-Get down! -Look at that stupid bastard.
他都不会动了
He ain’t even moving.
-等会儿!该我射了 -射他!
-Wait a minute! That’s my shot. -Shoot him!
朝他开枪 爱德华 他站在那儿
Shoot him, Edwards. He’s standing there.
射他!
Shoot him!
上帝啊!真♥他♥妈♥的!
Jesus Christ! Holy shit!
鲍尔 把他弄下来!
Bauer, get him off him!
他会杀了你的
He might have killed you.
我会抓到那个狗♥杂♥种♥的
I’ll get that son of a bitch.
坐下 他妈的!
Sit down, goddamn it!
好啦 我抓到他了!
That’s it. I got him!
真是个神枪手 我抓到他了
Dead shot, boys. Come on.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
起来!
Get up!
起来!
Get up!
我可是当真的!起来!
I mean it! Get up!
起来!来吧 起来!
Get up! Come on, get up!
什么?
What?
你如果再敢动这犯人一根毫毛
You bash that prisoner one more time,
我就给你带上拷子
I’ll put those shackles on you.
你的人回来了!
You men get back here!
他妈的!
Goddamn it!

Boo.
树丛后面都没人吧?
Clear behind that stand of trees?
好了 我们走
All right. Let’s go.
我什么人都看不见
I don’t see nobody.
印第安人!
Indians!

No.
与狼共舞这些天不太说话
Dances With Wolves is quiet these days.
他心情不好?
Is his heart bad?
在河边杀了些士兵…
Killing the soldiers at the river…
…这可是件好事
…was a good thing.
杀这些人无所谓 我喜欢这样做
I did not mind killing those men. I was glad to do it.
但士兵们现在对我恨之入骨了
But the soldiers hate me now, like they hate no other.
他们以为我是个叛国♥贼♥
They think I am a traitor.
他们会来追杀我的
And they will hunt for me.
一旦他们找到了我 他们也会找到你们
And when they find me, they find you.
我想现在最好把村子搬到别处去
I think it would be wise to move the village now.
我会离开的
I will be leaving.
我得去找那些肯听道理的人
I must go and talk with those who would listen.
安静点 你吵得我耳朵疼
Quiet. You are hurting my ears.
别管我们
Leave us alone.
你是我认识的唯一的白人
You are the only white man I have ever known.
我在为你考虑 比你知道的还要多
I have thought about you a lot. More than you know.
我想你错了
But I think you are wrong.
士兵们要找的那个白人不见了
The man the soldiers are looking for no longer exists.
现在只有一个苏族人 叫与狼共舞
Now there is only a Sioux named Dances With Wolves.
让我们抽会儿烟
Let’s smoke awhile.
跟十熊在一起就肯定不止一会儿
With Ten Bears, it was always more than a while.
他所做的事情都是有目的的…
There was purpose in everything he did…
…我知道他想我留下来
…and I knew he wanted me to stay.
但我知道自己要做什么
But I was sure of myself.
军队要找出这个地方…
I would be an excuse …
…而我就是他们的借口
…and that’s all the army would need to find this place.
我尽可能把他推的远远的 让营地去别处
I pushed him as far as I could to move the camp…
…结果他只是一笑置之
…but in the end he only smiled and talked of simple pleasures.
他提醒我 在他这把年纪 安定的生活比什么都强
He reminded me that at his age a good fire is better than anything.
十熊是个非同寻常的人
Ten Bears was an extraordinary man.
你没什么要说的吗?
You have nothing to say?
我能告诉你什么?
What can I tell you?
你心里究竟在想什么
What’s ever on your mind.
你已经做了决定
You’ve made the decision.
我要跟你在一起
My place is with you.
你去哪儿 我就去哪儿
I go where you go.
你不害怕吗?
You’re not afraid?
不怕
No.
我已经告诉十熊 雪停了我们就走
I told Ten Bears we’d leave when the snow breaks.
你跟大家都这么说的?
Did you tell everyone?
没跟所有人说
Not everyone.
很好
It’s all right.
你…
You…
…雕完烟斗了?
…finish your pipe?
好烟斗
Good pipe.
怎么…
How…
…抽它?
…does it smoke?
我从没抽过烟斗
I’ve never smoked it.
我们在一起很久…
We come far…
…你跟我
…you and me.
我不会忘记你的
I will not forget you.
与狼共舞
Dances With Wolves.
我是风中散发
I am Wind In His Hair.
你把我当作你的朋友吗?
Do you see that I am your friend?
你能永远把我当作你的朋友吗?
Can you see that you will always be my friend?
军士!在这儿!现在
Sergeant! Over here! Now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!