– Did you check it already? – Yes, I did.
然后顺其自然
Then leave it alone.
你是一个好警员,吉塞普
You’re a good cop, Giuseppe.
你做得很好!你会做得正好
You’re doing good. You’re gonna do just fine.
华♥莱♥士♥,你冷吗? 是的,有一点
– Wallace, are you cold? – Yes, I am, a little.
跺跺你的脚,那样会暖和些
Then stamp your feet. It’ll keep you warm.
你有点经验了 路遥知马力
You learn something, 20 years walking the beat.
打小报告和站在雨中…
Stitches and standing in the rain…
听着,奈斯先生…
Listen, Mr Ness…
我有一个主意
I had an idea.
你们都只有少量的子弹?
You all have your spare shells?
如果你们必须开火 拿低点并找出空间
If you have to fire, hold low and squeeze.
放倒他
And put your man down.
因为他将会同样对待你 击毙他
Because he’ll do the same to you. Shoot to kill.
你听见我说的话吗? 是的,击毙他
– Did you hear what I said? – Yes, I did. Shoot to kill.
走吧
Let’s go.
放松…
Easy…
那些加拿大人不会出现的 直到我晃动徽章
The Canadians will not show until I flash the badge.
所以我们必须穿过地面 迅速到达那座桥
So we must cover the ground to the bridge as quickly as possible.
乔治,看起来估计是正确的
George, the count’s right.
我关心的不是计数 是酒桶的大小
I’m concerned about the size of these barrels!
马龙,你和我将要…
Malone, you and I will take the men…
阻止那…
Stop it!
移开它!移开它 乔治!快点!
Move it! Move it, Georgie!
到那边去! 盖住卡车!
Get over here!
丢掉那些东西!
Leave the stuff in the cars!
冲啊!
Charge!
什么鬼东西! 你最终会死于某种疾病
What the hell! You got to die of somethin’
看!他们来了! 他妈的条子!我们走!
– Look! Here they come! – Mounties! Let’s get out of here!
让我们离开这儿!快! 快离开!
Move, move!
走!
Let’s go!
我简直不敢相信!
I can’t believe it!
这里!这本账簿! 把它给我
– Here are the codes. – Give me that.
不要让车离开桥!
Don’t let those cars off the bridge!
掩护他! 走!
Cove him!GAO
乔治史东,跑到车那儿去!
run to the car
史东,乘坐第一辆车! 知道了!
Stone, take the first car!
把这东西扔一边去
Get this shit out of the way!
我们走! 走!快,开枪!
Let’s go,go!Fire!
硬汉!
Tough guy!
史东!
Stone!
走!
Go!
史东!
Stone!
我很好
I’m okay.
你们这些暴徒!
You thugs!
你还好吗?
You all right?
是的,他在那儿 去把他弄过来!
Yeah. There he is! Go get him!
好的!真够倒霉的!
All right! Enough of this running shit!
好了,乔治史东! 我们得到了什么?
Well, Georgie-boy! Well, what have we got here?

