Yeah, you’re on speaker, Vincent
奥利维亚 亲爱的 你好
Olivia, my love. Hello
我终于成功了
Well, I finally did it. I finally did it
我们… 我们自♥由♥了
We are – We are free
我们现在可以不顾一切地永远在一起了
And we can be together forever now. No strings attached
爱总能找到自己的归属 我们会克服这个障碍 就你和我
Love always finds its way, and we will work through this. Just you and me
去你的吧
Screw you!
感觉真好
That felt good!
什… 你说的是西班牙语吗
What – Are you speaking Spanish now?
怎么 他给你洗♥脑♥了
What? He brainwash you?

Hey!
再见 文森特
Adiós, Vicente
什么
What?
真见鬼
Shit!
我无法表达我对与他有过私情的
for getting involved with… I can’t say how sorry I am
歉意
him
我太对不起你了
I feel terrible
我是在文森特和他第一任妻子 婚姻存续期间认识他的
Listen, Vincent was still married to his first wife when I met him
所以我早就知道自己的结局
so I knew what I was getting
弗洛里斯先生 谢谢你所做的一切
Mr. Flores, thank you for everything
我能做什么来表示感谢吗
Is there anything I can do for you to show you my gratitude?
说实话 有的
Well, actually, there is
先是自行车店 再是面包店
First it’s a bike shop, then a little bakery
接下来你就会发现
Next thing you know
资产阶级化抹杀了我们社区的内心和灵魂
gentrification has erased the heart and soul of our neighborhood!
没错 – 没错
Yeah – Yes!
最近我的一个朋友说
A friend of mine said recently
“你们想要在原地跑的自行车吗” – 打断一下
“You want bikes that don’t go anywhere?” – Excuse me
我刚收到通知 开♥发♥商改变主意了
I’ve just received notification the developers have changed their mind
他们决定取消这个项目 不往下推进了
They’ve decided to call off the project. It’s not moving forward
什么
What?
亲爱的 我们…
Honey, we
我们做到了 太好了
We did it! Yeah!
孩子们 快来
Kids. Come on
好了吗 快来
Ready? Come on
吃少年薄荷糖吗
Junior Mint?
你们讨厌我吗
Do you guys hate me?
联邦调查局
罗伊斯丑闻 森特·罗伊斯被捕
Now coming to you live from the scene
现在为您带来的是
联邦调查局因文森特·罗伊斯挪用公♥款♥
where FBI agents have just taken Vincent Royce into custody
将其收押的现场直播
for allegations of embezzlement
警方目前对此还未发表声明 但我们会…
a statement at this time, but we will… Police officials have yet to give
好了 你过度打发了
Okay, you’re over – fluffing that
你不想把它们打发吗
Do you not want them fluffy now?
你刚说了打发的 你为什么不先想好
You said fluffy, so why don’t you just make up your mind?
就是打得太发了 就这样 – 不是 就是…
It’s just too much. That’s all – No, it’s just
对不起 – 不是 就是… 只是你…
I’m sorry. I’m sorry – No, it’s just – You’re just
你怎么这么严肃 – 对不起 我只想吃个早饭
Why are you so tense? – I’m sorry. I just want to have breakfast
我们还是… 我… 住手… – 你怎么这么严肃
Why you so tense? – Let’s just – I’m – Stop, stop!
我需要一辆自行车来装这个轮子
I need a bicycle for this wheel
那样的可以吗
Something like that?
我从公园里一个瘾君子那里买♥♥的 想着你肯定还会想要
I bought it off a junkie in the park. I figured you’d be back eventually
怎么可能
How?
太不可思议了
That’s amazing
我该付你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
八美元 – 八美元
Eight bucks – Eight bucks?
对 他太不会讨价还价了
Yeah, he was an awful negotiator
嘿 你听说了吗 我们不搬了
Oh, hey. Did you hear? We get to stay
是的 所有人都不搬了
Yeah. Everybody does
听说了 我很开心
Yeah. I was really happy about that
是吧 没人知道他们为什么改变了主意
Yeah, no one knows why they changed their minds
好人偶尔也会赢
Well, sometimes the good guys just win
给我几个小时 我会帮你把车子装好
Uh, if you just give me a couple of hours, I will have it up and running
好的 没问题
Okay. Good
好的
Mm – hmm – Okay
娜娜自行车及修理店 营业中
然后我想: “快去 回去约她”
And then I thought, “Come on. Go back and ask her out”
然后呢 你们约会了吗 – 有点怪怪的
So what happened? Did you go out? – I – I – It was a little weird
为什么
Oh, why?
我好久没约过会了
I haven’t been on a date, like, in forever
好 – 不过就吃了个晚饭
Right – But it was just dinner
我们又不是要结婚
I mean, it’s not like we’re getting married
不过后来她邀请我去看周六的乐队表演
But then she invited me to see a band on Saturday
所以应该还不错吧
so I think it went okay
你们要去看乐队表演 你们接吻了吗
You’re seeing a band. Did you kiss?
绅士从不多言
A gentleman never tells
好吧 所以你亲她了
All right, so you kissed her
随你怎么想 – 我觉得你亲她了
Think what you want – I think you kissed her
我什么都不会说 – 我觉得你跟她亲热了
I’m not saying anything – I think you made out with her
你俩一直厮磨到日出东方 – 嘿 什么 嘿 你在干吗
until the sun came up, is what I think – Hey, what? Hey, what are you doing?
那是我的酸黄瓜 – 我在吃酸黄瓜
That’s my pickle – I was eating a pickle
这就是我在做的事 – 你自己买♥♥酸黄瓜 那是我的
is what I was doing – Get your own pickle. That’s mine
什么 我只想吃一口酸黄瓜而已 我只想吃这个
Excuse me. I just want a bite of a pickle. That’s all I want
如果你还想吃酸黄瓜 就去点啊 这一份我要留着的
Well, if you want more pickles, order more pickles. I was saving it
什么 我只想吃一口 我不想要整根酸黄瓜
What? No, I just want a little bite. I don’t want a whole pickle
好吧 我来把它切成小块
Okay, I think I’m gonna cut a small piece
好吧 我们点一盘酸黄瓜
Fine. We will order a whole plate of pickles
好的 吃吧 吃我的酸黄瓜吧 – 打扰一下 我们要一盘酸黄瓜
Oh, yeah. Take it. Just take my pickle – Excuse me. We need a plate of pickles
我不喜欢酸黄瓜 – 你不喜欢酸黄瓜吗
I don’t like pickles! – You don’t like pickles?
好吧 那你为什么要留着 – 我… 没有为什么
I – Just because… – Okay. So, why were you saving it?
我就是收集酸黄瓜 – 收集酸黄瓜吗
save pickles – Save pickles?
是的
Yeah
♪ Leave your worries behind ♪
♪ Find comfort and some peace of mind ♪
嘿 别动 奥利维亚 别动
Hey, don’t move. Olivia. Don’t move
♪ All of the hate ♪
♪ Blinding you soon dissipates ♪
奥利维亚
Olivia!
看这边
Look this way
♪ Look in the eyes of the city ♪
♪ It’s all around you ♪
♪ The angels keep playing A song in my heart ♪
根据弗朗西斯·维贝的电影改编
♪ You’ll be there forever ♪
♪ The angels keep playing ♪
♪ A song in my heart ♪
♪ You’ll be there forever ♪
♪ The angels keep playing ♪
♪ A song in my heart ♪
♪ You’ll be there forever ♪
深切怀念卡门·萨丽娜斯 生于1939 卒于2021年
根据EFVE电影公♥司♥《谁主名花》改编 高蒙电影公♥司♥
《幕前情人》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!