快走了!
Let’s go!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
就像是堆泥巴般毫无价值 – 真该死
Looks like a lot of china to me. – Shit.
伙计们,来了
Guys, come on.
你想干什么? – 我要杀了那家伙
What are you doin’? – I’m gonna kill him.
我们已经按你的方式错了回,现在听我的
We did it your way, now we’ll do it mine.
你要杀他吗? – 我去和他谈
You gonna kill him? – I’ll deal with him.
你最好和他好好谈谈 – 闭嘴
You’d better, or I’m gonna. – Shut up.
你叫我拿这东西有什么用?
What am I supposed to do with that?
拿来喂那跛子吧,能帮他止痛,我也对此不知情
Feed it to the gimp. Ease his pain. I don’t know what that is.
什么意思? – 我并不知情
What do you mean? – I don’t know.
是个律师叫我这么做的
I got thrown this job by some lawyer.
是谁?
Who?
我不知道,是个英国佬
I don’t know. Some limey.
他也只是个中间人,他没有说,我也没问
He’s a middleman for somebody. He doesn’t say, I don’t ask.
你真是个混♥蛋♥! – 去死吧!
You’re fuckin’ full of shit! – Fuck you.
你才去死吧! – 听我说
Fuck you. – Listen to me.
我们想要见他
We wanna meet him, okay?
那真巧了
That’s funny.
昨晚他给我电♥话♥,也说想要见你们
He called me last night. He says he wants to meet you guys.
那好,我们去见他
Okay, we’ll meet him.
我会给你电♥话♥ – 好,我们走
I’ll call you. – Good. Let’s go.
我不想这样,等等,还有件事,坏小子:
I don’t like it. Wait a minute. One more thing, tough guy:
再玩什么花样,我会做了你
Any more surprises, and I’m gonna kill you.
就当帮我个忙好吗?
You’re such a tough guy. But do me a favor, all right?
快在我面前消失
Get the fuck off my dick.
不要!
No!
好好管教管教那小子
Put a leash on that puppy.
索尔被杀真是糟糕透了
It’s an awful shame about Saul gettin’ whacked.
警♥察♥在追缉凶徒
Cops’ll be lookin’ for the guys who did it.
他们迟早会来问我
Sooner or later, they’re gonna come around askin’ me.
祝你们晚安,小姐们
You have a sweet night, ladies.
去死吧
Fuck you.
那么这个律师– – 小林
So this lawyer– – Kobayashi.
是雷德福特引来的? – 对
Came from Redfoot. – Right.
和地方检察官说的时候为何漏了这段?
And why leave this out when you talked to the DA?
大卫,有人找你
Dave, someone to see you.
我满世界的在找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
仍在追查昨晚码头大屠♥杀♥的毒品?
You still after that coke that took a walk out of that bloodbath yesterday?
不用查了,根本没有毒品
You can stop looking. There was no coke.
我去州立医院找了那个从下水道救上的…
I’ve been in LA County talking to a guy they pulled out of a drainpipe…
…昨晚枪战后的幸存者
…yesterday after the shootout.
今早他苏醒了,并说了些事情
He came to this morning, he started talking.
他是匈牙利匪帮的一员,他们预备和阿根廷党徒交易
He’s part of a Hungarian mob. They dealt with gwats from Argentina.
他说这事与毒品交易无关
He says it was definitely not a dope deal.
但是– – 我知道,可他说这事与毒品无关
But there were– – We know. But he says no on the dope.
这匈牙利人告诉我 这班人第二天便要去土耳其
This Hungarian tells me they were pulling stumps for Turkey the next day.
他们没时间去讨论那批货,也没考虑搬它
They had no time for that kind of product, and no means to move it.
那钱是做什么的? – 他不知道
What’s the money for? – He didn’t know.
除了几个关键人物外,无人知晓
No one doing the deal knew except for a few key people.
他说那些人都守口如瓶
They were all very hush about it, he says.
无论那是什么,都牵连重大 – 我不太明白
Whatever it was, it was very sensitive. – I don’t get it.
你见到了那个跛脚的纽约人吗?
You got the cripple in there from New York?
他有提到凯撒·苏斯没?
Did he mention Keyser Soze?
谁?
Who?
请原谅我的打扰
Just bear with me here.
谁是凯撒·苏斯? – 去死吧!
Who’s Keyser Soze? – Fuck!
我们已经争论了一个半小时
We’ve been goin’ over this for an hour and a half.
我们只需要做了雷德福特,然后离开这该死的地方就行
What we need to do is find Redfoot and get the hell out of here now.
我们需要先思考周全
What we need to do is think.
再想想
Think back.
有人有能力…
Somebody with power…
…有人能从纽约 一直追查我们到这里
…somebody capable of tracking us from New York to LA.
那我们在这儿做什么? – 我们得等待
What the hell are we doing here? – We’re waiting.
坐下 – 不用了,我火气大着,他妈烦透了
Sit down. – No. I’m hot, and I’m fuckin’ bored.
哈肯尼先生,停下
Mr.Hockney, do stay.
基顿先生
Mr.Keaton.
范斯特先生,我赏识他的枪法…
Mr.Fenster I recognize from his mug shots…
…就和麦克麦纳斯的一样好
…as well as Mr.McManus.
