Then the Mexicans came. They do not come here anymore.
现在 是德克萨斯人
In my own time, the Texans.
他们也会跟其他人一样
They have been like all the others.
他们是不速之客
They take without asking.
不知道我们有没有 准备好对付这些白人
I don’t know if we are ready for these people.
我想你是对的 他们 还会不断地来骚扰
But I think you are right. I think they will keep coming.
我每想到这个 就看看这个头盔
When I think of that, I look at this helmet.
这是我们仅有的家园 我们 会为坚守家园而战
Our country is all that we have, and we will fight to keep it.
明天我们要把村子拆了…
Tomorrow we will strike the village…
…搬到冬营去
…and go to the winter camp.
你把要塞的东西都拿来了?
You have everything from the soldier fort?
是的
Yes.
那儿没我的东西了
There’s nothing for me there.
很好
That’s good.
那本日志
The journal.
等等!
Stands With… Wait!
日志太重要了!
Words are important!
日志里的话会成为他们跟踪的线索
The words in the book are like a trail for people to follow.
它记载了我在这儿的一切 我得弄回来
Now, it tells everything about my life here. I must get it.
够了
Enough.
我们不能等你了
We cannot wait for you.
我会赶上你们
I’ll catch up.
印第安人!
Injun!
抓住他!印第安人!
Get him! Injun!
不!
No!
蹲下 别动
Stay down. Stay.
我的天哪
My God.
天啊
God.
好啦
It’s okay.
出事了
Something has happened.
与狼共舞没赶上来
Dances With Wolves is not coming.
他一定遇上麻烦了
He must have trouble.
挑两名猛将 让他们回要塞看看
Pick two good men and send them back to the soldier fort.
斯必维
Spivey.
-斯必维! -是 军士
. Spivey! . Yeah, Sergeant.
告诉少校他醒了
Tell the major he’s waking up.
把你的蠢屁♥股♥挪开
Move your worthless ass.
见鬼 你的眼睛给打青了…
You got yourself a hell of a shiner…
…你自找的 不是吗?
…didn’t you?
少校过来了
Major’s coming through.
他会说英语吗?
Does he speak English?
我不知道 长官
I don’t know, sir.
会说英语吗?
Speak English?
说英语?快说!
Talk English? Talk!
我会说英语
I speak English.
你是谁?
Who are you?
邓巴中尉 这是我的任命书
Lt. John J. Dunbar. This is my post.
你干吗穿成这样?
Why are you dressed like this?
去年四月 我从海斯堡调来这里 可这儿都空了
I came out from Fort Hayes last April, but there was nobody here.
有东西能证明你说的吗?
Do you have proof of that?
我驻地的床上有本日志
My journal’s on the bunk in my quarters.
我的指令也在里面
My orders are in the journal.
会让你一目了然
It will tell you everything.
斯必维 你跟爱德华是第一批到这儿的
Spivey, you and Edwards were the first ones here.
你们发现过什么吗?一本日志?
Did you find anything? A journal?
不 我们什么也没发现 长官
No, we didn’t find nothing, sir.
爱德华在那儿?
Where’s Edwards?
在外面
He’s outside.
他也没发现什么
He didn’t find nothing either.
有人发现了我
Somebody find me Edwards.
你叛变了印第安人 对吧?
You turned Injun, didn’t you?
是吗?
Didn’t you?
你说你的名字是什么来着?
What did you say your name was?
邓巴
Dunbar.
邓巴 约翰
D.u.n.b.a.r. John.
你说你是个军官?
You say you’re an officer?
-天哪 你看到我的指令了吗? -没有
-God. Did you read my orders? -No.
都在我日志里
They’re in my journal.
没有什么指令
There are no orders.
也没有什么日志
There’s no journal.
你干吗不♥穿♥军服?
Why are you out of uniform?
我得放松自己
I have to relieve myself.
-军士 看住他 -是 长官
-Sergeant, take care of him. -Yes, sir.
我们走
Let’s go.
-他是个白人 -我看他可不像白人
-He’s a white man. -Doesn’t look white to me.
-他们说他是个士兵 -他是个军官
-They say he’s a soldier. -He’s an officer.
那你是向他敬礼还是向他开枪?
Do you salute him or shoot him?
哎 你 向前看
Here, you. Eyes front.
我说向前看!
I said eyes front!
别开枪!打他!抓住他!
Don’t shoot him! Hit him! Get him!
抓住他!
Get him!
你干吗不♥穿♥军服?
Why are you out of uniform?
部队在外面都干些什么?
What’s the army doing out here?
-中尉在问你话 -鲍尔
. Lieutenant’s asking the questions. . Bauer.
我们负责与敌对者沟通…
We’re charged with apprehending…
我们负责与敌对者沟通…
We’re charged with apprehending hostiles…
…找会被偷的财物…
…and recovering stolen property…
…解救被突袭抢走的白人人♥质♥
…retrieving white captives taken in hostile raidings.
-他们没有敌意 -我们自己会弄个明白的
-There are no hostiles. -We will ascertain that for ourselves.
如果你肯领我们去他们的营地 给我们做翻译
If you’ll guide us to these camps and serve as an interpreter…
…我们会对你的行为有个新的评价
…your conduct will be re. Evaluated.
-什么行为? -你会得到应有的尊敬…
-What conduct? -With all due respect…
你叛国者的形象会得到改善 你会选择…
Your status as a traitor might improve should you choose…
…跟美国政♥府♥合作
…to cooperate with the United States Army.
这儿根本没你们什么事
There’s nothing for you to do out here.
你愿不愿跟我们合作?
Are you willing to cooperate or not?
大声说!
Speak up!
我是与狼共舞
I am Dances With Wolves.
那是什么?
What’s that?
我跟你没什么可说的
I have nothing to say to you.
我不屑跟你说什么
You are not worth talking to.
军士 带一小队人 把这家伙带到河边去
Sergeant, form a detail and take this man down to the river.
-让他洗洗脸 -是 长官
-Let him clean up his face. -Yes, sir.
不 你 斯必维
Not you, Spivey.
中尉
Lieutenant.
少校想见你
Major wants to see you.
斯必维
Spivey.
斯必维 有纸吗?
Spivey. You got paper?
-你要干吗? -妈的 给我点
-What’s it to you? -Give me some, shit. bird.
你识字吗?
Can you read?
不识字 这他妈的有什么区别?
No, I can’t read. What the hell’s the difference?
你也不识字 快给我点纸
You can’t read either. Now just give me some.
-快给我! -好吧 让马停下
-Quick, give me some! -All right. Hold your horses.
鲍尔!
Bauer!
放开我!
Let go of me!
舔吧 印第安人 往前走
Lap it up, Injun. Go ahead. Lap it up.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
好了
It’s all right.
好了
It’s all right.
他就是觉得饿了 不过也许这也没什么
He’s going to get hungrier, that’s all. But maybe that don’t matter.
听说他们要把你送回海兹堡去
Word is they’re going to ship you back to Hayes.
你一到那儿 他们就会绞死你
And once you get there, they gonna hang you.
来吧 忘了他 走吧 离开这儿
Come on. Forget about him. Go on. Get out of here.
起来!
Get up in there!
斯必维 那是什么?
Spivey, what is that?
好像他在跟踪咱们
Looks like he’s following us.
见鬼 我要打死他
Hell, I’m going to shoot him.
妈的 没射中
Dang. You missed him.
别开枪了 他妈的 该我射了
Don’t shoot, damn it. It’s my shot.
等等 是我先看见他的
Wait. I seen him first.
-趴下! -瞧那个傻小子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!