♪ One, two, make you wanna, uh ♪
欢迎光临比弗利山庄
♪ Have you ever been with a player? ♪
♪ Take you downtown Where they treat me like the mayor ♪
♪ Take you to the crib We can take it upstairs ♪
♪ What’s upstairs? – Shit, I’ma show you later ♪
♪ Huh ♪
豪华旅行车开起来怎么样
How do you like the GT?
其实 我更喜欢奥迪Q4
Actually, I prefer the Q4
更好转弯
Better turning radius
♪ Meet me halfway there ♪
♪ I deserve to be With somebody as fly as me ♪
♪ Somebody this fly ♪
泊车员
♪ And you deserve to be seen With somebody as fly as ♪
祝您今天过得愉快 先生
Have a nice day, sir
科布拉 代客泊车
嘿 我的墨镜
Hey, my sunglasses!
《幕前情人》
不 弗兰克 不对
No, no. Frank, Frank. Yeah, no, no, no
我客户的出价不会超过五百万
My client is not going above five!
查德 听着 六百万真的… – 不 我说的是五百万 不是六百万
Chad, listen. Six million is completely – No! I said five, not six!
我们至少值六百万 – 不 没有商量的余地
We’re worth at least six million – No, do not talk over me!
房♥产经纪人罗尼 他永远都在你身边
佛蒙特大道
皮科馅饼
《飞行家》
奥利维亚·艾伦
这个新开♥发♥项目不仅会提供经济适用房♥
Not only will this new development provide affordable housing
和急需的商用地 还会增加数百个工作岗位
and much – needed retail space, it will add hundreds of jobs
工资优厚的绿色岗位
Well – paying, green jobs
我与妻子凯瑟琳 以及加西亚议员
My wife Kathryn and I, along with Councilman Garcia
我们非常荣幸
couldn’t be prouder to be partnering
能与这个社区了不起的居民合作
with the wonderful people of this community
罗伊斯
下去吧
Boo!
你的名字会遍布全城
You’re gonna have your name all over this city
《仲夏夜之梦》
再见 马可 我保证明天会背好台词
See you, Marco. I promise I’ll know my lines by tomorrow
再见 索菲娅 – 再见
Bye, Sofia – Bye
什么都不要说
Don’t – Don’t say anything
我没说啊
I didn’t
我可以笑
I’m allowed to smile
爸爸 快走
Dad, go, go, go, go
金先生 一切都好吗
Oh, Mr. Kim. Everything okay?
都好 马桶通好了
Oh, yeah, yeah. Toilet flush good
你好 奶奶 – 你好 我的孙子
Hi Grandma – Hi my love
妈妈
Mom
你往马桶里倒了什么
What are you putting in the toilet? The landlord’s been here 3 times this week
房♥东这周都来三次了
这栋楼太旧了
It’s an old building
他会疏通管道吗
What’s he know about plumbing?
找个真正的杂活工
Get a real handyman
我去和他谈谈
I’m gonna talk to him
不要
No, no!
儿子 是这样的
Son, look…
我希望这件事由我告诉你
I prefer you hear it from me
我和金先生
Mr. Kim and I…
我们是情人 – 什么
We’re lovers – What?
金先生吗
Mr. Kim?
妈 别跟我说这些事
Mom, don’t tell me these things
不然你以为我为什么满脸笑容
Why do you think I have this smile?
妈 我的天啊
Mom! My God!
为什么是金先生 他又不会说西班牙语
Why Mr. Kim? He doesn’t speak Spanish!
你也不会说韩语
You don’t speak Korean!
你俩也都不会说英语
Neither of you speaks English
我们会说一种更深层次的语言
We speak a deeper language
不要给我灌输那种画面
Don’t put images in my head!
人人都有需求 亲爱的
Everyone’s got needs, sweetie
所以马桶没有堵吗
So the toilet wasn’t broken?
洗衣机呢
And the washing machine?
还有…
And the
一切都没问题
Everything is perfect!
这栋楼也没那么旧
The building is not that old
金先生也没那么老
Neither is Mr. Kim
芝士汉堡和薯条 火鸡三明治和凉拌卷心菜
Cheeseburger and fries. Turkey sandwich and coleslaw
我忘记了什么 是什么 我忘记了什么
I’m missing something. What is it? I’m missing something
台词 – 再来一遍
Line! – Let’s reset – Let’s reset
这算什么… 我做不…
What is that stupid – I can’t
这段都不会出现在电影里 只是… 能别这样吗
This isn’t even gonna be in the movie. It’s gonna be – Can you not?
