I mean, it’s all happening. Everything we ever dreamed of
你昨晚和谁在一起
Where were you last night?
我… 我只是… 我想见你 我想… – 回答我 你在哪
I – I just – I wanna see you. I wanna – You heard me. Where were you?

Hey
一切都好吧
Everything okay?
不好 是皮科联合会的事 迟早会把我累死
Oh, no. Yeah, it’s Pico – Union stuff. It’s gonna be the death of me
我们要吃晚饭了
Well, we’re gathering for dinner
我马上就去 好的 – 好的
And I’m gonna be right there. Okay – Okay
好的
All right
我得挂了
I gotta go
我明天打给你 好吗
I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?
他们喜欢我的电影
They love my movie
爱人 你在林中东奔西走 累得快昏倒了
Fair love, you faint with wandering in the wood
说实话 我已经忘记路了
And to speak troth, I hath forgot our way
要是你同意 赫米娅 我们休息一下
We’ll rest us, Hermia, if you think it good
等天亮再说吧
And tarry for the comfort of the day
好吧 莱桑德 你去找一处休息的地方
Be it so, Lysander, find you out a bed
因为我要枕着这花坛入眠
For I, upon this bank, will rest my head
一块草地可以供我们两人休息
One turf shall serve as bed for us both
一颗心 一张床 两颗胸膛共守一份誓言
One heart, one bed, two bosoms and one troth
不 亲爱的莱桑德 不要挨得那么近
Nay, good Lysander. Do not lie so near
爱人 不要误会了我纯洁的本意
Take the sense, sweet, of my innocence
相爱的人能够彼此心领神会
Love takes the meaning in love’s conference – Hi

你我的心已交织在一起
I mean that my heart unto yours is knit
融为一体 密不可分 – 谢谢
So that but one heart may become of it – Thank you
两颗心已交换誓言 – 希望你不介意我来
Two bosoms interchained with an oath – I hope it’s okay that I came
马可会非常开心的 – 两颗心共有一个誓言
Marco is gonna be so happy – So then two bosoms and a single troth

Hey
因此不要拒绝我睡在你身旁 – 听着 我不知道那天晚上
By your side no bed room me deny – Listen, the other night
你的邀请还作不作数
I don’t know if the offer is still good
但我真的很想认识一下你的助理
but I am definitely be loving to meet your assistant
对了 她可以随时打给我 没问题的
You know? And, by the way, she can call me anytime – She can – Oh. Yeah. Okay
好 好的
人家就是跟你客气一下 – 你怎么知道
It wasn’t a real offer – You don’t know that!
闭嘴
Shut up!
请睡得远一些 礼数有加
Lie further off, in human modesty
对于洁身自好的未婚男女来说
Such separation, as may well be said
保持这样的距离最好
becomes a virtuous bachelor and a maid
就这么远就行了 晚安 亲爱的朋友
So far be distant, and good night, sweet friend
愿爱情永不变 直到生命的尽头
Thy love ne’er alter thy sweet life end
我也随着你的祈祷说声阿门
Amen. Amen, to that fair prayer, I say
我会忠贞不渝 直到生命的尽头 我就睡在这里
Then, end my life when I end loyalty. Here is my bed
我愿意和你分享… – 这孩子的演技太夸张了
And with half that wish… – The kid’s an overacter
这美好的祝愿 – 但那头驴还挺好笑的
the wisher’s eyes be press’d – But the donkey’s hilarious
我还是不敢相信 你能在那么多人面前表演
I still can’t believe you got up in front of so many people
我的儿子 我太自豪了 – 谢谢 爸爸
My son, I’m so proud. I’m so proud – Thanks, Dad
只是演了出戏剧而已 – 我真为你自豪
You know, it’s just theater – So proud of you
我觉得挺好的 虽然很长 但挺好的
I thought it was good. Long, but good
怎么了 是很长啊
What? It was long
好的 好了
Yeah, all right
我得去陪陪我妈妈了
Well, I gotta go give Mom equal time, so…
好了 再见 大家
All right. Bye, guys
嘿 好棒 嘿 好棒 – 好的
Okay, okay. Hey, bravo! Hey, bravo! Bravo!
嘿 – 嘿 妈妈 罗尼
Hey – Hey, Mom. Ronnie
我想问问
I gotta ask… – Mmm?
你看上我哥哥什么了 – 该来的还是来了
what do you see in my brother? – Oh, the elephant in the room right there
这个问题很难回答 你看上本尼什么了
That’s a tough question. Um, what do you see in Benny?
不记得了
Don’t remember
你在笑什么 你又不懂英语
What are you laughing at? You don’t know English
我们能换个话题吗
Can we just please change the subject?
不要 我想回答
No, no. I wanna answer. Um…
他非常有魅力
Well, he’s very attractive
是个大帅哥 – 没错 但我… 请继续说
Very handsome man – Yeah, but I – Continue, please
但你哥哥的特别之处在于 他为人正派 还很善良
But what makes your brother special is that he’s decent and kind
他也不会装模作样
And he’s not pretending to be someone he’s not
这一点异常难得
which is surprisingly hard to find
是啊 我们这种人快绝种了
Yeah. We’re a dying breed
我爸爸想谢谢你们邀请我们
My father would like to thank you for including us
虽然他一点也没听懂
and even though he didn’t understand any of the words
但他觉得舞台布景很棒
he thought the production design was top – notch
好的
Okay
他还想跟塞西莉亚说 她今晚特别美
He’d also like to tell Cecilia she looks especially beautiful tonight
他说很喜欢这部戏剧 而且
He says he liked the play, and that…
你非常漂亮
you look very beautiful
他这么说了吗 – 是的
He said that? – Yes!
你想对金先生说点什么吗
Do you want to say something to Mr. Kim?
告诉他 我不希望他那么温柔
I’d like it if he wasn’t so gentle… Tell him
希望他偶尔
and if once in a while
能拽一下我的头发
he’d pull my hair

