我说他的名字也在帐簿上
I told him his name was in the ledger, too.
但他的名字并不在帐簿上
His name wasn’t in the ledger!
等等这就是法律? 那儿怎么了?
Wait a second! Is this the law? What’s goin’ on here?
你不守规矩 那儿怎么了?
– You’re out of order. – What’s goin’ on?
我认为我们必须… 我不在乎做点什么
– I think… – Do somethin’ here.
你怎么看我? 做点什么做点什么!
What do I look like to you? Do somethin’
肃静!
Order!
庭上,我们撤回无罪申辩…
Your Honour, we’d like to withdraw our plea of Not Guilty,
…改为有罪申辩
and enter a plea of Guilty.
有罪? 法庭上肃静!
– Guilty? – Order in the court!
肃静!
Order!
有罪!
Guilty
法警!我说,肃静! 庭上!
Bailiff! Bailiff!
法警,肃清法庭! 庭上!
Bailiff, clear the courtroom!
我这儿需要控制一下! 艾略特奈斯
Eliot!
庭上! 庭上,这公正吗?
Your Honour! Is that justice?
他为什么要调换陪审团?
Please, why did he switch the jury?
你现在要干嘛? 继续跟着组织?
Are you gonna go after the organisation?
抱歉
Excuse me.
请问庭上,这公正吗?
I’m askin’ Your Honour, is this justice?
正义何在?
What justice ?
庭上!这样公正吗?
Is this justice?
等等,等等,等等!
Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,
等等!
Wait,
绝不停止,绝不停止战斗 直到战斗终止
Never stop fighting till the fight is done.
他说什么?你在说什么?
What did you say?
我说绝不停止战斗 直到战斗终止
I said, never stop fighting till the fight is done.
什么? 你听到了,卡邦,都结束了
– What? – You heard me, Capone. It’s over.
滚开,你只会说大话
You’re nothin’ but a lot of talk and a badge.
最后一课 你只知道口出狂言
Here endeth the lesson.
你只知道口出狂言!
You’re nothin’ but a lot of talk and a badge!
你只知道口出狂言!
You’re nothin’ but a lot of talk and a badge!
你只知道口出狂言!
You’re nothin’ but a lot of talk and a badge!
“铁面无私 打击罪犯”
“奈斯保证不被收买♥♥”
“卡邦今天出庭”
“卡邦被判十一年徒刑 今天开始执行”
太多暴♥力♥了
So much violence.
总算清理了一点
Cleaning up a little.
我想该说再见了
I guess this is goodbye.
再见,乔治史东
Goodbye, George.
我要…为此感谢你
I want to…thank you for this.
不,谢谢你
No. Thank you.
奈斯先生,我认为他希望 你能保有它
Mr Ness… I think he would have wanted you to have that.
不,他希望送给警员
He’d have wanted a cop to have it.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
奈斯先生! 你对这标题有何意见?
Mr Ness! Any comment for the record?
“当场捉拿卡邦的人”
‘The man who put Al Capone on the spot.’
我只是适逢其时而已
I just happened to be there when the wheel went round.
听说禁酒令将取消
They say they’re going to repeal prohibition.
你会怎么做?
– What will you do then?
也许我会去喝上一杯
– I think I’ll have a drink.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!