and he wants Nick to star in it.
赶紧扔到垃圾桶里去
Throw that in the fucking trash.
尼克 没事的
Nick, you’re fine.
他不会让你舔他的屌♥
It’s not like he’s gonna want you to suck his dick
或者操他老婆
or fuck his wife,
或者让你看他操他老婆
or watch you watch him fuck his wife.
-最好如此 -放松
I wouldn’t think so. Relax.
结束后打给我
Have fun and give me a call when it’s done.
好好给我讲讲
You can tell me all about it.
真漂亮
Nice place.
也许我也该进军橄榄生意
Maybe I ought to get into the olive business.
-凯奇先生 我… -抱歉 先问一下
Mr. Cage, I… yeah, excuse me. Real quick.
这房♥子的主人 他叫什么?
The guy that owns this house, what’s his name?
-哈维 -对 哈维
Javi. Yeah, Javi.
这个哈维会不会想让我…
Is Javi going to want me to, uh, you know…
我好像不太明白
I’m not sure I understand.
听着 如果哈维想让我给他吹♥箫♥ 或者干♥他♥老婆
Look, if Javi wants me to suck his dick, or fuck his wife,
或者让我看他干♥他♥老婆
or watch me watch him fuck his wife,
那绝对不行 明白吗?不好
that’s a no-go. You understand? It’s no bueno.
-我知道 -好 如果哈维…
I think so. Okay, and if Javi…
我就是哈维
I am Javi.
尼克·凯奇
Nick cage.
怎么样?
So, how was it?
挺好的 挺正常 没什么大不了
It was fine, normal. No big deal.
-得了吧 说实话 -好吧
Come on. Tell me the truth. Okay, okay.
-他真是太棒了 -是吗?
He was incredible. Was he?
而且超级酷
But also, like, super cool.
比我想象中的更高
He was a little taller than I had imagined
大家都说演员都很矮
because you know they say actors are pretty short.
他矮吗?
So, was he short?
不矮
No. No?
他…
He was…
刚刚好
Just right.
他有聊到你的剧本吗?
Okay, but did he say anything about your screenplay?
没 他没提 我也没提
No. He didn’t bring it up, I didn’t bring it up.
时机不对
It wasn’t the right time.
想象一下
Just think about how would it feel
如果在派对上当众宣布
to say in front of everyone at the party
尼古拉斯·凯奇将主演你写的电影 这会是什么感觉
that Nicolas cage is starring in a movie that you wrote.
我不知道 加布丽亚
I don’t know, Gabriela,
也许我确实是异想天开了
maybe I am living in a fantasy world.
你看看我们在说谁?
I mean, look who we’re talking about here.
他可是个传奇!
The man is a legend!

Hi.

Hey.
干杯
Cheers.
啊?
Huh?
什么?
What?
抱歉 我以为你说…
Oh, no, I’m sorry, I thought that…
你说话了吗?没有?
Did you say… no, I did…
没事了
Oh, never mind.
对了 我在想…
Yeah, so along those same lines, I was wondering…
如果你还没看过也没关系
And it’s totally okay if you haven’t,
我只是想知道
but I was just wondering
你有没有看过我写的剧本?
if you had a chance to read my screenplay?
哈维!
Javi!
我能加入吗?还是说这里是VIP专区?
Can I come or it’s only for vip?
凯奇先生 这是加布丽亚·卢切西女士
Uh, Mr. Cage, this is Ms. Gabriela lucchesi. Hi.
她管理我们所有的农业业务
She runs all of our agricultural operations.
这是我表弟
And this is my cousin.
卢卡斯·古提亚斯
Lucas Gutierrez.
凯奇先生 我们都很激动能接待你
Mr. Cage, we obviously are very excited to have you here.
你下一部电影是什么?
What are you working on next?
这对演员来说
Well, that’s a tough question
是个很难答的问题 但是没关系
for an actor to get, but it’s fine.
因为我已经不是演员了
Oh. ‘Cause I’m no longer an actor.
我退休了
I’ve retired.
什么?什么叫退休?
What? What do you mean, retired?
那你要干什么?
So, what are you going to do now?
像家猫一样生活
Live the life of a house cat.
因为我们头上那个能量源
Because it’s just a matter of time
早晚都要关闭
before the great power plant upstairs turns off the juice
我们也早晚会退回制♥造♥出我们的
and we retreat to the black pit of nothingness
那片漆黑的虚无
from whence we came.
给我们讲讲 拍《勇闯夺命岛》的故事吧
So, tell us about making the rock.
我敢说 你肯定希望自己
Bet you wish you were still making movies
还能接到那样的电影 是吧 凯奇先生?
like that, huh, Mr. Cage?
以前当巨星的生活一定很开心吧
Must have been nice to have been a star.
但是现在…
And now…
凯奇先生?醒醒
Mr. Cage? Wake up.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
古提亚斯先生一直在等你起床
So, Mr. Gutierrez has been
等了很久了
waiting all day for you to get up.
他非常想带你去开
He really wants to show you
他在西班牙最喜欢的地方
one of his favorite places of all Spain.
福门托尔角悬崖
It’s called the cliffs of cap de formentor.
是这样 我还在倒时差
Yeah, see, well, I’m very jet lagged,
所以我就不参加了 好吗?
so I won’t be attending that, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
-老天啊! -凯奇先生
Oh, my god! Mr. Cage.
如果古提亚斯先生邀请你
If Mr. Gutierrez is asking you
跟他一起去看悬崖
to go with him and see the cliffs,
你就要跟他一起去看悬崖
you’re gonna go with him and see the cliffs.
而且你要表现出很喜欢那悬崖
And you’re gonna love the cliffs.
哪怕你讨厌那悬崖!
Even if you hate the cliffs!
明白吗?
Are we clear?
加布丽亚说你特别期待去参观悬崖
Gabriela said you are really excited about the cliffs.
嗯 很期待 只是…
Yeah, very much so. It’s just…
我现在不太舒服
I’m not feeling tip-top right now,
如果你想自己去
so if you wanna go out there alone,
-我可以回房♥间… -该死!
I could go back to the room… oh, shit!
-妈的! -怎么了?
Shit! What?
我们要快点跑
We must go now.

Hey!
哈维!
Javi!
哈维!
Javi!
怎么回事?
What is going on?
跑快点!
Faster!
我们在跑什么?
What are we running from?
将军!
The general!
哈维!
Javi!
喂!
Hey!
立刻告诉我到底是什么回事
You need to tell me right now what the hell is going on,
不然我就收拾东西
or I’m getting my shit,
飞回洛杉矶
and I’m going back to Los Angeles.
将军!
The general!
将军禁止我去看他女儿玛蒂尔达
The general forbade me to see his daughter Matilda.
但我们反抗了他的命令
But we defied his orders!
现在 他想要结束我的生命
And now, he wants to end my life.
你看不到他吗?
Can’t you see him?
好吧 我明白了
All right, all right, I get it.
你在演戏是吧?
You’re making this up?
这是什么?
What is this?
斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基即兴表演?
Like a little stanislavski improv thing?
行了 可以停了
Well, you can stop.
斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基? 他也参与了反抗吗?
Stanislavski? Is he part of the resistance?
够了!我是你的客人!
Stop! I am your guest!
加布丽亚今天早上我把从床上拽下来
Gabriela ripped the bedspread off me this morning.
你又让我来了一场夺命狂奔!
Now you’re sending me on, like, a wild goose chase!
对不起 但你不能放弃演戏 不行!
I’m sorry, but you can’t quit acting! You can’t!
这不关你的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!