与苏斯先生对抗的人,已经尝到了教训
Competing with Mr.Soze has taken its toll.
他们三天前商谈好了一宗…
These Argentineans are negotiating the sale…
…九千一百万元的可♥卡♥因♥买♥♥卖♥♥
…of $91 million in cocaine in three days time.
不用说,这笔交易将重新复活他们的组织
Needless to say, this purchase will revitalize…the diminishing strength of their organization.
苏斯先生想让你们制止这次买♥♥卖♥♥
Mr.Soze would like you to stop the deal.
你们可等交易完成后才动手
If you choose, you may wait until after the buy.
他们交易的钱全属于你们
Whatever money changes hands is yours.
苏斯先生想你们在船上销毁那些可♥卡♥因♥
Mr.Soze would like you to get to the boat and destroy the cocaine onboard.
此后你们就与他两不相欠
And then you will be free of your obligations to Mr.Soze.
给个好理由,好让我现在不杀你
Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now.
这是苏斯先生给你们的礼物
A gift from Mr.Soze.
再见,先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
他们知道我以前的一切,我18岁后干过的一切
They got my whole life in here, everything I’ve done since I was 18.
他们什么都知道
They fuckin’ know everything.
甚至知道以前曾与我一同做牢的人
Everybody I’ve ever worked with or did time with.

No.
这事不对劲 – 我不知道
This isn’t right. – I don’t know.
纽约常提及苏斯的人是谁?
Who’s that guy who used to talk about Soze in New York?
是布里克·马林 – 他间接为他做事
Bricks Marlin. – He did jobs for him, indirect stuff.
他常说他所做的事有五倍利润
He said he always made five times more money on it than the job was worth.
那人是幻想狂
This guy’s a pipe dream.
小林利用他作掩护
Kobayashi’s using him for window dressing.
我不知道,这糟透了
I don’t know. This is bad.
都是鬼扯,这人可能是纽约警♥察♥,这根本就是个圈套
It’s bullshit. This guy could be LAPD. It’s a fuckin’ setup.
我听说的苏斯是个屠夫
The way I hear it, Soze’s some kind of butcher.
是个变♥态♥无比的屠夫 – 根本没有凯撒·苏斯这人!
A peerless, psycho, fucked-up butcher. – There is no Keyser Soze!
凯撒·苏斯是谁?
Who is Keyser Soze?
他应该是个土耳其人,有人说他父亲是德国人
He’s supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German.
人人都认为他是虚构的
Nobody ever believed he was real.
从来没有人亲眼见过他
Nobody knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him.
据小林说,任何人都可能为苏斯卖♥♥命
To hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze.
没人会知道,这就是他厉害之处
You never knew. That was his power.
最巧妙之处就是还能让人相信他不存在
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled…was convincing the world he didn’t exist.
那些家伙告诉我一个故事
One story the guys told me, the story I believe
我想那是他在土耳其时发生的事
…was from his days in Turkey.
有班匈牙利人想建立自己的组织
There was a gang of Hungarians that wanted their own mob.
他们知道想拥有权力…
They realized that to be in power, you didn’t need guns…
…不用枪♥械♥,金钱, 甚至不需要手下
…or money or even numbers.
你只需做其他人不敢做的事
You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn’t.
不久,他们努力做大,成为仅次于苏斯的另一大势力
After a while they come into power, and then they come after Soze.
他当时势力不大,只是经营毒品
He was small-time then. Just running dope, they say.
一天下午,他们到他家找他麻烦
They come to his home…in the afternoon looking for his business.
但只在家里找到他妻儿,于是决定等苏斯回来
They find his wife and kids in the house, and decide to wait for Soze.
苏斯回家见妻子被奸,孩子们在哭喊
He comes home to find his wife raped and children screaming.
匈牙利人知道苏斯不好对付,都不敢惹他
The Hungarians knew Soze was tough, not to be trifled with.
他们告诉他只是想谈生意
They let him know they meant business.
不!
No!
他们说想要他的地盘,以及他所有业务
They tell him they want his territory, all his business.
苏斯看着家人的脸孔
Soze looks over the faces of his family.
他让这帮人见识了什么才是真正的意志
Then he showed these men of will what will really was.
他说他情愿看着家人死去…
He tells them he would rather see his family dead…
总比屈辱求存好得多
…than live another day after this.
他放走最后那个匈牙利人…
He lets the last Hungarian go…
等安葬了妻儿后,然后找这班党徒逐一报复
…waits until his family is in the ground, and goes after the rest of the mob.
他杀了他们的孩子,杀了他们的妻子…
He kills their kids, he kills their wives…
…杀了他们的父母及其朋友
…he kills their parents and their friends.
烧掉他们的居所…
He burns down the houses they live in…
…及他们工作的店
…and the stores they work in.
甚至还杀那些欠他们钱的人…
He kills people that owe them money. And like that…
…然后就消失了
…he’s gone, underground.
自此再没人见过他, 他变成了一个神话
Nobody’s ever seen him since. He becomes a myth.
一个罪犯们晚上给孩子说的故事
A spook story that criminals tell their kids at night.
“要是不听话, 凯撒·苏斯就会来抓你”
“Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you.”
没有人相信这事
No one ever really believes.
