但是…我哪都去不了…
But…I get nowhere
…除非我的球队赢了
unless the team wins.
团队!团队!
– Team! – Team.
上帝!
Jesus Christ!
现在我躺下休息了
‘Now I lay me down to sleep’
祈祷上帝保佑我的灵魂
‘I pray the Lord my soul to keep’
如果醒来前我死去了
‘lf I should die before I wake’
祈祷上帝把我的灵魂带走
‘I pray the Lord my soul to take’
阿门!上帝保佑你
– Amen. – God bless…
上帝保佑妈妈,上帝保佑爸爸 上帝保佑玩具娃娃,阿门
God bless Mommy, God bless Annie, God bless Daddy. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
晚安 晚安
Good night.
晚安,爸爸 晚安,小女孩
– Good night, Daddy. – Good night, little girl.
想去惹恼爱斯基摩人吗?小蝴蝶?
Want to rub Eskimo? Butterfly?
你想去哪儿? 什么?
– Where are you going? – What?
你想去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我想去楼下 明天有事儿要做
I thought I’d go downstairs, some work to do for tomorrow.
今天你工作了一整天,是吗? 是的,当然
– You had a full day today, though? – Yes, I certainly did.
你还有精力? 噢,一大堆工作要做
And you’ve still got some energy left? Oh, a lot of work.
不过,你为什么不上来帮我梳头 我的侦探?
Well, why don’t you come up and brush my hair? You ‘Detective’
(十字军警♥察♥分队终于得分)
我们该怎么做?
– How are we doin’
艾尔卡邦的组织狡诈 令人难以置信
– Capone’s organisation is diverse.
看这个 它拥有加拿大控股公♥司♥协会
It owns Canadian Holding Company Associations, which owns in turn
该协会又拥有绿灯洗衣店
Green Light Laundry,
中西部计程车公♥司♥ 欢乐时光玩具…
Midwest Cabs, Jolly Time Playthings…
欢乐时光玩具? 是的,欢乐时光玩具?
– Jolly Time Playthings? – Yes.
提醒我给我女儿买♥♥一份礼物
Remind me to get a present for my daughter.
巴哈马船运公♥司♥、露西小姐… 这清单没完没了!
…Bahama Ship-to-Shore, Miss Lucy Togs…the list is endless!
所有的生意都是合法的 并且它们都不属于艾尔卡邦
And all the business is legitimate, and none is owned by Al Capone.
但是我们能以逃税逮捕他 如果我们能查明
But we can get him on income tax evasion if we can show
那些组织业务的钱都流向他
that any of the ‘organisation’ business money is going to him.
从法律上来说,他没有收入 他没有获得任何东西?
– Legally, he receives no income. – He doesn’t receive anything?
打扰一下,奈斯先生 你有访客
– Mr Ness? You have a visitor.
奈斯先生 我是奈斯
– Mister Ness!
我想知道我们能否谈一会儿?
Could we talk for a minute?
43区市政议员约翰奥辛
I’m John O’Shea, Alderman…
是的,市政议员 我知道你是谁
Yes, I know who you are.
可以让我们独处吗?
Would you excuse us?
我们手上有几各大案子正在进行
We are busy with several large operations.
我们相当忙,市政议员 那么,我能为您做些什么呢?
What can I do for you?
我来祝贺你工作干的漂亮
I came up to congratulate you on a job well done.
所以在如此美好的一天 特地来分享您的好运
Share your good fortune on such a lovely day.
这是什么意思?
What’s that?
什么? 先生,您是受过教育的人
– What is that? – Mr Ness, you’re an educated man.
我们可以坦率地交谈
Let me pay you the compliment of being blunt.
您正在破坏桩一大生意
There is a large and popular business which you are causing dismay.
为什么您不能顺应时势 顺其自然?
Why don’t you just cross the street and let things take their course?
请进好吗?
Would you come in here, please?
在罗马时期
In Roman times,
当某人因试图贿赂政♥府♥官员 而被定罪时
when a fellow tried to bribe a public official,
人们会割掉他的鼻子 并且将他和一个野兽
they would cut off his nose, sew him in a bag
缝在一个袋子里 并把袋子扔进河里
with a wild animal, and throw that bag in the river.
告诉你的负责人 我们不相为谋!
You tell your master that we must agree to…disagree!
你正在犯一个大错误
– You’re making a mistake.
是吗?我之前已经犯过错误 现在我正在享受
– I’m beginning to enjoy my mistakes.
你的同伴是铁面无私的 有这回事吗?
You fellows are ‘untouchable’ is that it?
没人能说得动你?
No one can get to you?
你告诉卡邦… 嘿,每个人都能接近
You tell Capone…
…我将在地狱见他
that I’ll see him in hell.
嘿!真漂亮的房♥子!我说 真漂亮的房♥子!你住在这儿?
Hey! Nice house! I said, nice house! Do you live there?
呵,小女孩要过生日了?
Little girl’s havin’ a birthday, huh?
是的 有一个家庭真不错
Yes. Nice to have a family.
是的,的确是
Yes, it is.
