圣佩德罗 加利福尼亚 昨晚
情况怎么样,基顿?
How you doing, Keaton?
我的双腿失去了知觉…
I can’t feel my legs…
凯撒
Keyser
准备好了吗?
Ready?
现在是什么时候了?
What time is it?
十二点半
12:30
一切得从六星期前的纽约说起
It all started back in New York six weeks ago.
一辆满载枪♥械♥部件的卡车,在皇后区外被劫持了
A truck loaded with stripped gun parts got jacked outside of Queens.
那司机没有看到劫持者的相貌
The driver didn’t see anyone, but someone fucked up.
只听到对方说的一句话,有时候这些线索就够了
He heard a voice. Sometimes that’s all you need.
纽约市 六星期前
麦克麦纳斯先生? – 天!就他妈不能让我睡个安稳觉?
Mr.McManus? – Christ! Don’t you fucking guys ever sleep?
我们被授权将你拘留 – 去死吧,猪
We have a warrant for your arrest. – Fuck you, pig.
托德·霍克尼
Todd Hockney?
是谁找我? – 我们是纽约市警局的
Who wants to know? – New York Police Department.
该死的 – 不许动!
Shit. – Freeze!
别动!
Hold it!
你们还真是如临大敌
Sure you brought enough guys?
这很简单:
It’s quite simple:
餐厅的食物更换口味, 而毫不丧失其整体的艺术感
A restaurant that changes with the taste without losing the overall aesthetic.
换而言之…
In other words…
…气氛并不是由装饰来营造的
…the atmosphere will not be painted on the walls.
让我举例来说– – 这得我自己来判断
Let me give you an example– – This I had to see for myself.
大卫
David
我在谈公事 – 还有别的公事等你去谈
I’m in a meeting. – Time for another one.
我来介绍一下,这位是大卫·奎恩
Everyone, this is David Kujan.
美国海关特别探员奎恩
Special Agent Kujan. US Customs.
这几位是纽约市警局的
These gentlemen are from the New York Police Department.
你气色不错,比我想象的还要好
You look good. Better than I would have thought.
不过是关于运枪车被劫的小麻烦
A small matter of a stolen truck loaded with guns.
基顿先生?
Mr.Keaton?
请原谅,我要失陪一下
Will you excuse us for a moment?
我们得带你回局里去问话,事情不是三两句就说的清的
We have some questions to ask you downtown. You’ll be a while.
不,不,请坐下
No. Please, sit down.
不过是些小事
This is a small problem.
请慢用,我们迟些再谈
Enjoy the meal. I’ll talk to you later.
我根本没理由会出现在那里
It didn’t make sense that I’d be there.
这些家伙本是恶贯满盈的江洋大盗
These guys were hard-core hijackers…
…而我却也被列在其中
…but there I was.
不过我当时并不害怕
At that point, I wasn’t scared.
我清楚自己是清白的,他们也不能拿我怎么样
I knew I hadn’t done anything they could do me for.
此外,这过程很有趣
Besides, it was fun.
我得把自己也当成是声名狼藉的罪犯
I got to make like I was notorious.
你们都知道程序
You all know the drill.
被叫到号♥的人就上前一步,念出纸上的话
When your number is called, step forward and repeat the phrase you’ve been given.
一号♥,上前
Number 1, step forward.
“把钥匙给我,混♥蛋♥”
“Hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker.”
二号♥,上前
Number 2, step forward.
“把他妈钥匙给我,你这该死的混♥蛋♥!”
Gimme the fuckin’ keys, you fuckin’ cocksucker motherfucker!
停,退后,三号♥上前
Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
“把钥匙给我,混♥蛋♥” – 请讲英语
“Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.” – In English, please.
你说什么? – 请讲英语
Excuse me? – In English.
“把钥匙给我,混♥蛋♥” ,这哪儿不对了?
Hand me the fuckin’ keys, you cocksucker. What the fuck?
四号♥上前
Number 4, step forward.
这根本是胡来,全都是栽赃嫁祸
It was bullshit. The whole rap was a setup.
“把钥匙给我,混♥蛋♥”
“Hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker.”
全是警♥察♥的错
It was the cops’ fault.
像这样的人根本不该关在一起
You don’t put guys like that into a room together.
谁知道会发生些什么?
Who knows what can happen?
“把钥匙给我,混♥蛋♥”
“Hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker.”
这事情一定让你们很头痛
This has really got to be embarrassing for you guys.
他们审了我们整晚上
They drilled us all night.
运枪车被劫,有人暴跳如雷,而警♥察♥们却束手无策
Someone was mad about that truck hijacking and the cops had nothing.
所以希望有人会撞到他们枪口上来
They were hoping somebody would slip up and give them something.
他们清楚我们不能反抗,他们知道该怎么向我们施加压力
They knew we wouldn’t fight, they knew how to lean on us.
他们一直就是如此,我们的权利早被践踏的没影了
They’ve been doing it forever. Our rights went out the window.
那简直就是可耻的亵渎人♥权♥
It was a violation. Disgraceful.
