When she laughed, the ground shook
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mama
我爱你
I love you
洛杉矶音乐
维恩街头烧烤
他在这里
There he is
大老板
The boss!
你在监视我吗
You spying on me?
不是 我们是合伙人 不过亲兄弟还是要明算账
No, we’re partners. But I do want receipts
我来
I got it
他没认出我
He didn’t recognize me!
知道我不明白什么吗 奥利维亚怎么会和那个混♥蛋♥恋爱
Know what I don’t get? How can Olivia date that piece of shit?
她值得拥有更好的人
She deserves so much better
我们一起跳舞时 我对她有了些了解
I got to know her when we were dancing…
跳舞 – 没错
Dancing! Dancing! – Yes!
不管你们喜不喜欢 我和奥利维亚·艾伦跳过舞
Like it or not, I danced with Olivia Allan
你们知道吗 有钱的白人都一样
Rich white people are all the same… You know what?
他们对我们不屑一顾 – 不都是那样的
They don’t give a shit about us – They’re not all the same
奥利维亚不是那种人 真不敢相信你跟她闹掰了
Olivia wasn’t like that. I can’t believe you screwed that up
等等 你没找过她和好吗
Wait, you never made up with her?
我给她打电♥话♥了 但她可能太生气了
I tried calling her, but I think she’s really mad
你确实说了很伤人的话
You said some really ugly things!
我知道
I know
我想弥补的 但我不知道怎么找到她
I wanna fix it, but I don’t know how to find her
你不知道吗 她在索尼片场工作
You don’t know? She’s working on the Sony lot
你怎么知道 – 等一下 我给阿曼达发个信息
How do you know? – Hold up, I’ll text Amanda
谁是阿曼达 – “谁” 吗 奥利维亚的助理啊
Who is Amanda? – “Who?” Olivia’s assistant
我们一直在互发信息 别担心 交给我
We’ve been texting. Relax, I’ll handle it
我会让她放你进去
I’ll let her know to get you in
你说 “发信息” 是什么意思
What do you mean you’re “texting?”
我们在一起玩《我的世界》
We’ve been playing Minecraft online
她非常厉害 所有钻石护甲她都有
She’s very good. She has all the diamond armor
你藏得挺深啊
You’ve been keeping this to yourself
好了 你可以进去了
Done! Your name is at the gate
什么时候 – 今天 她下周要去旅游
When? – Today. Next week she’s traveling
去啊 你还等什么呢
Go! What are you waiting for?!
骑自行车去卡尔弗城要花两个小时
To Culver City? It will take 2 hours by bike
开我的车
Take my car
一定要洗干净了
Make sure they wash it
真要去吗
Really?
赶紧的 去吧
Hurry! Just go!

Okay, okay, okay!
去吧 快
Go! Hurry!
祝你好运 托尼奥 – 谢谢
Good luck Toño! – Thank you!
跑快点
Lift your knees!
索尼影视娱乐
给你 兄弟 停这里就行 泊车员会帮你停好
Here you go, buddy. Pull up and the valets will park it for you
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you
提供代客泊车服务
没关系 各位 我来就行
It’s okay, guys. I got this
泊车员
波多黎各 自豪
联邦大楼
妇女选举权
不是 那绝不是真的 不是
No, that’s absolutely not true, no
不 我只是在做早就该做好的事
Well, no, I’m just doing what should have been done
不 我不想知道… – 停
No. I don’t know – Cut!
好了 下一场
We got it. Let’s move on
非常好 好了 各位 快点
Great! Okay guys, come on
艾伦小姐 你需要什么吗
Ms. Allan, can I get you anything?
好 我想要一杯咖啡 – 好的
Yeah, I would love a coffee – Okay
如果不麻烦的话 谢谢
If that’s not too much, thank you
抱歉 稍等一下
Sorry, one sec
祝你好运
Good luck
阿曼达和我说了你妈妈的事
Amanda just told me about your mom
太遗憾了
I’m so sorry
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你是要说话 还是…
Uh, so, you gonna talk, or…
我要说 – 好的
Yeah, yeah – Okay
听着 我或许是最没资格给你提建议的人
Look, I’m probably the last person you need advice from
但我不想看到你和那个混♥蛋♥在一起
but I just couldn’t watch you wait your turn with that cabrón
他永远都看不到真实的你
He will never see you for who you really are
好吧 你是来继续侮辱我的吗
Well, did you just come here to insult me more?
