All right.
我♥干♥得还不赖 对吧
That wasn’t too bad, right?
行了 行了
Okay. Okay.
你这是在给我上水刑
You’re waterboarding me.
呃 这个同意
Uh… Yes file.
你要给他们1万美元吗
You just gonna give ’em $10,000?
这是一个非营利组织
It’s a nonprofit.
我好像也挺久没营利了
I ain’t seen a profit in a while either.
别 那是私人信件
No, no. That’s personal.
-哼 够执着的 -扔了它
-Hmm. Persistent. -Throw it away.
你不回复下吗 好了结这事
You don’t even want to reply? For closure?
你11点得到美术馆
You have to be at the gallery at 11:00.
请给Dell一万美元
不同意
That would be a no.
起码值得一试
Worth a shot.
所以 你就是通过写这些东西来赚钱吗
So, this how you made all your dough? From writing this stuff?
不 我专门帮那些状态不好的公♥司♥
No. I specialized in turning around
扭亏为盈
failing companies.
以及投资初创企业
Invested in start-ups.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
假设我想创立自己的公♥司♥
So, let’s say that I wanted to start my own company
而你准备投资一百万给我
that you was gonna buy for a million.
我会问 你有什么点子
I’d say, “What is your idea?”
我不知道
I don’t know.
你对什么感兴趣
What are you passionate about?
女人 睡觉
Women, sleeping.
跟女人睡觉
Sleeping with women.
有点不好变现
Little difficult to monetize.
我的一些朋友可不同意你的看法
I got some friends that’d disagree with you.
不管怎样
Well, be that as it may,
我建议你去发现市场需求并满足它
I suggest you find a need and fill it.
Philip LaCasse
Philip LaCasse!
你好吗
How are you?
-天哪 -经常出来走走
God. Out and about.
对你有好处
Good for you.
我一直想告诉你 我们为我母亲
I’ve been meaning to tell you, we have found
找到了最棒的护工
the most wonderful carer for my mother.
我给你那家机构的电♥话♥
I’ll get you the number of the agency.
你好
Hello.
有我在呢 我会照顾他
I’m right here. I’m caring.
-Carter 这是 -Blackman先生
Carter, this is Mr…. Blackman.
Daekwandashay Blackman
Daekwandashay Blackman.
这位是Carter Locke 他住在我们楼下
This is Carter Locke. He lives below us.
哦 他住你那儿了
Oh, he’s living in?
没错
Yes, he is.
我就不和你握手了
I, uh, won’t shake your hand.
这最好不过了
It’s probably best.
走吧 我们要去兜风了
Come on, P, we gotta bounce.
我们去兜风了 Carter.
We are bouncing, Carter.
好吧
All right.
那种人也算你朋友
That your friend?
我这林子大了 Daekwandashay
Get to know me, Daekwandashay.
哪辆车是你的
Which car is yours?
右边这些都是
All of these to the right.
这些都是吗
All of these?
是的 但我们要卖♥♥掉它们
Yes, but we’re selling them.
哦 我靠
Oh, my God.
我们现在开这辆货车
We use this van now.
我不会让你坐那辆破车的 除非你醉了
I’m not puttin’ you in no paddy wagon unless you’re drunk.
你醉了吗
You drunk?
只为你这正面的态度而沉醉
Just on your positive attitude.
想要正面态度吗?
You want positive?
那我更不能让你坐那辆负分破车了
Then I’m not puttin’ you in no big-ass negative.
天哪 卧♥槽♥
God. Damn.
它们不实用
They’re not practical.
确实
Exactly.
你可不能卖♥♥了这车
Oh, Go… You cannot sell this car, man.
缺失的那部分
The missing piece.
你找到了
You found it.
多少钱
How much?
7万5 最终定价 我记得是
Seventy-five. Firm, I believe.
-我可以再查一下 -好的
I can check. Would you?
为了这7万5 我可以给你画个正方形
For 75 G’s, I could paint you a square.
如果你喜欢 我还能免费赠送几个长方形
I’ll throw in some rectangles too, if you want.
你不是有一个了吗
Haven’t you already got this one?
这画属于我妻子所爱的系列
It’s part of a series my wife loved.
是的 但这跟那幅长得一样
Yeah, but it’s the same painting.
对不起 8万美元
Sorry, it’s 80,000.
我买♥♥了
I’ll take it.
8万美元
Eighty thousand dollars.
你知道我能用8万美元搞定什么吗
Do you know what I could do with $80,000?
我能用8万美元搞定谁
Who I could do with $80,000?
好吧 但艺术品是无价的
Okay, but how do you put a price on a creative work?
你付钱只为证明它对你很重要
You pay to show it has a value to you.
我有一套初版小说集
I own a collection of first edition novels.
是我童年读过的书
Books I read as a child.
有作者签名
Signed by the authors.
那是我妻子送我的礼物
That was a gift from my wife.
我们每年见一次面
One for each year that we were together.
这些值多少呢
How much would I pay for those?
我
I…
我真的不知道
I really couldn’t say.
干嘛
What?
我不会回去了
Ain’t gonna get me back in there.
我得走了 我已经
I gotta get out of here. I already…
嘿 LaTrice
Yo, Latrice.
没事的 晚点再见
It’s all right. I’ll see y’all later.
你好吗
What’s up?
这是谁的车
Whose car is this?
这是我老板的
It’s my boss’s.
-那你的老板是谁 -有钱人
And your boss is? Rich.
我想看看Anthony
Hey, I wanna see Anthony.
LaTrice 先听我说好吗
Before you say anything, Latrice,
我在工作了 好吗
I’m working, okay?
给你这个
Here.
我的第一份工资 汇给你了
My first paycheck, signed over to you.
你在做什么工作
What you doing?
我给一个不能动的人工作 我需要
Guy I work for, he can’t move, so I gotta…
我需要帮他活动
I gotta help him get around.
你能挣这么多钱吗
And you make this much?
是的
Yeah.
这是个好差事
It’s a good gig.
希望你可以把握住它
Hope you can hang on to it.
我当然可以把握住它
Course I can hang on to it.
他最近怎么样了
How’s he doing?
他挺好的
He’s good.
刚拿到他的成绩单 全都是优
Just got his report card. All A’s.
有其父必有其子
Apple don’t fall far from the tree.
你就是这句话里的父亲
You the tree in this story.
你能不能
Do you think, uh…
能不能帮我跟儿子说点事
You think maybe you could tell him something for me?
我给他的那本书 我需要拿回来
The book that I gave him, I need to get it back.
为什么
Why?
-因为 – 那不是你的东西
– ‘Cause it… – Wasn’t yours to give.
Trice 听我说
Trice, listen to me.
亲爱的 你给了你儿子一个礼物
Honey, you gave your son a gift
现在你又想要回来吗
and now you want it back?
那你就自己从他手里拿回去
You pry it out his hands.
我才不帮你擦屁♥股♥
I ain’t doin’ your dirty work.
是啊 那真的很棒
Yeah, that was so awesome…
在学校混得不错啊 是吗
So, you’re doing good in school, huh?