Oh, wow – Okay
来吧
Here we go
太好了 – 哇
Perfect – Wow

Oh, wow
我想大概这就是… 这就是证据了 对吧
I would say that’s – that’s evidence right there, isn’t it?
好的 你还好吗 好的 – 还好
Okay. You okay? Okay – Yeah
那是我的鞋子 没关系 我现在要推你了 好的
That’s my shoe. It’s okay. Now I’m gonna push you. Okay
好的 好了 我要性感地爬到你身上了
Okay. All right. Now I’m gonna sensually climb you

Wow
她好狂野
She is wild
现在开始扭动 现在…
And now we writhe. And now we writhe. And now
对 开始拨弄头发
Oh, yeah, we’re gonna get in the hair now
拨弄头发 我们好刺♥激♥ 刺♥激♥得全身发麻
Gonna get in the hair. Oh, we’re surfing. We’re surfing some waves
一阵一阵的发麻 对 – 我开始觉得不舒服了
There’s some waves of ecstasy. Oh, yeah – I’m starting to feel uncomfortable
我的天啊 非常抱歉
Oh, my God. I’m so sorry
好的 我不需要你了
Okay. I don’t really need you anymore
你可以偷偷滑下床 他们拍不到你
You can just – You can just slip out. You’re under the frame
我可以走了吗 – 是的 待在窗台下面
I can leave? – Yeah, just stay under the windowsill
滑下去 – 好的
Just slither down – Okay
待在窗台下面
Just stay under the windowsill
不 女人的独角戏 好变♥态♥
Oh, no. The one – woman show. Ooh, kinky
好幸运的男人
What a lucky guy
天啊 都是她在动
God, she’s doing all the work
安东尼奥 哦 安东尼奥
Antonio! Oh, Antonio!
怎么了
What?
我在演戏
I’m acting
好了 我是羚羊 我是只小羚羊
Okay. Okay. I’m a gazelle. I’m a little gazelle
这个男人比我强在哪了
What does this guy have that I don’t have?
把她搞到了手
Her
脆片
你真厉害
You’re the man!
好棒
Oh, yes, yes!
听我解释
Let me explain…
不用解释
That’s not necessary
我去过卖♥♥那些玩意的商店
I’ve been to the shops where they sell those toys. That is how you have sex with someone!
你的床上工夫好厉害
不是的 不是你想的那样
No, it’s not what you think
没错 和我想象的也不一样
Exactly! It’s not what I imagined either
我看到它会震动
When I saw that it vibrates…
还会转动
And that it spins… And that it has 10 different speeds…
而且有10种速度
You know what to do
你太懂了
安东尼奥
Oh, Antonio!
对 这是目前为止最精彩的部分
Oh, yeah, this is the best by far!
不要留她一个人太久
Don’t leave her alone for too long
尽自己最大能力
That’s it! – Try your best
就是这样
That’s it!
我还是不理解你们俩为什么要这么做
I still don’t really understand why are you two doing all this
有很多原因
A lot of reasons
我现在想不起来 但是…
I can’t think of them right now, but…
是有原因的
there were some
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不想让你觉得 我是什么
you know, I’m some… I don’t want you to think
忘恩负义的可悲小明星
ungrateful, poor little movie star
我没那么想
I don’t think that
我长了一张最有辨识度的脸
I have one of the most recognizable faces in the world
却从没觉得自己
I don’t ever really feel…
被看透过
seen
我让自己相信 我拥有人人想要的
I’ve convinced myself I have this perfect life
那种完美生活
that everyone thinks I have
可我却从没有过一段长久的恋情
but I have never had a healthy long – term relationship
所有朋友都是我的员工
All my friends are people I pay
我一直避而不见家人
I don’t see my family ever
感恩节我是跟助理一起过的
I had Thanksgiving with my assistant
而且文斯也永远不会离婚
And Vince is never gonna leave his wife
如果他不离婚 简直就是傻子
He would be crazy not to
你是个好人
You’re a good guy
我为什么不能爱上你这样的人
Why can’t I fall in love with someone like you?
我心有所属了
I’m taken
没错 我就喜欢这样的
Yeah, that’s my type
嘿 你要去哪 留下
Hey, where are you going? Stay
可以吗 – 可以啊
Sure? – Yeah
好吧
Okay
躺下
Here
你想听好笑的事吗
You wanna hear something funny?
想听 – 这件事挺难为情的
Yeah – It’s really embarrassing
我的真名不叫奥利维亚·艾伦
My real name isn’t Olivia Allan
是叫贝琪·谢夫查克
It’s Betsy Shevchuk
这名字真难听
That’s a terrible name
还好你改了
It’s good you changed it
我们刚赚了300美元
I just made us 300 bucks
给狗仔队通风报信
Tipped off the paparazzi
虽然有点不道德 但我们今晚要大吃一顿
Ethically questionable, but tonight we’re gonna eat like kings
老兄 我就出去了20分钟 我…
Dude, I was gone for 20 minutes. I…
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我去见伊莎贝尔 你继续睡
I’m meeting Isabel. Go back to sleep
咖啡在冰箱上
There’s coffee above the fridge
我昨晚失眠了
Couldn’t sleep last night
我也是
Me either
我在反反复复地想事情
I was, you know, thinking and thinking
我挺难说出口的 但…
Look, this isn’t easy for me, but, um…
我想过了
I thought about it
我想过了
And I thought about it, and…
这从来都不是我想要的
this is never gonna be what I need
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我们很小的时候就认识了
We met when we were really young
但我们现在已不同往日了
We’re different people now
我想我们是时候离婚了
I think it’s time we got the divorce
可你昨晚亲了我 – 我知道
But you kissed me last night – I know
可我会不由自主地想到 你拒绝掉的那笔钱
But then I couldn’t stop thinking about all the money that you turned down
安东尼奥 你总觉得自己不配得到更好的东西
Antonio, you walk through life like you don’t deserve much
你觉得我会怎么想
How do you think that makes me feel?
我想跟一个觉得自己很有价值的人在一起
I wanna be with someone who feels like they deserve the best of everything
对不起
I’m sorry
罗伊斯
很好 太精美了
Yeah. A work of art
非常精美 真的 很棒
It’s a work of art. Truly. Bravo
非常好
It’s excellent work
这正是皮科社区所需要的
And it is just what Pico – Union needs
很棒 谢谢
Incredible. Thank you
失陪一下
Excuse me
是卡普尔吗
Is that Kapoor?
不是你需要担心的事 – 别把我当成小孩
It’s nothing you need to worry about – Please don’t treat me like a child
天啊 都是她在动
God, she’s doing all the work
我知道了
I see
我很高兴知道
Good to know
女人就是这样
This is a woman
我觉得说西班牙语的我更迷人
I think I’m more attractive in Spanish
嘿 事情怎么样了
Hey, how’d it go?
不太好
Not great
发生什么事了
What happened?
伊莎贝尔想离婚
Isabel wants a divorce
什… 为什么
Wha – Why?
她对我感兴趣 只是因为我和你在一起
She was only interested because I was with you
当她发现我没有时 就说 “再见了 安东尼奥”
When she found out I wasn’t, it was, “Adios, Antonio”
抱歉
Um, I’m sorry
没关系 我也很抱歉
Yeah. Me too
她说了别的原因吗
Did she give you any other reason?
她不想和一个泊车员在一起
She doesn’t want to be with a valet
她觉得我不够有本事
She has bigger plans than me
什… 她这么说了吗
Wha – She said that?
她都变相说了好多年了
She’s been saying that for years in a certain way
或许是她配不上你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!