明晚是杀青派对
The wrap party’s tomorrow night
我猜你会想让我帮你脱身
I assume you want me to get you out of that
没错 – 《综艺》杂♥志♥想采访你10分钟
That’s correct – And Variety wants ten minutes
不行 我已经迟到了 下周什么时候都行
No, no, I’m already late. Anytime next week
好的 不要走奥林匹克大街 那里有一堆狗仔
Okay, don’t take Olympic. There’s a bunch of paparazzi out there
埃尔哈特
入口
罗伊斯酒店
That was the second time I got Lady Gaga
那是我第二次拍到嘎嘎小姐 卖♥♥了整整五百块
Got a cool 500 for it
那么少吗 我的报价不低于750
That’s it? My quote’s a minimum 750
没错 我的… 我的也是
Yeah, yeah. Mine too
那个是大明星吗
Is that somebody? – Nah, that’s nobody
不是 就是个小角色
天啊 我太想念这件套头卫衣了
God, I’ve missed that hoodie
我讨厌这种撩人的感觉
I hate how much this turns me on
我和学校的一位老师聊了聊
So I was talking to one of the teachers at school
她也在离婚 而且…
She’s going through a divorce too, and
我没离婚 我们只是分居 好吗
I’m not divorced. We’re separated, okay?
你们的卫生间得放个香薰了 或起码放瓶喷雾剂
You need a candle in your bathroom or at least some kind of spray
臭男人 你能告诉我的傻哥哥 那个音乐老师有多漂亮吗
Cochino! Will you tell my stupid brother how pretty the new music teacher is?
她还不错 凑活 应该是你能追到手的类型
She’s fine. She’s okay. She’s about what you could probably get
你不觉得她漂亮吗
You don’t think she’s pretty?
你知道谁才算漂亮吗 健身房♥那个女人
You know who’s pretty? The gym lady
那两片性感的厚嘴唇
With that whistle?
怎么了
What?
怎么了 – 你真的在和金先生谈恋爱吗
What? – You really dating Mr. Kim?
你也要说三道四吗
Are you also gonna judge me?
你选丈夫时 我指责过你吗
Did I criticize your choice of husband?
丈母娘 我就在这里 我还没走呢
Mother – in – law, I’m right here! I haven’t left!
我好害怕
I’m so scared! – You gonna start?
你要起这个话头吗
安东尼奥
Antonio
嘿 抱歉 我来早了 今天人手太多了
Hey. Sorry I’m early. We were just overstaffed today
留下来吃晚饭吧
Stay for dinner
我们在做烤牛肉
We’re making carne asada
谢谢 克拉拉 但我还是走吧
Thanks, Clara, but I should probably get going
好了 马可 收拾下你的东西 亲爱的 – 来了 妈妈
Okay, Marco. Get your stuff, honey – Coming, Mom
你还好吗 你看起来不太高兴
You okay? You seem upset
没有 我很好
No. No, I’m fine
银行拒绝贷款给我 所以我得休学一年
The bank denied my loan. So I have to take a year off from school
为什么 – 因为…
Why? – Because
还记得我的车坏了吗 – 记得
Remember when my car broke down? – Yeah
我… 我有几笔贷款没付 而且…
I fell behind on some payments, and… I just
我就只剩两学期了
Two semesters. That’s all I had left
你需要多少钱 我有些存款
How much do you need? I have some savings
好啊 他们想要12850美元 你有这么多吗
Yeah. They want $12, 850 – You got that laying around?
我可以打两份工 车到山前必有路
I – I can get a second job. Uh, we can figure this out
这不是你的事
This – This isn’t your problem
我想让它成为我的事
I want it to be my problem
是嘛
Yeah, uh…
听着 这件事挺难说出口的
Look, there’s no real easy way to say this
但我开始和别人交往了
but, uh, I started seeing someone
什么 和谁
What? Who?
他叫罗尼 是个房♥产经纪人
His name is Ronnie. He’s a Realtor
房♥产经纪人罗尼吗
Ronnie the Realtor?
贴在公交站候车椅上的那个人 就这个人吗
The guy from the bus benches? This guy?
他对我很好 – 我对你不好吗
He’s nice to me – I’m not nice to you?
我… 别这样 安东尼奥 我们别为这件事吵了
I – Come on, Antonio. Let’s not fight about this
奶奶的药吃完了
Abuelita ran out of medicine
姑姑说如果她再犯一次心脏病 你就得向圣母玛利亚忏悔了
Tía says if she has another heart attack, you’ll have to answer to the Virgin Mary
她只有生气时才会信教 祝你好运 爸爸
You know, she only gets religious when she’s mad, so, good luck, Dad
走吧 儿子
Come on, mijo
你吃过了吗
Did you eat? – Mm – hmm

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!