That’s none of your business.
不管你喜不喜欢 你是有天赋的
Whether you like it or not, you have a gift.
你的天赋给这个越来越黑暗和破碎的世界
And that gift brings light and joy to an increasingly
带来了光明和快乐
dark and broken world!
背弃你的天赋
And to turn your back on that gift
就等于背叛了全人类
is to turn your back on the entire human race.
全人类?
The human race?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
我要怎么办啊
What am I gonna do?
如果我们不快点离开
Oh, wow. If we don’t go now,
他们会杀了我们的!
they will fucking kill us!
那些人能闻到血腥味
These people smell blood
-他们越来越近了 -怎么办啊?
and they come running. What am I gonna do?
他们马上就要抵达丛林边缘了
They’re almost to the edge of the forest.
我能听到他们
I can hear them.
玛蒂尔达在下面的海边等着呢
And Matilda, she is waiting down the coast.
我们要离开!我们要跳下去!
We have to go now! We have to jump!
你的处境非常艰难
You’re in an untenable situation.
你也知道吧?
You know that, right?
告诉我一件事
So tell me one thing.
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
我一直深爱她
I’ve always loved her.
那就要让你活着离开这里
Then let’s get you out of here alive.
我♥操♥!
Oh, shit!
妈的!
Fuck!
天啊
Oh, god!
我不知道那里是悬崖!
I didn’t know there was a cliff!
我不知道有这么高!
I didn’t know it was that high!
我们可能会死掉的!
We could have died!
你太疯狂了
You’re a wild man.
谢了 不过我喜欢波旁雪茄
I prefer bourbon, but thank you.
天啊 这里太美了
God, this place is stunning.
我女儿肯定喜欢这里 这里很合适她
I bet my daughter would like it out here. It’d be good for her.
你们俩亲近吗?
Are you two close?
父母不可能跟一个16岁的孩子亲近
Well, it’s impossible to be close with a 16-year-old.
我尽量陪在她身边 但是…
But I’ve tried to be there for her. It’s just…
为人父母是没有剧本的
There’s no script for parenting.
多亏有我前妻在 奥利维亚
Thank god for my ex, Olivia.
你是怎么认识奥利维亚的?
How did you meet Olivia?
她是《战地情人》的化妆师
She was a make-up artist on captain corelli’s mandolin.
-那是部好片子 -谢谢
Beautiful film. Thank you.
完全被低估了
Underrated for sure.
我们一见钟情
We just hit it off, you know.
她风趣、聪明又漂亮
She was funny, smart, beautiful.
那后来怎么了?
So, what happened?
对啊 到底怎么了?
What happened?
你呢?结婚了吗?有孩子吗?
What about you? Ever been married? Kids?
没有
No.
有一个女人 但是…
There is one woman, but, uh,
有时候生活会阻拦你的爱情
sometimes circumstances get in the way of love
就是这样
and that’s just the way it is.
总之 凯奇先生
Anyway, Mr. Cage,
你最爱的电影是什么?
what is your favorite movie?
最爱的电影?
Oh… favorite movie?
这可是…
Oh, wow! I mean, that… that is, uh…
这是没有办法回答的问题
That’s one of those questions that’s impossible to answer.
因为电影史长达百年
Because, you see, 100-plus years of rich cinema.
你不可能只选一部
You can’t just limit it to one.
这取决于你的心情 天气
It depends upon your mood, the seasons.
这样吧 我们选三部 你先来
All right, let’s do top three. You start.
第一 《变脸》
Number one, face/off.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
吴宇森是个大♥师♥ 谢谢
Woo is a maestro. Thank you.
第二嘛 我想想…
Number two, let me think…
《卡里加里博士的小屋》
The cabinet of Dr. Caligari.
你喜欢《卡里加里》? 我也喜欢《卡里加里》
You love caligari? I love caligari.
我本来都怀疑世界上只有我喜欢它了
Wow! I was beginning to think I was the only one.
看看是不是三部都心有灵犀 哈维
You gonna run the table here, jav?
太难了 你也说了 电影史长达百年
It’s hard. It’s like you said, 100-plus years of rich cinema.
谢谢
Thank you.
别再拖延时间了
Look, can you just stop stalling
快回答问题
and answer the question?
你最爱的电影第三名是什么?
What is your third favorite movie of all time?
《帕丁顿熊2》
Paddington 2.
什么?
What?
《卡里加里博士的小屋》《帕丁顿熊2》
Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Paddington 2.
有什么联♥系♥吗?
Connect those dots.
我不是自以为是 但是…
I mean, I don’t wanna be a snob, but…
我整部戏都哭个不停
I cried through the entire thing.
它让我想成为一个更好的人
It made me want to be a better man.
别逗了 伙计!
Bullshit, man!
《帕丁顿熊2》太了不起了
Paddington 2 is incredible.
我他妈的早就说了
I fucking told you.
真心话还是大冒险 尼克?
Truth or dare, Nick?
真心话
Truth.
你讨厌我写的剧本吗?讨厌也没关系
Did you hate my screenplay? It’s okay if you did.
我想知道答案
I just need to know.
你写过剧本?
You wrote a script?
我发给你的经纪人了
I sent it to your agent.
他应该拿给你看的
He was supposed to give it to you.
他没给我
Well, he didn’t.
我可以理解他为什么没给我
I guess I can understand why he didn’t,
你这里有吗?我可以现在看
but where is it? I’ll read it right now.
-现在?就是现在吗? -就现在
Now? Like, right now? Right now.
发给我吧
Send it.
-我发了 -非常好
I sent it. Fantastic.
我们可以一起去城里 喝几杯
Let’s go into town, have a celebratory drink.
你看我读剧本
You can watch me read it.
然后看看会发生什么 会很有趣的
See where it drags. It’ll be fun.
不行
No.
我太紧张了
Honestly, I’m too nervous.
我的心都要跳出来了
My heart is beating so fast.
我得去睡觉了
I think I need to go to bed.
听着 哈维 这是真心话
Listen, Javi, truth.
我本来不想来这里的
I wasn’t that thrilled about coming out here,
但是今晚是我很久很久以来
but tonight has been the most fun
最开心的一晚
I’ve had in a long, long time.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
嗨 尼克
Oh. Hey, Nicky.
这么说你退休了?
So, you’re unretired then?
有这个打算
That’s the idea.
哈维给了你灵感?你喜欢那家伙?
Javi inspired you, did he? You like this guy?
他的电影品味很高
He has good taste in movies.
而且 如果有好导演的话
Plus, it could be good for me to do
演一些小角色也许对我有帮助
some smaller roles with great directors.
那种有挑战性的小角色
Some challenging character work.
你说的是哪种?
Huh. So, like, um… like what?
在杜普拉斯兄弟制♥作♥公♥司♥的电影里 演一个同性恋叔叔?
The gay uncle in the next duplass brothers movie kind of thing?
没错
Exactly.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们从你15岁开始就出来拍戏了
We haven’t worked since you were 15…
演了41年的戏 不是为了 在学生电影的演员表上排第七的
Forty-one years to be number seven on a call sheet of a goddamn student film.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it’s a good idea.
给我听好了
You listen to me.
你是尼克·他妈的…
You’re Nick fucking…
凯奇!
Cage!
艾迪不需要一个落魄艺术家父亲
Addy doesn’t need a struggling artist for a father.
她需要你成为巨星
She needs you to be a star.
去得到下一个角色 宝贝 然后我们就回归了
Now you get the next one, baby, and we’re back.
虽然我们本来也没离开
Not that we went anywhere.
虽然我们本来也没离开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!