与狼共舞
-这是最后一个了吗? -我不知道
-Is this the last one? -I don’t know.
连乙♥醚♥都没有了
There’s no ether either.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
哎 你!这是最后一个了吗?
You there! Is this the last one?
天哪 真是一团糟
God what a mess.
还好 这里还没有坏死
At least there’s no gangrene.
如果不尽早切除 早晚得坏死
There will be if it doesn’t come off soon.
我累得眼睛都睁不开了 没法做手术
I can’t saw if I can’t keep my eyes open.
对不起
I’m sorry.
喝点咖啡清醒一下 这会儿他还顶得住
Let’s coffee up. He can wait a few more minutes.
天哪
God!
望远镜
Glass.
-是塔克的士兵?-我想是的
-Is that Tucker’s men? – Yes sir. I think it is.
他们这样有多久了?
How long has it been like this?
我们今天早晨才发现的 他们在这儿已经两天了
We found ’em this morning sir. They’ve been here for two days.
是你吗 中尉?
Is that you Lieutenant?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sons of bitches.
来吧 你最好躲起来
Come on. You better take cover.
我可不是开玩笑 那些男孩个个都是神枪手
I ain’t kidding. These boys are shooters.
来 躲起来
Come on. Go under cover.
去吧
There you go.
你去过医院?
You went to the hospital?
那儿的情况可不好
It was no good.
这儿怎么了?
What’s going on here?
怎么回事 这儿?
What’s going on here?
你可把我问住了
That seems to be the question all right.
你可以去问少校
See you could ask the major…
…可他也不知道
…but he don’t know.
他太忙了
He’s busy.
他正忙着算计怎么军官们的…
He’s busy trying to figure out how come the officers’ mess…
…桃子雪糕都用完了
…run out of peach ice cream.
那你一定又去找了上将
Then of course you got the general.
他来这儿是观战的
He come up to see the show.
他还以为这儿没有战斗…
All he knows is there ain’t no show…
…这完全不是事实 因为我们放了个气球…
…which ain’t entirely correct ’cause we started a balloon up…
可我们还没落地就被他们打下来了
…but they shot her down before we got off the ground.
毕竟都在按兵不动
Nobody’s made a run either way.
真♥他♥妈♥的死气沉沉的一天
It’s been a standoff all damned day.
少校这会正看上将的脸色哪
Now the major he’s looking at the general.
他正琢磨着 我最好做点什么
He’s thinking to himself I better do something.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means.
我他妈的真不想成为 第一个上阵的炮灰
I sure as hell don’t want to be the first one across this field.
他们会跟我们打硬仗的
They’re supposed to be beat up just like us.
见鬼 人人都知道 塔克人个个都是硬汉子
Hell everybody knows Tucker’s men are tough as cobs.
还好 目前为止这儿被他们 杀掉的只是3头奶牛
So far the only thing been killed out here is three milking cows.
当然 情况就要有所改变了
Course that’s about to change.
你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
You son of a bitch.
知道吗 有些我们的人说
You know some of the boys are saying
如果我们不去开战…
if we ain’t gonna fight…
我们可以用玩牌的方式决定胜负
…we could just settle this whole business with a little…
…打扑克
…high. Stakes poker.
这不是太荒唐了?
Wouldn’t that be a sight?
一对伙计们坐在战场上
A bunch of fell as sitting in the middle of this field…
…抽牌
…drawing cards.
那是什么 先生?
What is it sir?
像是自杀
Looks like a suicide.
塔克人!
Tucker!
他在干吗?
What’s he doing?
-你对他说什么了? -我什么也没说
-What did you say to him? -I didn’t say nothing.
回来 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Come on back you son of a bitch!
-你不会再有下一次了! -我没事
-You won’t make it no second time! -All right by me.
原谅我 神父
Forgive me Father.
-他又回来了! -小伙子们 他回来了!
-He’s coming back again! -Here he comes boys!
-准备! -我抓到他了
-Ready! -I got him.
别…
Don’t…
别锯掉我的腿
Don’t take off my foot.
