– Make it go down? – Make… Make it go down.
在它冷静下来之前
I’m not gonna continue with you in this state
我是不会再碰你了
that you’re in right now.
而且等等 你是怎么能还 怎么能让它
And wait… How do you still… How do you even…
我又不是故意为之的
It’s unconscious.
我的意思是 也有一些别的办法能唤醒它
I mean, there are other ways I can get there.
除了你的手法以外
When you’re not available, that is.
你信不信我现在就让你”尊严死”
I’ll kill you. I’d DNR your ass right now. Is that what you want?
比如说我的耳部
My ears, for example.
我的耳部是我的敏感带
My ears are an erogenous zone.
我天 我又没碰你那破耳朵
Well, I ain’t touched your damn ears.
而且为啥话题变成了讨论敏感带了
And I don’t wanna talk about erogenous zones right now.
好吧 给我点时间
Okay. Just gimme a minute.
快点的吧 时间不等人
Come on, man. The clock is ticking.
– 好吧 – 加个速
– Okay. – Come on!
听我说 要不咱先让伊芳进来 好吗
Listen here, why don’t we just go get Yvonne, all right?
或许她能有些什么主意
Maybe she can find someone…
我觉得这个时候提到伊芳也有点不妥
I don’t think we need to talk about Yvonne either.
– 为什么 – 她可能对小菲利普再熟悉不过了
– Why? – She’s probably got a lot to do with that.
她 你说什
Yv… Wha…
说什么呢 伊芳是我的管家
Come on. Yvonne is my executive.
我忘了 哪有老板跟美艳的下属乱搞的
Oh, I forgot. Bosses are never into their employees.
这可太荒谬了 我要郑重的
No, that’s ridiculous. I’d have…
哦是吗 你的老二可是昂首挺胸的喊着 扯淡
Yeah, well, your penis calls, “Bullshit.”
不是想让我说出来吗 我就说了怎么地
Boom! You wanted me to say it? I said it.
老二
Penis.
呃 伊芳 我们正
Uh, Yvonne, we…
如果你不介意的话 我们还得等一会儿
we need a couple minutes more, if you don’t mind.
哎对 我们刚才正在谈论你呢
Yeah. We were just talking about you too.
你肯定打喷嚏了 得连打好几个
Your ears must’ve been burning. Like, on fire.
到了 这就是这儿
We’re right here. This us right here.
来吧 你们
Come on, y’all.
帮个忙 你就装什么也没看见 好吗
Hey, you didn’t see anything, okay?
住手
No.
把你的活儿都放在耳朵上
Just stay on his ears.
我跟你讲 你想要什么样的女孩都行
I’m telling you, P, you could have any girl you want, man.
你有钱可以为所欲为
You rich and you available.
那个瘦脸针打过量的姑娘怎么样
What about this lady right here with all the Botox?
你俩真是绝配
Y’all would be perfect for each other.
你身体瘫痪 她表情僵硬
You can’t move your body and she can’t move her face.
是吧
Huh?
– 视野如何 – 还不错
– How’s that? – That’s good.
嗨 你结婚了么
Hey, you married?
– 哪种阶段的婚 – Dell
– Like, how married? – Dell.
婚姻也分阶段的
There’s levels to marriage.
我又想到一招 我们不如做一款软件
Hey, I got it. What if we created a app,
主打恋爱交友 专为亿万富豪量身打造
like a dating app, for billionaires?
已经有这种app了
It already exists.
娘的
Damn.
你是他爱人么
You with him?
图个什么呢
Why?
你能接受多小的女孩
How young would you go, P?
Dell 可以了
Dell, enough.
“可以了”是指多小 是不是说
What do you mean, “enough”? Just an…
你嘘谁呢
Who you shushing?
还没开始唱歌♥呢 放松点
Ain’t even start singing yet. Relax.
这场得多长时间
How long is this show?
三个小时
Three hours.
捕鸟者 正是我
“Der vogelfänger bin ich ja”
他是棵树吗
He a tree?
一棵在唱歌♥的树?
He’s a singing tree?
他是个鸟人
He’s the birdman.
