还有一个,我们上车吧
One more. Here we go.
好的,我们上车 你们准备好了吗?
Here we go. You ready?
亲爱的,我已经在这里了 我们出发吧
I’m right here, honey. Here we go.
旅客朋友们请注意 旅客朋友们,注意
Your attention, please. May I have your attention, please?
这是关于通往迈阿密 快车的最后通知
This is the final call for the Miami Flier,
12:05在第33月台开车 请全部乘客上车!
leaving at 12.05 on track 33. All aboard!
现在,让我帮忙提你的行李 哦,非常感谢
– Here, let me. Get your bags. – Oh, thank you so much.
先生,谢谢你
Thank you.Sir
你还好吗?谢谢你
Are you all right? Thank you.
你真是一个绅士 非常感谢你的帮助
You’re such a gentleman. It’s so kind of you to help me.
我实在不敢确定 我们是不是做到了
I really wasn’t sure if we’d make it or not.
我能帮你 处理些什么事情吗?
Is there some problem I can help you with?
没有 我确实是很感谢你
– No. – I really can’t thank you enough.
难道不有趣吗?甜心 你真是个好孩子
Isn’t this fun? You’re being such a good boy, sweetheart.
再次感谢!
Thank you again, this is so wonderful.
先生,谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
请让我带他离开这里 你已经帮了很多了
Please, let me take it from here. You’ve been such a great help.
非常感谢
Thank you so much. We’re almost there.
先生,我将从这里带走 非常感谢您的帮忙
I’ll take it from here, sir. Thank you very much for your help.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you.Sir
别哭了,甜心 我们快回到家了
Don’t cry, sweetheart. We’re almost home.
出了什么事吗?
Is something wrong?
先生?
Sir?
快点! 离开这里
Come on! Come on, let’s get out of here.
你干什么? 闭嘴!我说了,闭嘴!
– What are you doin’ – Shut up!
你在干什么? 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴!
– What are you doin’ – Shut the fuck up!
拿着它!
– Hold it!
拜托… 拿着它
– Please…Hold it!
我的宝宝! 待在这儿,他没事
– My baby! – Stay there. He’s all right.
闭嘴!我说了拿着它!
I said hold it!
我要和会计一起出去走走
I’m walkin’ out with the bookkeeper.
我们开车走
The bookkeeper and me are drivin’ away.
明白没?要不他死 他死了,你们什么都得不到
See? Or else he dies. He dies, and you ain’t got nothin’
给你们五秒钟决定
You got five seconds to make up your mind.
我说
– I’ll tell ya
我告诉你们所想知道的一切! 闭嘴!我不是说着玩!
– I’ll tell ya what ya want to know! – Shut up! I’m not kiddin’
他疯了!你不必这样做 我告诉你们所想知道的一切!
He’s crazy! Don’t let him do this, I’ll tell you what you want to know!
你瞄准他了? 是的,我瞄准了
– You got him? – Yeah, I got him.
一! 不要
– One! – Will you stop it!
解决他
Take him.

Two.
这帐簿上的两个编码账目 代表现金支出
The two coded entries in this ledger
是给各级政♥府♥官员 警员人员
represent cash disbursement to all levels of city officials,
还有艾尔彭斯卡邦
members of the police and to Alphonse Capone.
没错 你说什么?
– That’s correct. – Excuse me?
我说没错
I said that is correct.
你会替我们解释这些 编码账目?
And you will decipher these coded entries for us?
是的
I will.
对不起,佩恩先生,我听不到 是的,我会
Sorry, Mr Payne, I can’t hear you. I said, I will.
你负责替卡邦先生 开支费用?
You were in charge of disbursements for Mr Capone?
是的
Yes, I was.
你亲自将那些
And you personally distributed monies…
未报税的巨款
..vast, undeclared monies…
交给卡邦先生?
..to Mr Capone?
是的
Yes, I did.
你能告诉我总数吗?
Would you tell us the amounts?
三年来
In a three-year
我亲自交给卡邦先生
period I personally disbursed monies to Mr Capone
一百三十多万元
in excess of one and a third million dollars.
请你再重复一次?
Would you repeat that amount, please?
一百三十多万元
– One and a third million dollars.
非常感谢
– Thank you very much.
我不明白 卡邦为何有持无恐?
I don’t understand it. What does Capone have?
我们把他逼到绝路 而他却一直在微笑
We’re nailing the lid on his coffin, and he’s smiling.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的在法庭上带了枪
The son-of-a-bitch is wearing a gun in court.
叫法警来
Get me the bailiff.
很快会结束的
It’ll be a fast trial.