Mom!
告诉他 – 不要 妈 我要怎么说
Tell him! – No mom, how?
告诉他
Tell him!
她说他…
She says that he…
他… 他也… 很帅
He – He looks very… handsome too
所有人都到这里来 我们跳舞吧
Everyone, get your butts out here! Let’s dance!
来吧
Let’s go!
你来吧 让我们看看你的水平 – 没什么水平
You’re coming. Let’s see what you got – Oh! Oh, not a lot
来吧 这就对了 – 天啊 比你想象的差得多
Come on. Yes, yes – Oh, gosh. It’s a lot less than you think
我们跳吧
Let’s do this
你想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
别跳太久了
Don’t dance too much
记住医生的话
Remember what the doctor said
不要太累了
Try not to get too tired
你少管闲事
You try to not be so nosy!
这样吧 我也要龙舌兰
You know what? I’m gonna need a tequila too
嘿 娜塔莉
Hey. Natalie
嘿 – 你怎么在这里
Hey – What are you doing here?
我们几个今天出去拉票了
Couple of us were out canvassing today
嘿 我们明天还要去游♥行♥
Hey, we’re having another demonstration tomorrow
要在市政会议开始前拼尽全力
Anything we can do before the council meeting
情况怎么样
How is it looking?
不太好 所以我们才来用龙舌兰疗伤
Uh, no good. That’s why we’re here. Tequila therapy
太遗憾了
I’m sorry – Mmm
没关系
It’s okay
你知道我会最想念什么吗
You know what I’m gonna miss most?
你这样的顾客
Customers like you
嘿 你的西班牙语
Hey, your Spanish!
我得去找我的朋友们了
Oh, I got to go meet my friends
我的朋友们
My friends
离了三次婚
Divorced. Three times
哇 – 世上最贵的帽子戏法
Wow – The world’s most expensive hat trick
一点没错 老兄
I’ll bet, man
我现在住在我弟弟家
Right now, I’m staying out of my brother’s place
你有自己的房♥间吗
You got your own room?
没有 他也离婚了 但他七岁的儿子有个矮床
No. He’s going through a divorce too. But his seven – year – old’s got a trundle
所以你睡在一个七岁小孩的矮床上
So you sleep in a seven – year – old’s trundle?
也没那么难受
It’s not terrible
那是给七岁小孩睡的
It is for the seven – year – old
好了
Okay
罗尼呢
What about Ronnie?
罗尼是个白♥痴♥
Ronnie’s an idiot
你和奥利维亚是认真的吗
How serious are you and Olivia?
我还有机会吗 – 有 非常有
Do I stand a chance? – Yes. Yes, very much
真的吗 你会为了我离开一个知名女演员
Really? I mean, you would leave a famous actress for me?
我不该告诉任何人的 但… 我们不是真的在恋爱
but… we’re not really dating. I’m not supposed to tell anyone
等等 什么
Wait. What?
没错 都是装的
Yes, it’s all pretend
奥利维亚在和某个亿万富翁搞外遇
Olivia’s having an affair with some billionaire
等等 所以你们不是情侣吗
Wait, wait, so you’re not a couple?
不是 这整件事都是编造的 这样就没人发现了
No. No, I mean, the whole thing’s made up, so no one finds out
你们从来就不是情侣吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!