你一定就是肯特先生,那位干掉索尔伯格的人
I can only assume that you are Mr.Kint, the gentleman who disposed of Saul Berg.
我的雇主致上他的感谢和一份意想不到的礼物
My employer sends his gratitude, a most unexpected benefit.
我就是小林先生
I am Mr.Kobayashi.
我的雇主要我带份建议书来
I have been asked by my employer to bring a proposal to you gentlemen.
你想怎样? -我雇主想你们为他效劳
What do you want? – My employer requires your services.
任务只得一个,工作一天,但相当危险
One job, one day’s work. Very dangerous.
他没预计你们全部能活命…
He does not expect all of you to live. But those of you who do…
…但能活命的可将那九千一百万分了
…will have $91 million to divide between you in any way you see fit.
谁是你的老板?
Who’s your boss?
我为凯撒·苏斯做事
I work for Keyser Soze.
谁是凯撒·苏斯?
Who’s Keyser Soze?
你太情绪化了,肯特先生
Judging by the sudden change in mood…
…我想你的合伙人也是这么认为的
…I feel sure the rest of your associates can tell you.
我代苏斯先生向你们提出建议
I come with an offer directly from Mr.Soze.
实际上是个命令 – 什么叫做“命令”?
An order, actually. – What do you mean, “an order”?
1981年,你在纽约巴弗洛区抢劫货车
In 1981, you participated in the hijacking of a truck in Buffalo, New York.
车上是原钢材料,这批材料原属于苏斯先生…
The cargo was raw steel, steel which belonged to Mr.Soze…
…本应送到巴基斯坦作核反应堆
…and which was destined for Pakistan to be used in a nuclear reactor.
那是违反联♥合♥国♥条例的大生意
A most profitable violation of UN Regulations.
你根本不知此事,基顿先生
You had no way of knowing this…
因为帮苏斯先生承运的人
…because the fellow shipping the steel was working for Soze…
也根本毫不知情
…without his knowledge.
今年初,范斯特先生与麦克麦纳斯先生…
Earlier this year, Mr.Fenster and Mr.McManus…
在纽华克机场抢劫了架双座货机
…hijacked a two-prop cargo flight out of Newark airport.
机上载有黄金和白金
The plane was carrying gold and platinum wiring also set for Pakistan.
两个月前,哈肯尼先生偷了…
Two months ago, Mr.Hockney stole a truck…
…途经皇后区的装载枪♥械♥零件的货车
…carrying gun parts through Queens.
而这些枪♥支♥零件本要由纽约州政♥府♥监督销毁
Gun parts which were set to be destroyed by the state of New York.
但在贝尔法斯特转机时就失踪了
They were to be lost in a way station and rerouted to Belfast.
同样地,苏斯先生利用不知情的人
Again, Mr.Soze using pawns who had no knowledge.
这样我们就找到了肯特先生
Which brings us to Mr.Kint.
九个月前,苏斯先生的…
Nine months ago, one of Mr.Soze’s…
…一个不算聪明的手下
…less than intelligent couriers was taken in a complicated confidence scam…
…被一个跛子所骗
…by a cripple.
他被骗去了六万二千元
He was relieved of $62,000.
花了很长时间,我们才找齐你们
Now, it has taken us some time to find you.
我们想你们在纽约落网后再找你们
Our intention was to approach you after your apprehension in New York.
是你安排的指认过程
You set up the lineup.
是的,我不来,你们是不会被释放的
Yes. You were not to be released until I had come to see you.
看来基顿先生的律师菲娜琳小姐
It seems Mr.Keaton’s attorney, Miss Finneran…
…做事很有效率
…was a little too effective in expediting his release.
他比你们其他人出狱快多了
Holding the rest of you became a moot point.
那雷德福特呢? – 雷德福特先生也一无所知
What about Redfoot? – Mr.Redfoot knew nothing.
苏斯先生很少长时间用同一批人工作
Mr.Soze rarely works with the same people for long…
而工作的人也不知道在为谁效劳
…and they never know who they’re working for.
如果没有手下,就不会被出♥卖♥♥♥
One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.
你为什么告诉我们?
So, why are you telling us?
因你们偷了苏斯先生的东西
Because you have stolen from Mr.Soze, Mr.Fenster.
你们所有人
All of you.
由于你们不知道偷的东西是他的,所以你们还活着
That you did not know it is the only reason you’re still alive.
他觉得是你们欠了他,你们要还债给他
He feels you owe him. You will repay your debt.
去他妈的债,你去死吧,我们怎么知道你是为苏斯工作?
Fuck the debt, and fuck you. How do we know you work for Soze?
这有关系吗,哈肯尼先生?
I don’t think that is very relevant.
你们五个与索尔·伯格…
All five of you are responsible for the murder of Saul Berg…
…及其保镖的死有关
…and his bodyguards.
雷德福特先生可证明此事
Mr.Redfoot can testify to your involvement.
我们知道他会这么做的
We can see to it that he will.
你想说什么? – 建议是这样的:
What’s your point? – The offer is this, gentlemen:
苏斯先生一直对毒品生意
Mr.Soze’s primary interest…
…很有兴趣
…is narcotics.
他与阿根廷党竞争数年之久
He has been competing, shall we say…with a group of Argentineans for several years.