. Oh, don’t go. Come on, stay
我再点一瓶酒
I’ll order another bottle
你知道我和多少人说了我们的事吗
You know how many people I’ve told about us?
就一个人 我的助理
One person. My assistant
你觉得我是什么感受 – 我是榜样 女生们都敬仰我
How do you think I feel? – I’m a role model. Girls look up to me
我刚开了一家致力于讲述女性故事的公♥司♥
I just started a company dedicated to telling women’s stories
是你让我那么做的
You were the one who told me to do that
没错 因为我相信你 – 我怎么解释这件事
Yes, because I believe in you – How can I explain this?
“不要紧 我只是和别人的丈夫上♥床♥”
“Oh, don’t worry. I’m just sleeping around with someone else’s husband”
“使用化名 像个淫♥荡♥的间谍一样”
Using code names and having clandestine meetings
“和别人秘密私会”
“like some kind of slutty spy”
你怎么解释吗
How do you explain it?
我不知道 奥利维亚 或许你可以告诉他们
Why don’t you tell them that maybe… I don’t know, Olivia
你爱上我了
that you’re in love with me?
我确实爱你
I do love you
我非常爱你 我就是… – 我知道 我也爱你
I love you so much. I just – Yes. I know, and I love you
那些事是他们在密谋针对我们 你知道的
And events, they conspired against us. You know that
听着 我本来打算告诉凯瑟琳 我要离婚的 真的
Look, I was gonna tell Kathryn that I was leaving. I was
我知道 – 我都想好说辞了 还排练过
I know – I had the speech. I had rehearsed
本来会很顺利 结果她妈妈去世了
you know, well… her mom died. It was gonna be great and then
她妈妈去世了 她很消沉 – 对
Her mom died, then she got depressed – Yeah
对 那种事让人难以接受 好吗
Yeah, it was a rough situation, okay?
我在等她平复心情
I’m just waiting for her to get her sea legs back
然后我就告诉她
and then I’m gonna tell her
你知道已经一年了吗
You know it’s been a year?
整整一年
Literally
今天是我们的纪念日 如果你不讨厌我的话 我准备了礼物
Today’s our anniversary. And if you don’t hate me, I have presents
见鬼
好了
Okay
我还买♥♥了些很漂亮的东西 但我最得意的是这个
Now, I got some sparkly stuff too, but this is what I’m most excited about
这是贝蒂·戴维斯拍《扬帆》时的日记
It’s Bette Davis’s journal from when she was shooting Now, Voyager
我就是因为这部电影喜欢上她的
That’s – That’s the movie where I fell in love with her
没错 – 你怎么知道
Yeah – How did you know that?
我用心听了
Well, I listen
还做了点调查
And… I did a little research
你喜欢吗
You like it?
特别棒
It’s perfect
再见 文森特
Goodbye, Vincent
再见 文…
Goodbye, Vin
没事的
Okay. Okay. Okay
奥利维亚
Oli – Olivia!
再给我一点时间
I just need a little more time
药店 营业中
我不明白 这里昨晚可热闹了
I don’t get it. This place was on fire last night
洛奇说马尔蒙庄园也一片死寂
Rocky says Chateau is dead too
我下班了
I’m calling it
别从前门走 – 你别跟着我
Please don’t go out front – Please don’t follow me
你太鲁莽了 – 是你太鲁莽了
You’re being reckless – You’re being reckless
奥利维亚
Olivia!
别跟着我
Don’t follow me!
戴夫
Dave?
比利·简·金 – 是的
Billie Jean King? – Yep
“我帮你搞定” 售出 房♥产经纪人罗尼
天啊 – 怎么…
Oh, my word! – What
你还好吗 没事吧 – 没事 我只是不好意思
Are you all right? Are you okay? – Yes, I’m just embarrassed
没想到我会被停着的车撞到
I never thought I would get hit by a parked car
什么情况 老兄 这是我妈的车
The hell, man? This is my mom’s car!
