I gotta get to my kid, yo.
轮到你才能进来
You need to wait your turn.
我只需要你签个字儿
All I need is a John Hancock.
花不了你一秒钟 小姐
Ain’t gonna take you but a second, lady.
你是要交什么文件吗
Are you delivering something?
是啊 就职履历 我只需要找个人签名
Yeah, employment papers. I just gotta have somebody sign it.
最好是什么管理层签的名
It’s gotta be, like, a manager or the owner.
你是头儿吗
Is that you?
小鸡仔儿似的 是你吗 领头的
Nah, it ain’t you. Is that you, boss?
是我
Yes.
棒极了 就在这帮我签个名 拜托了
Fantastic, man. Just sign this for me, please.
你看看我怎么签
How would I sign it?
随你便啊
I don’t know.
慢慢地签
Slowly?
怎么 手动不了吗
What? Don’t your arms work?
-还真不能动 -该死
– They don’t. – Damn.
你能签吗 小可爱
What about you, sweetie?
你为什么要找人签名
Why do you need a signature?
不是我要 是我的假释官要
I don’t need a signature. My PO needs a signature.
其实
As a matter of fact,
你最好能再写个电♥话♥号♥码在下面
you should put your number down here
她可能会打电♥话♥过来确认
just in case she wanna phone or check in.
这样看起来就像我确实履行了诺言了
That way, it look like I did what I said I was gonna do.
她要是真问起来
And if she asks, just say
就说一个相当不错的人来面试了
an extremely attractive candidate came in here,
但是我们这配不上他
but y’all weren’t lookin’ for a supermodel.
不好意思 你说谁会打电♥话♥来着
I’m sorry, who might phone?
我的假释官
My po.
-假释官 -是他的缓刑监察官
– PO? – His parole officer.
这表情啥意思
What’s that look about?
别乱猜我 我又没说你什么
Don’t judge me. I ain’t judged you.
能让我们俩单独呆一会儿吗
Will you excuse us for a moment, please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我得去接孩子 -着什么急 先坐下
– I gotta get to my kid, man. – Why don’t you have a seat?
不 不用坐了
No, I’m good.
所以说 你需要签名但又不想找工作吗
So, you need a signature. You don’t need a job?
我都要
I need both.
那就坐吧
Well, then have a seat.
请坐
Please.
你之前做过类似的工作吗
Have you ever done this kind of work before?
能坐牢的活我都干过
I’ve done every kind of work that you can do with a record.
那你是因为什么进去的
What were you in for?
面试的时候不准我这种问题
You’re not allowed to ask me that question in an interview.
-谁说得 -宪法说的
– Says? – Says the constitution.
不过这么一说
As a matter of fact,
你都已经问了我这个问题了
now that you asked me that question,
你就一定得给我个工作
you gotta offer me the job.
行啊
Okay.
行吗
“Okay”?
可以啊 你被聘用了
Okay, I’m offering you the position.
什么 Philip 你在做什么
What? Philip, what are you doing?
我在给他工作
I’m offering him the position.
所以说
So?
我可不想当你的清洁工啊 老兄
I don’t wanna be your janitor, man.
护工 不不不 我们在招护工
Janitor? No, no. We’re… We’re hiring a life auxiliary.
招啥 啥工 那是啥
A what? What… What is that?
他都不知道自己来面试什么工作
He doesn’t even know what he’s applying for, Philip.
我需要帮手
I need assistance.
你雪亮的眼睛应该也能看出来
My arms don’t work, as you so astutely noted.
我的手我的腿都动不了了
Nor do my legs.
我能动的只有脖子
I can only move my neck.
你还能张嘴
You can move your mouth.
你也能
As can you.
所以你是说 我要
So, what’s that mean? I gotta…
我要背着你到处跑什么的吗
I gotta carry you around or somethin’?
你只要帮我放到椅子上
You’d have to transfer me to the chair,
或者床上车上就行
to my bed, to the car.
可能会有些旅行 如果你感兴趣的话
There would be some travel, if that interests you.
不感兴趣
It don’t.
我旅够了游了
Travel enough as it is.
我到这花的一小时就算旅游了
It took me a hour just to get here.
好了 呃
Okay. Uh…
听着 我觉得这活挺不错的
Look, I think your plantation is bananas.
但是很可惜 我不想当别人的佣人
But unfortunately, I don’t wanna be nobody’s servant.
所以不如你先给我签个字
So, how ’bout you just sign my paperwork,
我再考虑这个工作 行不
and I’ll think about your offer, okay?
如果你要拒绝我提供的工作
Well, we can’t sign papers
那我们就不能签字证明
saying that you’re looking for work
你正在找工作
if you’re going to turn down the work I offered.
我知道你不能 但你的情人呢
All right, I know you can’t, but how about your boo?
我的情人
My boo?
-伊芳不是我的情人 -不是
– Yvonne is not my… my boo. – No.
伊芳你是吗 你是我的情人吗
Are you, Yvonne? Are you my boo?
-不 我不是你的情人 -不
No, I’m not your boo. No.
听好了
All right. So listen,
你为什么不今晚再好好考虑一下
why don’t you take the night and think it over?
明天早上准备好回来工作
Come back tomorrow morning ready for work,
或许我们会在文件上签字
or we’ll sign the papers.
我就不送你了
I won’t show you out.
不劳烦您起身了
Don’t you get up.
Philip
Philip.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我想要这么做
Because it’s what I want.
如果你不喜欢
If you don’t like the candidates
我们现有的候选人
that we’ve found already,
那我们就继续找吧
then let’s just keep looking.
我很乐意帮忙
I would be happy to assist
-寻找合适的 -不 我不需要你的帮助
– in finding the perfect… – No, I don’t want your assistance.
你是一个商人 不是一名护士
You’re a businesswoman, not a nurse.
我清楚我的身份
I know what I am.
我知道
I know.
我知道你清楚
I know that you do.
但我雇你来管理我的事务 而不是
But I hired you to manage my affairs, not to…
送你去医院抢救吗
Rush you to the hospital?
就因为那件事 对吗
That’s what this is about, isn’t it?
那不属于你分内之事
You shouldn’t have been put in that position.
Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott.
他母亲已经把他接走了
His mother picked him up.
该死
Damn, man.
我说过我会去接Anthony
I said I’d pick Anthony up.
你说过很多事 Dell
You say a lot of things, Dell,
但我已经好几天没收到你的消息了
but I ain’t heard from you in days.
最近怎么样 伙计
What’s up, man?
你妈还逼你学这些呢
Your mom still making you do that?
我带了个东西给你
I got you somethin’.
为你生日准备的
It’s for your birthday.
哪个生日
Which birthday?
我活该
I deserve that.
我知道你的意思
I hear you.
但是这仍然是一个礼物 你觉得呢
But, I mean, it’s still a gift, man. What do you say?
Anthony
Anthony.
我在和你说话呢
I’m talking to you.
Anthony
Anthony.
你在干什么
What are you doin’?
坐在沙发上 LaTrice
Sitting on the couch, Latrice.
别以为你可以留在这儿
Don’t think you stayin’ here.
只待一个晚上 我刚被房♥东赶出来了
It’s for one night, I just got kicked out my place…
不行
No.
-LaTrice -去找个工作 Dell
– Latrice… – Dell, go look for work,
或者你去干♥你♥那些烂事
or do whatever the hell it is that you do.
我看出来了 你现在心情不太好