前排穿白西装的人 身上带了把枪
The man in the front row wearing a white suit is carrying a gun.
我不想出什么事 所以你抓他时
I don’t want this to turn into something.
我会带你出去 是的,长官
I’ll lead you out.
能和你谈会儿吗?
Could we speak to you a minute, please?
面对墙壁 你到底是谁?
– Get up against it.
你听到他的话了! 面对墙壁!
– You heard him. Now, up against it!
这是干嘛?
– What’s this?
好了,把口袋掏空 放桌子上,全拿出来
– Empty all your pockets, all of it.
我有带枪的许可 我看看
– I’ve got a permit for that. – Fine, let’s see it.
遭起诉的人不是我
– I’m not the one under indictment.
把东西放在桌上
– Everything on the table.
给我看看 把枪还他
– Let me see. – Give him his gun back.
“相关人员看到此信 请通融一下”
“To Whom It May Concern. Please extend to the bearer,”
“请给予持有人法兰克尼提先生 一切的方便”
“Mr Frank Nitti, all possible courtesy and consideration.”
“威廉汤姆 芝加哥市长”
“William Thompson, Mayor of the City of Chicago.”
对不起,奈斯先生 你必须把枪还给他
I’m sorry, Mr Ness, you’ll have to give it back.
好吧
Fine.
但那家伙不准再进入法庭 你明白吗?
But that man does not go back into that courtroom. Do you understand me?
是的,长官
– Yes, sir.
(拉辛路1634号♥)
1634 Racine…
你知道吗 我曾有位朋友住在那里?
You know, I used to have a friend who lived there.
不要让他走
Don’t . Let him go.
不要! 枪给你
– No! – Here, take it.
我在这儿呢,财政官员 来呀,逮捕我啊!
Here I am, Treasury Man. Come on! Harass me!
你在等什么?
What are you waitin’ for?
别光站在那里!逮捕我呀!
Don’t just stand there! Harass me!
别惹火我
Don’t push me.
他们会烧死你的,老兄 是吗?
– They’re gonna burn you, buddy. – Yeah?
没错,我要看你被烧死 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Yeah. I’m gonna come see you burn, you son-of-a-bitch!
因为你杀了我的朋友!
‘Cause you killed my friend!
他死得像只猪一样 你说什么?
– He died like a pig. – What did you say?
我说你朋友死前 哀号♥得像猪一样
I said that your friend died screaming like a stuck Irish pig.
等我脱罪时,你慢慢想吧
Now you think about that when I beat the rap.
他听起来是那样吗?
Did he sound anything like that?
拍张照,拍张照
One picture, come on, one picture.
奈斯先生,看看这个
Mr Ness, take a look at this.
奈斯先生?
Mr Ness?
奈斯先生,你还好吗? 你最好看看这个
Mr Ness, are you doin’ okay? I think you’d better see this.
这是什么? 这是什么?这是陪审团名单
– What is it? – That’s the jury list, Mr Ness.
他们被收买♥♥了
They’ve been bribed.
从尼提的衣服里搜出来的
I got it out of Nitti’s coat.
尼提呢?
Where is Nitti?
他在车上
He’s in the car.
这构不成证据 没有出处
This constitutes no evidence
我可不允许… 庭上,事实是
. I’m not about to allow…Your Honour, the truth is
卡邦是个杀人凶手 并且将他无罪释放
that Capone is a killer and he will go free.
对付他这种人只有一种办法 那就是追捕他直至抓获
There is only one way to deal with such men, and that is hunt them down.
这样做了我违背了我的誓言
I have. I have forsworn myself.
我违背了我誓言 要维护的一切法律
I have broken laws I swore to defend.
我成了我想成的人 我很满意我做的事
I am content that I have done right.
必须阻止那个人你必须…
That man must be stopped, you must…
我将判断我必须做的事 奈斯先生
I’ll be the judge of what I must do, Mr Ness.
请允许我们离开
Would you excuse us?
法警 是,长官
– Bailiff. – Yes, sir.
法警 我要你去隔壁霍夫曼的法庭
I want you to go next door to Judge Hoffman’s Court,
他们刚开始听证离婚案
where they’ve just begun hearing a divorce action.
我要你把那儿陪审团带来 把这里的陪审团带过去
I want you to bring that jury in here and take this jury to his court.
法警,你听清楚了吗 是的,长官,我明白
– Are those instructions clear? – Yes, sir, they’re clear.
他说什么?这在干嘛?
What’s he talking about?
我要你调换陪审团
Bailiff, I want you to switch the juries.
是的,长官 庭上,我反对!
Your Honour, I object!
驳回
Overruled.
你跟他说什么了?
What did you tell him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!