就是基顿在幕后
It was Keaton.
被豁免就是给你的奖赏 – 但为什么偏偏是我?
Immunity was your reward. – But why me?
为什么不挑范斯特,或是麦克麦纳斯和哈肯尼?
Why not Fenster or McManus or Hockney?
为什么是我? 我又蠢又跛,为什么是我?
Why me? I’m stupid. I’m a cripple. Why me?
就因为你是个跛子
Because you’re a cripple.
就因为你很愚蠢
Because you’re stupid.
就因为你比他们没用
Because you’re weaker than them.
要是他死了….
If he’s dead…
要是你说的是真的,那么就没问题了
If what you say is true, then it won’t matter.
袭击警车是不是他的主意?
It was his idea to hit the taxi service, wasn’t it?
对我说实话 – 是基顿提出的
Come on, tell me the truth. – It was all Keaton.
我们一直跟着他
We followed him from the beginning.
我不知道
I didn’t know.
我看到他死了
I saw him die.
我也相信他已经死了
I believe he’s dead. Christ.
你单独一人会不安全
You’re not safe on your own.
你认为他是….
You think he’s…
凯撒·苏斯
Keyser Soze?
我不知道
I don’t know.
凯撒·苏斯只是个化名, 或就如你说的,是个传说
Keyser Soze’s a shield, or like you said, a spook story.
但我很了解基顿,你一出去就有人等着干掉你
But I know Keaton, and someone is out there pulling strings for you.
别出去,让我们保护你 – 我才不当诱饵,我已经自♥由♥了
Stay here and let us protect you. – I’m not bait. I post today.
二十分钟前你就可以走了
You posted 20 minutes ago.
里欧队长想你尽快离开这里
Capt. Leo wants you out of here.
除非你想翻供 – 我会把握机会的,谢了
Unless you turn state’s. – I’ll take my chances.
如果有人想要干掉你,那他们一定要选在外面下手
If someone wants to get you, they’re gonna get you out there.
若你改变口供,就再也不用害怕
Turn state’s evidence. You might never see trial.
也许如此
Maybe so.
可我不是叛徒
But I’m not a rat.
该死的警♥察♥
Fuckin’ cops.
能借用你的传真机吗?
Excuse me, can I use your fax machine?
请在这儿签个名,肯特先生
You’ll have to sign for these, Mr.Kint.
一块金表
One watch, gold.
金打火机
One cigarette lighter, gold.
一包烟,谢谢
One pack of cigarettes. Thank you.
我们仍是一无所知
We still got nothing.
我知道了关于基顿的事
I know what I wanted to know about Keaton.
那毫无价值
Which is nothing.
没关系,他很快会知道我们了解了多少
No matter. He’ll have to know how close we came.
不管凯撒·苏斯存不存在
Keyser Soze or no Keyser Soze…
…只要基顿还活着,他就不会再出现了
…if Keaton is alive, he’s not comin’ up again.
我会去找他
I’ll find him.
那是浪费时间
Waste of time.
若是传闻不会平息, 那就不算是传闻了
A rumor’s not a rumor that doesn’t die.
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
伙计,你这儿真够乱的
Man, you’re a slob.
但东西摆放的都还有规律
But it all has a system.
要是全摆的整整齐齐的,就没有亲和力了
It all makes sense if you look at it right. You gotta stand back from it.
要看更恐怖的地方吗?到我车♥库♥去就知道了
You wanna see a real horror show? See my garage.
说服我,告诉我每个细节
Convince me. Tell me every last…
我曾经加入过在伊利诺州斯科基的一个男声四重唱组合…
When I was in that barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois…
你到底有没有大脑? – 我们需要先思考周全,再想想
Where’s your head? – We need to think, think back.
我肯定你们已听过不少传言
I’m sure you’ve heard tall tales.
是布里克·马林 – 这事不对劲
Bricks Marlin. – This isn’t right.
我想听听你的故事 – 已经全说了
I just wanna hear your story. – It’s all there.
我说的都是实话 – 来自加州的,名叫雷德福特
I’m tellin’ it straight. – Some guy in California called Redfoot.
这是苏斯先生送上的礼物 – 老实对我说
A gift from Mr.Soze. – Talk to me.
那雷德福特呢? – 雷德福特先生并不知情汇报
What about Redfoot? – Mr.Redfoot knew nothing.
利用不知情的人… – 是个超级大胖子
Using pawns… – A big fat guy. Like, orca fat.
还有个律师…
There was a lawyer…
叫小林
Kobayashi…
我曾在危地马拉尝过咖啡豆磨的新鲜咖啡
When I was picking beans in Guatemala we made fresh coffee.
我知道你认为他是好人 – 我知道他很好
I know you thought he was a good man. – I know he was good.
告诉我全部的细节 – 这事怪极了
You tell me every last detail. – The strangest thing.
你怎么敢在魔鬼的背后开枪?
How do you shoot the Devil in the back?
这家伙的后台很硬
This guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of…
说说你的故事,拐脚佬
What’s your story, pretzel man?
还有个律师 – 什么律师?
There was a lawyer. – What lawyer?
我就是小林
I am Mr.Kobayashi.
小林,小林, – 告诉我所有的细节
Kobayashi. Kobayashi. – Tell me every last detail.
我为凯撒·苏斯做事, – 说服我,说服我
I work for Keyser Soze. – Convince me. Convince me.
所有犯罪的大小角色
Every creep and scumbag that works the street…
…都会知道维伯·肯特的大名
…will know the name of Verbal Kint.
你见过那跛子吗?
The cripple, did you see him?
那跛子!他朝那里走了? – 他往那边去了
The cripple! Which way did he go? – He went out that way.
我知道你知情,我还知道你没说实话…
I know you know something. I know you’re not telling…
我比你聪明
I’m smarter than you…
…不管你是否愿意,我都会找到我要的答案
…and I’m gonna find out whether you like it or not.
警♥察♥是不会接受复杂的解释的
To a cop, the explanation is never complicated.
总是那么容易受骗 – 真♥相♥
It’s always simple. – The truth!
根本就没什么幕后主使
There’s no arch-criminal behind it all.
那个人有这能力,能够掌握…
Somebody with power, somebody who is capable…
凯撒·苏斯
Keyser Soze!
你以为像他这样的人会束手就擒吗?
You think a guy like that gets this close to getting caught…and sticks his head out?
就是因为你愚蠢,就因为你是跛子
Because you’re stupid. Because you’re a cripple.
现在我想知道那跛子是谁?
What I wanna know is, who’s the gimp?
你完全知道事实真♥相♥
You’ve known the whole fuckin’ time.
要是他来也是要找我, 我肯定基顿已经死了
If he comes up for anything it’ll be for me. I’m sure Keaton is dead.
我的双腿没有知觉,凯撒
I can’t feel my legs, Keyser.
干这行我学会的第一件事知道是什么吗?
First thing I learned on the job. You know what?
就是如何辨认凶手 – 你见到那个跛子了吗?
How to spot a murderer. – You got the cripple in there?
他有提到凯撒·苏斯吗? – 谁?
Did he mention Keyser Soze? – Who?
那之后…
After that…
…我猜之后再听不到他的消息
…my guess is you’ll never hear from him again.
最巧妙之处就是能让人相信他不存在
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled…was convincing the world he didn’t exist.
然后就象那样…
And like that…
…消失的无影无踪
…he’s gone

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!