不是 我… – 我开玩笑的
No, no, no, no. No. No, I – I’m kidding. I’m kidding
我要和他分手了
I’m going to break up with him
真的 – 真的吗
Yeah – Really?
真的 过了太久太久
Yeah. It’s been far, far too long
我终于准备好了
I’m finally ready
这件事也有你的一点功劳
You probably deserve a little credit for that
我不该说那些话的
I should not have said those things
那不是我的真心话 真的对不起
I didn’t mean it. I’m really sorry
那些话都是真的
Well, they were true
是真的 所以才扎心
Yeah, they were. That’s why it hurt
我… 我也很抱歉
I’m – I’m sorry too
对不起
Sorry
不是吧 是文森特
No. Vincent
我只是…
You know, I just
我想理智地 – 好
I wanna be in the right frame of mind… – Yeah
跟他说分手 – 没问题
when I tell him – Of course
你是个坚强的人
You’re a strong woman
你可以的 金发姑娘 你可以的
You can do it, güera. You can do it
我以前试过和他分手
I’ve tried breaking up with him before
他总能劝服我 – 艾伦小姐
and he always talks me out of it – Ms. Allan
我们就等你了 – 好的
We’re ready for you – Okay
我得走了 – 好的
I gotta go – Yeah, yeah
好的 – 去吧
Okay – Go, go. Go ahead
如果你感觉自己不坚定了 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
If you get weak, just call me, okay?
我会提醒你他有多混♥蛋♥
I’ll remind you what an asshole he is
嗨 你怎么没去上班
Hi. Why aren’t you at the office?
只是想翘个班
Just playing a little hooky
你不如换身衣服陪我吧
Why don’t you go get your suit on and join me?
好的
All right
你的戴吉利快喝完了 我马上回来
Your daiquiri’s at low tide. I’ll be right back
输入密♥码♥
最近通话 加西亚议员
你好 文斯
Hi, Vince
天啊 我太想念这件套头卫衣了
God, I’ve missed that hoodie
嘿 – 你好 文森特
Hey – Hi, Vincent
是我 那个泊车员
It’s me. The valet
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
我是来送离婚协议书的
I’m serving you divorce papers
不 我要叫保安了
No, no, no. I’m calling security
别啊 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait
在这之前 有人想和你谈谈
Before you do that, someone wants to talk with you
喂 – 喂 亲爱的
Hello? – Hi, honey
听着 我在楼下 什么都能听到
Listen, I’m downstairs. Listening to everything

Okay. Okay
凯瑟琳 听我说 我说过爱能战胜一切
Well then, Kathryn, listen to me when I tell you that love conquers all
永远都是如此
and it always will
我们会克服这个困难
And we will work through this
拜托
Oh, please
而且 我还要接管公♥司♥
Also, I’m taking the company
好吧 你不能接管公♥司♥
Okay. You can’t take the company
这个帝国是我白手起家建造的
Uh, I built this empire from the ground up
不 是我爸建造的 你只是贴上了自己的名字而已
No, my father built it. You just slapped your name on everything
你可能需要给你的律师打个电♥话♥了
Oh, and you’re probably gonna wanna go ahead and call your lawyer
因为我做了点调查
because I did a little digging
发现你很聪明 向境外转移了一部分资产
and I discovered some of your very clever offshore holdings
作为董事会成员
As a member of the board
我有责任告知政♥府♥
I had a fiduciary responsibility to inform the authorities
希望这不会给你造成不便
I hope that doesn’t inconvenience you
好吧 凯瑟琳 你完全误会了
Okay, Kathryn, um, you’ve got this all wrong
奥利维亚 她对我来说什么都不是
Olivia, she means nothing to me
她只是个缺乏安全感的虚荣演员 我希望…
She’s just some insecure, vain actress that I wish
我真希望从没认识她
that I wish that I had never met
开的是免提 文森特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!