Not that we went anywhere.
过来
Come here.
尼克·凯奇是接吻高手
Yeah, Nick cage smooches good.
告诉大家!尼克·凯奇是接吻高手!
You tell ’em! Nick cage smooches good!
再来一杯
I’ll have another one.
天啊!
Jesus!
你们想要什么?要钱?
What do you guys want? You want money?
把我的手表拿走吧 不是高仿 是真货
Here, take my watch. It’s not a copy, it’s real.
凯奇先生 我们是美国政♥府♥的人 我们需要你的帮助
Mr. Cage, we’re with the U.S. government. We need your help.
你住的那地方的主人
The man you’re staying with is the head
是一个国际军♥火♥组织的头目
of a violent international arms cartel.
等等 你说哈维?
Wait, wait, wait. Javi?
他是个冷血的畜生
He’s a ruthless motherfucker.
他最开始生意很小 西班牙沿岸
He started small, coastal Spain.
但他胃口越来越大
But then, he got greedy.
开始扩大地盘 西边 东边
Trying to expand his operations east, west.
他手下人命无数
Trail of dead bodies in his wake.
哈维·古提亚斯?
Javi Gutierrez?
对 哈维
Yes, Javi.
我们说的应该不是同一个哈维
I don’t think we’re talking about the same Javi.
我们说的绝对是同一个哈维
We’re definitely talking about the same fucking Javi.
这他妈就是一个人 伙计
It’s the same fucking guy, man.
好吧好吧 你们是CIA的
Okay, okay. So, you’re CIA,
某种情报人员 对吗?
some kind of intelligence, right?
你们的工作是“识人”
And your job is to read people, yeah?
作为一个演员 我的工作
Well, as a thespian, that is also my job.
是理解人们的角色
To understand people’s characters,
感受他们的感受
to feel what they’re feeling.
所以我知道 哈维不是一个军♥火♥贩子
Which is how I know that Javi is not a gun dealer.
你的意思是 你的表演技术 比世界上最顶尖的情报机构
You’re saying your acting ability trumps five years of hard data
收集了五年的数据还可靠?
collected by the world’s finest intelligence agency?
你说我的新艺术派萨满表演技术?
My nouveau shamanic acting ability?
那是当然
You better fucking believe it.
伙计们 糟糕了
Oh! Hey, guys, this sucks.
尼古拉斯·凯奇的 新艺术派萨满表演技术
Uh, Nicolas cage’s nouveau shamanic acting ability
鉴定出我们找错人了
has determined that we got the wrong guy.
咱们赶紧收拾行李滚蛋回家吧
So, let’s pack up our shit and fucking go home.
别介意 这个人心理不太正常
Hey, man, don’t mind him. He’s all messed up inside.
他刚发现他老婆跟他老爸上♥床♥了
He just found out his wife’s been fucking his dad.
这并不完全正确
That’s not all the way true.
你能认出这个女孩吗?
Look, do you recognize this girl?
不认识
No.
她是玛丽亚·德尔加多
It’s Maria delgado.
加泰罗尼亚政♥府♥主席的女儿
President of catalonia’s daughter.
两天前 哈维的手下绑♥架♥了她
Javi’s men kidnapped her two days ago
要挟她父亲退出竞选
to force her father out of the election
给某个对他们组织更友好的人让路
and make way for someone more cartel-friendly.
对 美国不喜欢这样
Yeah, the U.S. doesn’t like that.
听着
Yeah, look, hey.
我们要接入哈维的监控系统
We need to access Javi’s security cameras.
他的住处守卫严密
We can’t get anywhere near that compound
我们没法接近
because it’s too fortified.
然后你就出现了
And then, you show up.
你们想让我♥干♥什么?
So, you want me to, what?
监视哈维?
Spy on Javi?
答对了
Bingo.
我不会这么做的
Yeah, I’m not doing that.
你的女儿跟她差不多大吧?
You have a daughter about her age, right?
这段视频是昨天发来的
This came in yesterday.
如果最后知道自己本来可以帮她
How do you think you would feel, huh?
但却选择袖手旁观
Knowing you could have helped?
你会是什么感觉?
But you chose not to.
肯定会一辈子心怀愧疚吧?