他们最先审问的是麦克麦纳斯,他是个打家劫舍的老手
They went after McManus first. Topnotch entry man.
什么卡车?
What truck?
运枪的卡车,杂种 – “杂种”?
The truck with the guns, fucko. – “Fucko”?
他是个好人,只是有时会有点疯狂
He was a good guy. Crazy, though.
想知道你的好兄弟范斯特是怎么说的?
Wanna know what your pal Fenster told us?
说谁? – 麦克麦纳斯
Say who? – McManus.
他说的完全是另外一个情况
He told us another story.
是说那个得了痢疾的妓♥女♥吗?
Is that the one about the hooker with the dysentery?
范斯特总是和麦克麦纳斯一起干,是个油腔滑调的家伙
Fenster always worked with McManus. He was a real tight-ass.
但是说到正事上来,他确实算是个聪明人
But when it came to the job, he was right on. A smart man.
你说什么? – 我说他会教训你的
What are you saying? – I said he’ll flip you.
他会什么? – 教训你,狠狠的教训你
He’ll what? – Flip you. Flip you for real.
我怕极了,继续 – 好吧
I’m shaking. Come on. – Okay.
回答我的问题 – 后面那位也听的清吗?
Answer my questions. – Can you hear me in the back?
喂?
Hello?
我要见律师
I want my lawyer.
我要让你们这些该死的警♥察♥丢掉饭碗
I’m gonna have your fuckin’ badge, cocksucker.
托德·霍克尼:爆破专家
Todd Hockney: good with explosives.
毫无疑问,这家伙不会出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
Without a doubt, the one guy who didn’t give a fuck about anybody.
你们根本没有他妈的证据
You guys don’t have a fuckin’ leg to stand on.
你以为是吗?
You think so, tough guy?
我能以在皇后区抢劫货车的罪名起诉你
I can put you in Queens during the hijacking.
是吗?
Really?
我就住在皇后区
I live in Queens.
所以你就这么把事情凑在一起告我,爱因思坦?
Did you put that together yourself, Einstein?
你的那群猴子手下就是这么办事的?
You got a team of monkeys working full time on this?
知道你若是再投胎,会怎样?
You know what happens if you do another turn in the joint?
我会狂干♥你♥老爸
I fuck your father in the shower, and have a snack.
你想告我吗?白♥痴♥ – 我会随时控告你
Are you gonna charge me, dickhead? – I’ll charge you when I’m ready.
凭什么来告我? – 你自己心里很清楚
With what? – You know damn well, dead man.
基顿?
But Keaton?
基顿是他们重点审问的目标
Keaton was the real prize for them for obvious reasons.
犯错的是你们,而不是我
It was your mistake, not mine.
你们到底问完了没有?
Did you ever stop to ask me?
我坐不改名,行不改姓
I’ve been walking around with the same face, the same name.
是个正经商人
I’m a businessman.
做什么生意?餐厅生意?
What’s that? The restaurant business?
现在你要做的就是给我老实招供
No. From now on you’re in the “getting fucked by us” business.
我会把你绳之以法的,混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna make you famous, cocksucker.
我已经说了…
Like I said…
…犯错的是你们
…it was your mistake
…而不是我
…not mine.
你们要是胡乱控诉我
You charge me with this shit…
…我一定会反诉你们
…and I’ll beat it.
明白吗?
Okay?
继续说卡车的事吧,混♥蛋♥
Let’s get back to the truck, asshole.
真该有人管管这破事
Really, somebody’s got to do something about this shit.
他们动不动就找我麻烦,我真是受够了
They put me in holding every five minutes. So I did a little time.
难道说每丢辆卡车,就都得把我关进来?
Does that mean I get railed every time a truck finds it’s way gone?
让他们去死吧
Fuck ’em.
范斯特,放松点好吗?
Fenster, will you relax?
他们根本没有任何证据 – 你说的对,无凭无据
These guys don’t have any probable cause. – You fuckin’ right. No PC.
真♥他♥妈♥说的太对了,只要曾犯过小错,他们就会揪住你不放
You’re goddamn right. You do some time, never let you go.
他们当我是罪犯般看待
They treat me like a criminal.
那么我迟早也会变成个罪犯 – 你本来就是罪犯
I’ll end up a criminal. – You are a criminal.
干嘛说的那么直接?
Why’d you got to go and do that?
我只是在做假设 – 做你的假设去吧
I’m trying to make a point. – Why don’t you make your point?
你让我烦透了
You’re making me tired all over.
去死吧
Fuck it then.
我听说你已经死了 – 是吗?
I heard you were dead. – Yeah?
你没有听错 – 我听说的是你已经收手不干了
You heard right. – Word I got is you hung up your spurs.
这是怎么回事? – 究竟怎么说的?
What’s that all about? – What’s this?
谣言说基顿已经改过自新,还和伊迪·菲娜琳打的火热
Rumor has it Keaton’s gone straight. I hear he’s tapping Edie Finneran.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!