对不起 损失我来赔 – 大家都看着呢
I’m sorry. I will pay for the damage – People are looking
不用 没有损失 没有刮痕 五星好评
No, no, no! No, no. No damage. No scratch. Five stars
真不错
Oh, nice
我们能上楼吗 – 这个人需要我们的帮助
Can we please go up the stairs? – This man needs our help
我没事 别担心我 – 看吧 我们进去吧
I’m okay. Don’t worry about me – Yeah, see. Let’s just go back inside
你确定吗 – 我只想回家
Are you sure? – I just wanna go home
你…
You
离了婚再打给我
Call me when you’re divorced
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie
我好累
I’m exhausted
我要去睡了
I’m going to bed
你也睡吧
You should sleep too
谢谢你给我买♥♥药
Thanks for my medicine
娜娜自行车及修理店
这车安全隐患太大了
Oh, you really are a safety risk
我免费给你装几个反光板 这样大家就能看到你了
I’m gonna throw in a couple of reflectors so people can see you coming
嘿 卢
Hey, Lu
给我拿
Bring to me… a, um…
一个
one, eh, reflector
反光板
你的西班牙语真烂
Your Spanish is terrible
和你的英语不相上下 先生 – 不可能
It is as good as your English, sir – You wish
她在上夜校
She’s taking night classes
可我觉得即使上全日制课程也没用
but I think not even all – day classes would help
我的西班牙语很烂 这是极大的耻辱
My Spanish sucks. It is a source of great shame
谢谢你在我女儿面前这么说
Thank you for doing that in front of my daughter
不客气
Yeah
你知道有人想把我们赶走吗
You know they’re trying to kick us out?
某个开♥发♥商买♥♥下了整个街区
Some developer bought out the whole block
混♥蛋♥
15年了 现在他们想抬高价格逼走我们
Fifteen years, and now they try to price us out
我们所有人 希望你能喜欢果汁吧和动感单车课
All of us too. Hope you like juice bars and spin classes
他们想用原地跑的自行车 替换你的自行车店吗
They want to replace your bike shop with bikes that don’t go anywhere?
没错
Yeah
嘿 你知道吗
Oh, hey. You know what?
下周有市政会议
Okay, there’s a city council meeting next week
拯救皮科联合会
We gotta pack the place out, okay? – Okay. Good
我们要搞人海战术 好吗 – 好 没问题
那撇胡子啊
That mustache
银妖电影公♥司♥
我太难搞了 我知道
I’m too much work. And I know that
或许我把界限划得太清了 或许我该给他打电♥话♥
Maybe I drew too hard a line, you know? Maybe I should call him
你能找个更了解你的人谈心吗
Is there someone else that you can talk to who might know you better?
詹妮弗·劳伦斯 你们俩不是好朋友吗
Jennifer Lawrence. Aren’t you two, like, best friends?
我们一起拍过电影
We were in a movie together
我们是表面的好朋友
We played best friends
我觉得她根本就不喜欢我
I don’t even think she liked me
好吧 你妈妈呢 她上周又打电♥话♥了
Okay. How about your mom? She called again last week
我妈妈是个酒鬼 她挪用了我的钱
My mother was a drunk. She embezzled from me
我在法庭上指证了她 她就坐牢去了
I testified against her in court. She went to jail
你没搜过我吗
You haven’t googled me?
我现在就搜
I – I will now
《名利场》 第32页 2018年
Vanity Fair. Page 32. 2018
那文章写得挺不错
It’s actually pretty good
虽然文风压抑 但最终还是透露出一缕希望
I mean, depressing. But hopeful, ultimately
文章里那个家庭密友其实是我
The source close to the family is me
什么 不要
What? No. No
不要
No!
奥利维亚·艾伦被拍到 与亿万富翁文森特·罗伊斯在一起
How do you explain this? – It’s bullshit
这个你要怎么解释 – 简直是胡说八道
我这辈子从没见过那个女人
I’ve never met that woman once in my entire life
听着 我把议员送上了他的车 我注意到她了吗
Look, I walked the councilman to his car and, sure, did I notice her?
或许吧 那里有很多明星
Maybe. There were lots of celebrities there
湖人队一个球员也在那里 我超级兴奋
But there was also some Lakers there, and I was really excited about that
上面说你们当时在闹别扭吵架
Says that you were having a lovers’ spat
我一句话也没和她说过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!