这是他的书吗
Is it his book?
-谁的书 -你老板
– Whose book? – Your boss.
你从他那儿偷来的
You stole it from him?
Anthony听我说
Anthony, listen to me.
Anthony
Hey, Anthony!
我不知道这是你的
I didn’t know this was yours.
-嘿 你为什么要 -松手
Hey, why would you… Let go of me!
Anthony 回来
Anthony, come here.
回来 小子
Hey, come here, man.
是在你雇我之前偷的
It was before you hired me, man.
我想把它放回去的
I was gonna put it back.
书是拿来看的
Books are meant to be read.
我应该早就告诉你的
Should’ve told you, though.
我不是个小偷
I ain’t no thief.
我是说 我以前是 但现在
I mean, I was. But…
我改过自新了
I’m done with that.
人都会犯错
People make mistakes.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我犯过太多错了
I’ve made so many.
惊喜
Surprise!
这是我酒窖的
This is from my cellar.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday. Wow.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
生日快乐Philip
Happy birthday, Philip.
-生日快乐Philip -非常感谢
Happy birthday, Philip. Thank you very much.
-我们应该回去了 -我特别强调了
We should probably go out back. I specifically said,
我不想过生日
“Nothing for my birthday.”
我没有 我
I didn’t… I…
每个人都想做些什么 我就是想
Everybody wanted to do something and I just thought that…
伊芳 我生命中没有多少东西
Yvonne, there are very few things in my life
是我能控制的了
I can control.
你也很清楚
And you know that.
我的时间和我和什么人相处
My time and the people I choose to share it with
是我最想自己控制的了
are at the top of my list.
我知道
I know.
对不起 我
I’m sorry. I…
我去告诉他们该走了
I’m gonna tell them that they all should leave.
你也有份吗
Did you know about this?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry, P.
我很抱歉你能在你的豪♥宅♥里面开惊喜派对
I’m sorry you gotta have a surprise party in your huge mansion.
能收到富豪朋友送你的一堆昂贵礼物
You gotta get a bunch of expensive gifts from your rich friends.
我很抱歉你能有个细心周到的主管
I’m sorry that you got a thoughtful executive.
我们之间有人面临着真的麻烦
Some of us got real problems.
我拼尽全力只为见我儿子一面
I’m fighting to see my son.
对不起
I’m sorry, D.
难道和儿子仅仅一下午的相处
Is a single afternoon with your son
还不够弥补这么多年来你的疏忽吗
not enough to repair the years of neglect?
-你说话注意点 -你不能见他
– Watch your mouth, man. – And whose fault is it
到底是谁的错呢
that you can’t see him?
去你的吧
Screw you.
去你的狗屁特权吧
And screw your damn privilege, man.
还有你的狗屁态度
And your attitude, man.
你生气吗
Are you mad?
生气吗
You mad, P?
你想砸这个吗
What? You wanna break this?
你想砸Carter送给你的酒
You wanna break Carter’s bottle of wine?
你想砸这一大瓶酒
Huh? You wanna break this big-ass bottle of wine?

Yes!
你还想干什么
What else you wanna do, P?
嗯 你想砸这个
Hmm? You want this, right here?
那 那头牛
Th… The bull.
我一直都讨厌那个
I’ve always hated that.
还有那张画像
The portrait.
不不 不是那张
No, no! Not that one.
-这一张 -不是
This one? No.
-这边这张吗 -不是
This one, right here? No!
-到底哪张 -你背后那张
Which one? The one behind you.
-这一张吗 -对
This one? Yes.
你亲戚
He a relative?

It’s…
她是女的
It’s a she.
你确定吗 这人是女的
Are you sure that this… that this is a she?
那是Jenny的阿姨Winnie
That’s Jenny’s Aunt Winnie.
其实这张还大大美化了她
It’s actually a very flattering portrait of her too.
怎么了
What…
Dell把这儿弄乱了
Dell made a mess.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起冲你发火了
And I’m sorry I snapped at you.
你是无辜的
You didn’t deserve that.
没 没关系
Oh, it’s… It’s all right.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
那些人都还没走
Are the guests still here?
准备好去参加派对了吗
You ready to go party?
你准备好了我就准备好了
I am if you are.
你有多了解Dell Scott
How well do you know Dell Scott?
怎么
Why?
我可以把这个发你邮箱
Well, I can e-mail this to you.
不用了 我知道他以前的事
No, I know about his past.
我更感兴趣他的现在
I’m more interested in his present.
Philip 我明白了
Philip, I get it.
你想让浪子回头
Second chances.
但这浪子到底回过多少次头啊
But how many chances has this man had?
他可蹲过很久的大牢
He’s done real time.
你还让他在我们住的地方工作
And you have him working in a building we all live in.
我有那个权利
Which is my right.
好好想想我说的吧
Just think about what I’m saying.
我们可都住这里
We all gotta live here.
新的画吗
Is this new?

Yes.
对 我才买♥♥到这幅画
Yes, I just acquired it.
作者是谁
Who’s the artist?
他用过很多名字
He goes by various names.
是街头艺术家吗
Is it a Banksy?
噢 我们不清楚 不是吗
Oh, we don’t really know, do we?
你知道杜宾犬代表什么吗
You know what the Doberman represents?
很明显
obviously.
我们都尝试过去理解
Yeah, we’ve tried it all over.
我是说 当然每个人都喜欢这幅画 但是
I mean, everybody loves it, of course, but…
它会对你诉说 它会告诉你 我属于这儿
it has to speak to you. It has to say, “I belong here.”

Yeah.
我们也许会拍卖♥♥它
We’ll probably auction it.
我只是不喜欢他们收取的费用
I just hate the fees they take.
他们都只关心钱嘛
Well, all they care about is the money.
你觉得它能值多少
Do you think it’ll appreciate?
我想没人知道它值多少钱 Carter
I think there’s no telling what it could be worth, Carter.
我意思是 这是第一次
I mean, it’s the first time…
-你好 Jane -噢 你好 Philip
Hello, Jane. Oh, hello, Philip.
我正和Dell谈论
Dell and I were just talking about
是黑人意味着什么
what it means to be black.
Dell 你那个爱贩应用怎么样了
Dell, how is that iDeal app coming?
我以为你已经拒绝了
You already said no to that.
是的 我知道我我拒绝了
Yes, I know I said no.
但我现在绝对会接受的
But I would definitely say yes right about now.
这音乐不对啊
What happened to the music?
哟 嘿 女高音
Yo! Hey, soprano.
不 歌♥词 不是 不是那个小册子
No, the lyric. Not… Not the mezzo.
你能帮我个忙唱一首 夜之女王咏叹调 吗
Can you do me a solid and sing the Queen of the Night aria?
听着 你们什么都不用担心 好吗
Listen, y’all don’t have to worry about nothin’, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!