The fierce one as I call him seems a very tough fellow.
但愿不会跟他开战
I hope I never have to fight him.
从我知道的这一点来看 他似乎坦诚而直率
From the little I know he seems to be honest and very direct.
我很喜欢那个文静的家伙
I like the quiet one immensely.
他有耐性 又对这儿很好奇
He’s been patient and inquisitive.
他似乎很乐于跟人交流
He seems eager to communicate.
我想
I would conclude that
他在这些人里挺有份量
he is a man of some weight among his people.
野牛
Buffalo.
我相信当他们第二次来访时 我让他们大开眼界
I believe I made an even greater impression on their next visit.
我拿出一部咖啡机
I produced a coffee grinder
他们从没见过这玩艺
something none of them had seen before.
这咖啡不好喝吗?
Is the coffee not good?
大概太浓了
It’s too strong maybe.

Sugar.
放进去
Put in.
尝尝
Taste it.

Sugar.
你也来点?
You want some?
你也来点?
You want some?
太多了
That’s a lot.
好的
Okay.
很好
Yeah.
终于找到同伴 真开心
It’s good to finally have some company.
用语言无法表达的快乐 我觉得这些人
So much goes unsaid and I have the feeling that these people…
特别是那个文静的 想跟我要点什么
…the quiet one in particular want something from me.
把咖啡和糖当礼物送给他们
Made presents of coffee and most of the sugar.
反正也剩下不多了
It didn’t figure to last anyway.
现在甚至可以说…
Don’t believe I go too far in saying…
我们之间的关系有了良好的基楚
…that a foundation for good relations is being laid.
握拳而立
Stands With A Fist.
我们得谈谈
We will talk awhile.
你的伤口好些了吗?
Your wounds are healing well?
是的 好些了
Yes they are.
跟我的家人住在一起 你很高兴 是吧?
You are happy here with my family?
我在这儿很快活
I am glad to be here.
我很想念我丈夫
I am missing my husband.
也许你该在适当的时候改嫁?
Perhaps you will marry again when the time is right?
可能
Perhaps.
我们听到很多传闻 说白人们来了
We have word from many places that the whites are coming.
他们到处侵占别人的家园
They are coming into everyone’s country.
我想他们很快也会来我们这儿
I think they will soon be in ours.
那个住在要塞里的白人
This white man who lives at the old soldier fort…
我去过他那儿 我看他心地很好
I have visited him and I believe his heart is a good one.
我害怕那个要塞里的白人
I am afraid of the white man at the fort.
我怕他把我在这儿的消息说出去
I am afraid he will tell others that I am here.
我担心他们会把我抓走
I am afraid they will try to take me away.
我听说过他们把人抓走的事
I’ve heard they take people away.
如果他们胆敢这样干
Every warrior in camp would
部落里 每个战士都会跟他们开战的
fight them if they tried.
我没法逗那个白人开心
I cannot make the white man language.
他不会说苏族语
He cannot speak Sioux.
我已经好久没说他们的话了
It has been a long time since I made the talk.
我想你去试试
I want you to try.
我不会说了
I don’t know how.
不 你会的
Yes you do.
我没法说
I can’t.
我不会说 我都忘光了
I can’t. It’s dead in me.
我不是为我个人 而是 代表整个部落请求你
I don’t ask this for myself. I ask this for all the people.
我们不知道白人的事情 而他懂
He knows things about the whites which we do not.
你一定要记住
Now you must remember.
我不能
I can’t.
她肯说白人话吗?
Will she make the white words?
她不肯试 真难缠
She won’t try. She is being difficult.
瞧 是她在哭
Well she’s the one who’s crying.
也许有问题的是你
Perhaps the difficulty is yours.
克里斯蒂娜
Christine!
赶到一块 乔!把鸡赶到一块
Get ’em Joe! Get them chickens!
比利 离那些狗远点
Billy you get away from those puppies!
该死
Damn!
把孩子们叫过来 叫他们进屋去
Get the kids and get them in the house.
快去啊
Go on!
克里斯蒂娜
Christine!
克里斯蒂娜!你在哪儿
Christine! Where are you?
我在这儿 妈妈
I’m up here mother.
-现在趴下 -为什么
. Get down now.. Why?
照我说的做
Just do it.
呆在原地别动 回去 听到没有
Stay right where you are. Get back. Do you hear me?
乔 马上到屋子里去
Joe get in the house right now!
威利
Willie!
-那是谁啊 威利? -他们看上去象波尼族人
. Who is it Willie?. They look like Pawnee.
我父亲和你父亲正在同他们谈话
My father and your father are talking to them.
-他们要干什么? -我不知道
. What do they want?. I don’t know.
快去 听到没有 快离开这儿
Go on. You heard him. Get out of here.
快跑啊 克里斯蒂娜
Run Christine!
我说了 跑
I said run!

Joe!
克里斯蒂娜
Christine!
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy!
过来 两只白袜 熏肉
Come on Two Socks. Bacon.
两只白袜 像西斯科一样
Two Socks like Cisco
已成了个值得信赖的朋友
has become a trusted friend.
它还是不愿从我手上吃东西…
He still won’t eat from my hand…
…但它敏锐的听觉和视觉
…but his keen eyes and ears
从没有在危急时刻丧失警
never fail to alert me when something is wrong.
塔坦卡
Tatanka.

No.
不 我没有见过任何野牛
No I haven’t seen any buffalo.
抱歉
Sorry.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
你饿不饿?
Are you hungry?
我有吃的 我有很多吃的
I have food. I have a lot of food.
关于这些人我所听到 没有一样是正确的
Nothing I’ve been told about these people is correct.
他们根本不是乞丐 小偷
They are not beggars and thieves.
他们不是可憎的怪物 我已经理解他们了
They are not the bogeymen they’ve been made out to be.
相反 他们是彬彬有礼的客人
On the contrary they are polite guests
随和的幽默感我也很喜欢
and have a familiar humor I enjoy.
真正的沟通来得很慢 但是…
Real communication is slow however…
…寂寞起来就会觉得心里很失落
…and the quiet one is as frustrated as I am.
绝大多数的进展是建立在 失败的基楚上的…
Most of our progress has been built on the basis of failure…
…比成功还重要
…rather than success.
我想要弄明白 我要找的这个女人是活着还是…
I’ve thought to inquire if the woman I found lived or not…
…但是看起来太复杂了 我们受到很多局限
…but it seems far too complicated a subject given our limitations.
但是 有件事很清楚 野牛绝迹了
One thing is clear however. There are no buffalo.
它在他们心目中占有重要的位置
And it weighs heavy on their minds.
昨天的聚会是最棒的
Yesterday’s meeting was the best yet.
我好像被邀请去村落…
It seems I’ve been invited to the village …
…我自己也是那种急切的心情
…and I’m looking forward to going.
我们在等你
We were waiting for you.
我们在等你
We were waiting for you.
现在告诉他 他来这儿我们很高兴
Now tell him we are glad that he is here.
你好
Hello.

You…
来这儿
Here…

Good.
谢谢你 我感觉很好
Thank you. I feel good.
我感觉很好
I feel good.
问问他 为什么他会在士兵要塞
Ask him why he is at the soldier fort.
士兵要塞 你为什么去那儿
The soldier fort.
等等
Wait.
你叫什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!