一家之主可要当心 保证没有什么事会发生
A man should take care, see that nothin’ happens to them.
凯瑟琳!
Catherine?!
凯瑟琳!
Catherine!
孩子在哪儿? 她在楼上,艾略特!
– Where’s the baby? – She’s upstairs. Eliot!

No
噢,你
Oh,you
你刚才在做什么? 我必须把衣服烫好
– What were you doing up? – I had to finish my ironing.
真的?
You did?
你现在跟爸爸来,好吗?
You’re gonna come with Daddy now, okay?
艾略特?好的,没问题!
Eliot? Okay, it’s all right!
好的,我们走
Okay, let’s go.
站住!走在路上要当心
Stay there! Keep your eye on the street!
马龙在哪儿? 在监视,他马上就到
– Where’s Malone? – On the stake-out. He’ll be here.
这小子是谁?
– Who’s this guy?
他是名单上的一个人 没事
– He’s on Malone’s list. He’s okay.
那么好吧 送他们到车站
Drive to the station.
当你去那儿时 她会告诉你往哪儿去
She’ll let you know where to go when you get there.
是,长官 脱帽
Take off your hat.
如果有什么事发生,先开枪 明白我的意思吗?
Anything happens, shoot first. You understand me?
是的,奈斯先生
Yes, Mr Ness.
亲亲
Kiss.
爱斯基摩人和小蝴蝶,爸爸 好的
– Eskimo and butterfly, Dad. – Okay.
现在,出发!
Now, go!
马龙!
Malone!
他们平安吗? 一切平安
– Are they okay? – Yeah.
你们确定那个警员很好吗? 嗯,他最好是,他是我的表兄弟
– You sure the cop’s okay? – He’d better be, he’s my cousin.
我想解决他,马龙! 你听见我说的吗?
I want to hurt the man, Malone! You hear me?!
我要开始和他周♥旋♥ 我要解决卡邦
I want to take the battle to him. I want to hurt Capone.
那么好吧,耶诞节快乐 因为我有些好消息告诉他
Well, then, a Merry Christmas, we’ve got some great news.
会有一个大型的国际运输经过
A huge international shipment’s coming.
我们知道时间、地点和整个情况
We’ve got the time, the place and the whole shebang.
好吧 那么我们还站在这里干嘛?
Well, what are we doin’ standin’ here, then?
你怎么得知这个消息的? 这是警员工作的第二条规则
How do you come by this information? That’s the second rule of police work:
如果你想保密 就不要告诉老板
if you want to keep a secret, don’t tell the boss.
你知道他每年赚 超过3百万美金吗?
You know he’s making over $3 million a year?
但他从来不纳税 什么都不在他名下
But he’s paid no taxes, nothing’s in his name.
要是我们能查清他的任何收入
If we can establish any payments to him,
我们就可以起诉他 逃避缴纳所得税
we can prosecute him for income tax evasion.
什么?
What?
我说,我们可以起诉他 逃避缴纳所得税
I said, we can prosecute him for income tax evasion!
以税务来治裁一个杀人犯?
Try a murderer for not paying his taxes?!
好吧,总比什么都不做要好
Well, it’s better than nothing.
好吧 那我们怎么把他和钱联♥系♥上呢?
All right. How do we link him to the money?
我不知道
I don’t know.
睡觉吧,奥斯卡
Go to sleep, Oscar.
一个5到10辆卡车的车队 装满上好的加拿大威士忌
A convoy of 5-10 trucks with good Canadian whiskey
将会由卡邦组织 一个高层成员接头
will be met by a high-level member of the Capone organisation.
他将以全额现金一次付清
He will be bringing full payment for the shipment in cash.
这交易将会就发生在美国的边境内
Now, the meet is to take place just over the border on the American side.
我们的目标是要没收现金和酒
We want to confiscate the liquor and the cash.
上尉? 我们等着他们的信♥号♥♥
– Captain? – We will await their signal.
当他们在路上 并发出信♥号♥♥时
When they’re on the road and have given the signal,
我们就从加拿大的桥边冲出
we will engage from the Canadian side of the bridge.
然后从后方突袭他们
Thus taking them by surprise from the rear.
奈斯先生,你应当非常清楚 出其不意是成功的一半
And surprise, as you very well know, Mr Ness, is half the battle.
突袭是成功的一半 很多事情都是
Surprise is half the battle. Many things are half the battle.
失败是成功的一半 让我们想想什么是全胜
Losing is half the battle. Let’s think about what is all the battle.
让我们出征,同胞们! 谢谢你,上尉
Let’s take the fight to them, gentlemen! Thank you, Captain.
好的!出发!
All right! Move out!
别紧张
Take it easy.
别紧张迟早会发生的
Take it easy! lt’ll all happen in time.
这就是工作
This is the job.
别等着它发生 甚至不要想着它发生
Don’t wait for it to happen, don’t even want it to happen.
就看看发生了什么
Just watch what does happen.
你是我的导师吗?
Are you my ‘tutor’?
是的,先生,我正是
Yes, sir, that I am.
你已经察看过? 是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!