Be a lot of guilt to carry, wouldn’t it?
相信我 你以后每次看到自己的女儿
Because every time you look at your daughter,
都会看到这个小姑娘
believe me, you are gonna see that little girl
被埋在野外的水沟里
buried in a ditch somewhere.
这种愧疚 你一辈子都摆脱不掉
And that will haunt you for the rest of your life.
好了 准备开始 尼克
All right, here we go, Nick.
我们会制♥造♥一次电力中断
We’re going to create a power blip big enough
重启所有监控摄像头
to reboot all the security cameras.
也就是说
Once that happens,
你有四分钟零十秒进出
you got exactly four minutes and ten seconds
然后摄像头就会恢复
to get in and get out before they come back online.
别忘了 设置摄像头
Don’t forget. Set the cameras,
然后那好东西它离开
and then grab them when you leave.
该死 有人来了
Uh-oh. Oh, shit, we got a guy coming.
尼克 保安来了
Nick, guard on the way.
尼克 保持冷静
All right, Nick, stay calm.
就像我们说的那样
Just like we talked about.
从袋子里取出失能剂
Take the incapacitating agent out of the pouch.
贴在手上
Put it in your hand.
撕掉外面那层膜
Remove the outer layer.
下面那层就是化学药剂
The inner layer has the chemical on it.
只要你碰到别人的皮肤
Now, if you touch that to someone’s skin,
他们就能在几秒内失去意识
they’ll be out in seconds.
现在找个地方躲起来
Now, find a place to hide.
这里没地方可躲
There’s nowhere to hide in here.
等等
Hold on.
我应该可以躲在…
I think I can hide under the…
我刚摸了额头
I touched my forehead.
你摸了自己的额头?
You touched your forehead?
好像是 我也不能完全确定
I think so. I’m not 100% sure.
你到底摸了没有?
Did you or didn’t you?
大概没摸吧
You know what? I don’t think I did.
摸了
I did. I did.
尼克 听清楚了
Nick, listen to me right now.
再过30秒 你就要不省人事了
You have 30 seconds until you’re drooling on the floor.
立刻从袋子里拿出解毒剂
Go back into the pouch and get the antidote asap.
门锁了
It’s locked.
我们给你的钥匙呢?
Where’s the key that we gave you?
跟解毒剂一起锁在里面了
Inside with the antidote.
-操♥他♥妈♥的! -该死 好吧
Oh, fuck this shit! Okay. Oh, shit. Okay.
好吧 尼克 你的左手边有扇窗户
Okay, Nick, there’s a window to your left.
从窗户里爬出去
Go out that window, get outside,
然后沿着窗沿走
go across the ledge, okay?
快速走过窗沿
Scoot across the ledge,
然后从保安室的窗户爬进去
and then climb into the security room window.
你♥他♥妈♥的有毛病吗?他在三楼
What the fuck is wrong with you? He’s three stories up.
而且已经不清醒了
He’s stoned out of his mind.
有人吗?
Hola.
立刻行动 尼克!他快到了
Do it now, Nick! Now! He’s getting closer.
他死定了
He’s fucking dead. He’s dead.
马汀 我能听见你说话
Martin, I can hear you.
加油 尼克 你能行的
Come on, Nick. You can do this, okay?
保持移♥动♥
Keep moving. Keep moving.
有人吗?
Hola?
我的腿没有知觉了
I can’t feel my legs.
我在CIA的工作经历很愉快
You know, I really enjoyed working for the CIA.
我他妈已经等不及搬回家去索尼上班了
Can’t wait to move back home and work at fucking Sonic.
该死!
Shit!
我的腿像面条
Like rubber.
加油 尼克 你能行 继续走
Come on, Nick, you got this. Keep moving, okay?
等一下 屋里有保安
Hold on. We got a guard in the room.
醒醒 尼克
Wake up, Nick.
好了 尼克 快走
Okay, go, go, go, Nick.
我爱你
I love you.
保持通话 保持清醒
Stay with me. Stay awake.
继续移♥动♥ 你能行的
Keep moving. You can do this.
把你的腿也拽进去
Pull your legs in now.
腿也拽进去
Pull your legs in.
我动不了了