你相信有这人吗?
Do you believe in him?
基顿总是说:
Keaton always said:
“我不信上帝,但我怕他”
“I don’t believe in God, but I’m afraid of him.”
我信上帝
I believe in God.
唯一让我恐惧的就是凯撒·苏斯
And the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.
你对此有何看法?
You give any weight to this?
我会给你介绍法♥院♥的丹曼徹斯特
I can introduce you to Dan Metzheiser from Justice.
他有些关于苏斯在华盛顿的资料,收集那家伙的资料几乎成了他的业余爱好
He’s got a file on Soze in DC. It’s been a hobby of his for a while.
大多数人视他为『怪杰胡克』中的那个记者
A lot of guys equate him to that reporter on The Incredible Hulk.
你听过他的事吗?
You’ve heard of him?
哪儿?在街上?
Where? On the street?
听过几次,都是无关痛痒的事
A few times. You know, outside stuff.
有些人间接为苏斯工作, 并赚了点钱
Someone working for a guy who worked for a guy who got money from Soze.
就是那样
Shit like that.
就像是种古老的象征, 一种驱魔印
It could be an old badge. A hex sign.
这名字就是为了让人躲的远远的
Keep people from fucking with you when a name meant something.
但你已插手这事 – 没错
But you’re here. – Shit, yeah.
这家伙因为害怕苏斯,甚至想从医院里逃走
This guy’s trying to walk out of a hospital because he’s so afraid of Soze.
我会提高警觉的
I’ll run it up the flagpole.
我是清白的,我已经说了船上的事
I came clean. I told it like it happened.
再说去那儿的过程又有什么用 ?
So what about how I got there?
地方检察官也曾威胁我别指望特赦
It’s so full of holes, the DA would’ve told me to forget amnesty.
你从我身上得到了想要的情报,已经赚了
You got what you wanted out of me. Big deal.
为何没把这些情况向地方检察官坦白? – 那么你和我说…
That’s why you never told the DA? – You tell me.
如果我向你说是尼斯湖怪雇的我,你会怎么想?
If I told you the Loch Ness monster hired me, what would you say?
推♥翻♥证供,我们会召你作证
Turn state’s evidence. We’ll put you on the stand.
我已经获释了,你还能给我开什么条件?
I’ve got immunity. What can you possibly offer me?
若真有凯撒·苏斯其人,他会来找你的
If there really is a Keyser Soze, he’s gonna come lookin’ for you.
你有没有大脑?
Where’s your head?
你以为事情就那么简单?
Where do you think the pressure is?
无论你称呼他凯撒·苏斯或是什么, 他都知道我身在何处
Keyser Soze, or whatever you call him, knows where I am right now.
他能在十分钟里就把我找出来,然后逼你放人
He has the burner on your ass to let me go so he can scoop me up 10 minutes later.
特赦也就是你们这些混♥蛋♥想出来的
Immunity was just a deal with you assholes.
若我被假释,我就有了新麻烦
I got a new problem when I post bail.
为何让他玩弄于股掌之间? 我们能保护你
Why play into his hands? We can protect you.
多谢了,大卫,你说的太动听了
Thanks, Dave. Bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion.
若要你吻我屁♥股♥,我也不反对的
Pardon me if I ask you to kiss my pucker.
把我赶至穷途末路的人,居然说要保护我?
The same fuckers that rounded us up are now bailing me out?
去你的
Fuck you.
你以为你能逮住凯撒·苏斯?
You think you can catch Keyser Soze?
你以为像他这样的人会束手就擒吗
You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught…and sticks his head out?
若他真要出现,那就是为了除掉我
If he comes up for anything, it’ll be to get rid of me.
然后…
After that…
…我想你再也不会听到他的消息
…my guess is you’ll never hear from him again.
后来怎样了?
What happened next?
我们第二天醒来,范斯特已经走了
We woke up the next morning and Fenster was gone.
他不想为苏斯卖♥♥命
He couldn’t handle the idea of slumming for Soze.
他留下字条祝我们好运…
He left us a note wishing us good luck…
…还拿走了我们抢来的所有钱
…and took a chunk of the money we’d scraped together.
然后怎样?
Then what?
麦克麦纳斯很愤怒
McManus was furious.
说要把他捉回来剁碎他的心肝
He talked about tracking him down and ripping his heart out. All sorts of shit.
那晚我们接到一个电♥话♥
That night, we got the call.
什么电♥话♥?
What call?
小林说已经找到了范斯特
Kobayashi told us where we could find Fenster.
我们快离开这儿
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
我们得先把他埋了
We gotta bury him.
用什么挖坑?
With what?
用我们的手
With our hands.
神经病
This is nuts.
这里全是干沙
It’s dry fucking sand.
等他尸身腐烂时,一里外的冲浪者也能闻到尸臭
When he rots the surfers are gonna smell him a mile away.
给我挖 – 我们该怎么办?
Dig, you fuck. – What are we gonna do?
这家伙想把我们全干了
This fuckin’ guy is gonna kill us.
我不知道你的打算,跛子,但我要跑路,我没什么问题
I don’t know about you, peg leg, but I can run. I got no problem with that.
小林要干掉你也没什么问题
Kobayashi doesn’t seem to have a problem with it either.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!