乖乖趟着 孩子 你会保住你的腿的
You rest easy son. You’ll keep your foot.
上帝为我作证 你会保住它的
With God as my judge you’ll keep it.
-叫救护车来 -什么?
-Bring up my ambulance. -Sir?
叫救护车来 让我的外科医生一起过来!
Bring up my ambulance and bring my surgeon with it!
这位英勇的军官值得躺在这儿
We got an officer who’s worth something lying here.
生命之奇妙无法量度
The strangeness of this life cannot be measured.
在达至死亡的过程中…
In trying to produce my own death…
…自我升华为英雄的典范
…I was elevated to the status of a living hero.
我被授予西思克…
I was also awarded Cisco…
…这忠实的坐骑带领我穿越战场
…the trusty mount that carried me across the field that day.
一身铠甲 使我在阵地上驰聘无忧
And on full recovery was given transfer to any station I desired.
当我到达海斯堡时
The bloody slaughter continues
血腥的 大屠♥杀♥还在东面继续
in the east as I arrive at Fort Hayes.
这个小岛被无尽的大草原
A tiny island of men and material surrounded
包围着 人口众多 物产丰美
by a never-ending sea of prairie.
中尉
Lieutenant.
请问范布若少校在那儿?
Where can I find Maj. Fambrough?
在大厅最后面
Down at the end of the hall.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰 邓巴中尉
Lt John J Dunbar.
约翰 邓巴中尉?
Lt John J Dunbar?
-是 先生 -是的 长官
-Yes sir. -Yes sir.
一个印第安战士
Indian fighter.
什么?
Excuse me?
在这儿 这表示你会被派到边境线上
It says here that you’re to be posted on the frontier.
边境线是印第安人区
The frontier is Indian country.
我猜你对付印第安人很有一套
I quickly deduced that you’re an Indian fighter.
我不会自以为是地这样自居
I did not ascend to this position by being stupid.
-不 先生 -不 长官
-No sir. -No sir.
这表示他们已经美化你了
It says here that you’ve been decorated.
是 长官
Yes sir.
那么 是他们派你来的?
And they sent you here to be posted?
实际上 是我自己要求来这儿的 长官
Actually sir I’m here at my own request.
真的?为什么?
Really? Why?
我总想来边境这儿看看
I’ve always wanted to see the frontier.
你想看看边境?
You want to see the frontier?
是的 长官
Yes sir.
在它消失之前
Before it’s gone.
真是个聪明的小伙子 上我这儿来
Such a smart lad coming straight to me.
长官…
Sir…
…骑士
…Knight.
我授予你骑士的使命
I am sending you on a knight’s errand.
你去向卡及尔上尉报到…
You will report to Captain Cargill…
…在这一地区最远的前哨站…
…at the furthermost outpost of the realm…
…赛德格威克堡
…Fort Sedgwick.
我的私人印签 这可以确保你的安全
My personal seal will assure your safety…
…通过蛮荒的印第安人区
…through many miles of wild and hostile country.
-我在想… -什么?
-I was wondering… -Yes?
我在想 长官 我怎么到那儿去哪?
I was wondering sir how will I be getting there?
你认为我没想过么?
You think I don’t know?
-不 长官 -你那样想的
-No sir. -You think that.
-只是我自己不知道… -说话要小心
-It’s just that I don’t know… -Hold your tongue.
我是个宽宏大量的人 会给你提供方便的
I am in a generous mood and I will grant your boon.
看见外面那个农夫了吗?
See that peasant out there?
他自称提蒙斯
He calls himself Timmons.
他今天下去就到那儿去
He’s going there this very afternoon.
如果你愿意 可以跟他一起骑马去
You can ride with him if you like.
他认识路 这就够了 谢谢长官
He knows the way. Thank you. That is all.
骑士先生?
Sir Knight?
我刚才尿裤子了…
I’ve just pissed in my pants…
…可没人能帮我
…and nobody can do anything about it.
一路平安!
To your journey!
一路平安!
To my journey!
喔!