Hello.
好的!放下枪!
All right! Drop the gun!
举起手来,你们被捕了
Put your hands in the air, you’re under arrest.
我说,放下枪!
I said, drop it!
不许动!
Stop!
老天,难道你没听见我说的吗?
God, didn’t ya hear what I said?!
你们是聋子吗?
What are you, deaf?!
这是什么,闹剧吗?
What is this, a game?!
这里,坐下
Here. Sit down.
好啦,史东会好的
Stone’s gonna be all right.
我抓到带着挎包的小子
I got the fellow with the satchel.
我要杀了他 噢,是的
– I had to kill him. – Oh, yeah.
他已经死了
He’s as dead as Julius Caesar.
你想死吗? 不,我不想
– Would you rather it was you? – No, I would not.
好啦,你们已经尽责了 回家吧,今晚好好睡一觉
Well, then you’ve done your duty. Go home and sleep well tonight.
好吧,事情你都看见了 当你出外没带枪的后果
The things you see when you’re out without your gun.
喂,史东 你从遥远的南方来的吧
Now you’re a long way from the Southside, George.
我在跟你说话
I’m talkin’ to you.
你来这儿是为了开 一个射击场吗?
Did you come here to open a shooting gallery?
我要你写出 你上司和联♥系♥人的名字
I want you to write down the names of your superiors and contacts.
你为什么不供奉我的屁♥股♥ 嘿!
Why don’t you kiss my ass?
好的,你可能没听见我说什么 艾略特奈斯?
– Perhaps you didn’t hear me. – Eliot?
你朝联邦警官开火 你们犯法了
– You’ve broken the law… – Eliot!
你会在Levanworth里艰难地蹲上30 年
You can be tough in Leavenworth for 30 years.
你们将要成天待在里面! 那就是你们想要的吗?
– You’re going inside for all day! – Is that what you want?
艾略特奈斯! 什么?
– Eliot! – What?!
看!
Look at this!
看这个! 这是什么?
– Look at this! – What is this?
这是什么?
What is this?
在这本账簿里 有很多金钱交易
You got a lot of money changing hands in this book.
这是什么,“行政区” 和“警员管区”?
What is this, ‘war’? And ‘police precincts’
这里有一个标题“巡回法庭”
And you got a heading here… ‘Circuit Court’
这里有一个标题“巡回法庭” 这是什么?
You got a heading here, ‘Circuit Court’ What is this?
没什么 你们没什么可利用的
Nothin’ There’s nothin’ you can make out of it.
如果我们能确定任何编码 账目是指给卡邦的付款
If any of these coded entries indicate payment to Capone,
那我们就可以处理卡邦了
then we can put Capone away.
我要你告诉我们 哪个账目是艾尔卡邦的
– Which entry is Al Capone?
寇斯塔,是卡邦的代号♥吗?
– A. Costa, is that his code name?
你要在监狱里过一辈子 除非你和我们合作,老兄
You’ll do the whole thing in the joint unless you help us.
我要你说明这个账簿
Translate this ledger for us!
在地狱里 在地狱?
– In hell. – In hell?!
你会搞砸一切,老兄 你会被吊死,除非你和我们合作
You will hang high unless you cooperate.
这个人可以指证艾尔卡邦 这个人能把艾尔卡邦送进监狱
This man can finger Al Capone, put him behind bars.
为什么你们不他妈的滚蛋
Why don’t you guys just fuck off?!
我没有瞎干涉你 哈德凯斯先生!
I’m not fuckin’ with you!
无论如何, 我们必须得到这些资讯
We’ll have that information one way or another.
可不是那边,出去 你可以说话了!
– Not that way. Out. – You’re gonna talk!
你会求我们让你说! 总会有人说的!
You’re gonna be beggin’ to talk!
你狗♥娘♥养♥的 够了你们,滚出去
– You dirty son-of-a-bitch! – Enough out of you.
嘿,你快来,走过来!
Hey, come on, you, on your feet!
我需要你帮我们说明这本账簿
I need you to help me to translate this book!
我不会要求第二次
I’m not gonna ask you a second time.
我数到三
I’m gonna count to three.
怎么?你嘴里有把枪不能说话吗?
What’s the matter? Can’t you talk with a gun in your mouth?

One.

Two!
三!
Three.
我说!
I’m gonna talk!
不要!你们想知道的一切事情 我都会一五一十的告诉你
Don’t ! I’m gonna tell ya whatever ya want.
你们想要知道些什么?
What do ya want to know?
在他讲话之前 不要让他替自己澄清
Now, don’t let him clean himself until after he talks.
问问他你想知道事情
Now, ask him what you want to know.
好吧…
All right…
好,我要知道会计的名字
Okay, I want to know the name of the bookkeeper.
我要这些密♥码♥的完整译本
I want a complete translation of the code.
我要完整的资讯
I want a complete…
奈斯先生!
Mister Ness!
那么,寇斯塔,是艾尔卡邦吗?
是艾尔卡邦
我不赞同你的方法
I do not approve of your methods!
是吗?那么,你不是芝加哥人
Yeah? Well, you’re not from Chicago.
什么? 他们的货到手了
– What? – They got the shipment.
什么? 他们得到了所有的货了
– What?! – They got the whole shipment.
我要那个狗♥娘♥养♥的给我马上死! 我们正试图找到…
– I want that son-of-a-bitch dead! – We’re trying to locate…
我是什么,如此孤立无援? 我有问过你想干什么吗?
What am I, alone in this world? Did I ask you what you’re tryin’ to do?
不,艾尔卡邦,请不要这样
No, Al Capone.
我要你找到这个杂种!
I want you to get this fuck where he breathes!
我要你找到那个叫 艾略特奈斯的娘娘腔
I want Eliot Ness dead!
我要他死!我要他全家死尽!
I want his family dead,
我要他的房♥子烧成平地!
his house burnt to the ground!
我要在半夜跑到那里 在他的骨灰上撒尿!
I want to piss on his ashes!
看看这家伙,这家伙 他太可恶了
Look at this guy, this guy, he’s so serious.
很好,他已经烦恼了好长时间 他?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!