他是个鸟人
He’s the birdman?
他是个鸟人
He the birdman.
安静
quiet!
我要把发给我的这本简介给扔了
I’m about to throw this book back there.
信不信我肯定这么干
I promise you I am.
抱歉
Sorry.
太好了
yeah!
太棒啦
Bravo!
余远而望之 皎若太阳升朝霞
‘Were not all her life but storm,
迫而察之 灼若芙蕖出渌波
would not painters paint a form of such noble lines, ‘ I said.
肩若削成 腰如约素
‘Such a delicate high head,
延颈秀项 皓质呈露
all that sternness amid charm,
柔情绰态 媚于语言
all that sweetness amid strength?'”
Philip 这太美妙了
That’s beautiful, Philip.
逮到你们了
Busted.
– 你说什么 – 别跟我装傻
– Excuse me? – Aw, ain’t no “excuse me.”
我可彻底抓住你小辫子了
I got you good.
他去哪儿了 上哪儿去了啊
Where is he? Where’s he at?
你们俩 是吧
You and P, huh?
什么腰如约素 又什么延颈秀项的
Talking ’bout your “high head” and your “sternness.”
他泡到你了 他用语言给你画了一张像
He’s got you numbered. That man is painting you with his words.
别这么一脸无辜的看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
我都听见了
I heard you.
别瞎碰它
Don’t do that.
这可是Philip的命根子 记得么
It’s his lifeline. Remember that? Hmm?
你们俩搞在一起多久了
How long you and P been doin’ this?
没有谁和谁搞在一起
There is no P and me.
别狡辩了 我都听见了 伊芳
Stop it. I heard you, Yvonne.
你们俩文化人在用文言文酸了吧唧的调情
And what I heard was some Marvin Gaye-level poetry.
那是他在给一个叫Lily的女人写情书
He writes letters to a woman named Lily.
他口授 我笔录
He dictates them to me.
– 等等 是桌上这些么 – 是的
– Wait a minute, that’s what those are? Yes.
抱歉让你失望了呢
I’m sorry to disappoint you.
但我以为他早就不考虑这些东西了
But I thought he was throwin’ those away.
那是以前了
Not anymore.
等等
Wait a minute.
等一等
Wait a minute.
难道不应该说一句 谢谢你啊Dell
This is the part where you say, “Thank you, Dell.”
– 凭什么 – 什么叫凭什么
– What for? – What do you mean, “What for?”
你知道他为什么这么做吗 伊芳
Why is he doing that, Yvonne? Huh?
这都归功于我啊
It’s because of me.
是我让他恢复了原来的自我
I’m the one that got him back to his old self.
这是我的任务 你知道的
That’s my to-do and you know it.
谢谢你啊Dell 不客气哦伊芳
“Thank you, Dell.” “You’re welcome, Yvonne.”
Maggie说你上过哈佛
Maggie said you went to Harvard.
是的
Mm-hmm. Yes.
那么 你为什么还在浪费时间做听写呢
So, then why you wasting your time taking dictation?
这才不是在浪费时间
I’m not wasting my time.
你在这儿工作多长时间了
How long you been working here?
几年前我曾为他工作过
I used to work for him years ago.
在那场意外发生之前
Before the accident.
后来我妈妈生病了 所以我不得不离开
And then I had to leave because my mother got sick.
然后你又回到了这里
And then you came back here?
没有
No.
之后我结婚了
Then I got married.
再然后我才回到这儿的
And then I came back here.
在我听说菲利普的事儿之后
After I heard about Philip.

I…
我想我能帮上他的忙
I thought I could help.
你结婚了
You’re married?
曾经 有过一次短暂的婚姻
Was. Briefly.
既然离婚了 你想找什么样的
So, now that that’s over, what are you looking for?
喜欢什么类型的
Like, what’s your type?
我没想找
I’m not looking.
我知道你的喜欢的类型
I got your type.
伐木工
Lumberjack.
穿格子衬衫 留大胡子 差不多那样
Lots of plaid. Big old beard, probably.
胡子里可能还有你丢的东西
One of those beards you could lose stuff in.
我的钥匙在哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!