我靠边停车
I pulled over to the side of the road
她小小的脑袋靠着我的肩膀
as she rested her little head on my shoulder
我们一起静静看着
and we just watched…
看着太阳慢慢升起
Watched the sun come up.
那是我这辈子最开心的时刻
That was the happiest moment of my life.
在那一刻
And in that moment,
我为她的16岁生日创作了一首歌♥
I composed a little tune for her 16th birthday.
从那以后一直在完善
I’ve been working on it ever since.
生日快乐 亲爱的 开始了
And, uh, happy birthday, sweetheart. Here goes.
真是够了
Oh, fucking Jesus!
我很期待见证你的人生 亲爱的
I’m so excited to see what you do with your life, honey.
不管你怎么选择 我都会支持你
And I’ll support whatever you choose.
不过我不推荐你选择艺术行业
Only, I wouldn’t recommend a life in the arts.
特别是在这种大环境下 这个破地方
Especially, with how real talent goes unappreciated
根本不欣赏真正的才华
in this shithole town.
我不知道 奥利维亚
I don’t know, Olivia.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你还记不记得 在纽约的公♥寓♥里
Do you remember when the three of us
我们三个经常一起
used to lie on the living room floor
躺在客厅的地板上
in the New York apartment,
我们俩就那么看着她 一看就是几个小时
and you and I would watch her for hours on end?
记得吗?
Remember?
那时候的生活简单多了
It was so much easier then.
是啊
Yeah.
听着
Listen.
我不知道下面的话该不该说
I’m gonna say something, and I’m not sure I should.
说吧
Say it.

Okay.
我需要你
I need you.
你需要我?
You need me?
我需要你振作起来 尼克
I need you to get your shit together, Nick.
她不是三岁的孩子了
Okay? She’s not two years old anymore.
她是个聪明的大姑娘 她需要父亲
She is a smart girl who needs her dad.
她不需要…
She doesn’t need…
不需要这样的人
She doesn’t need this guy.
是啊
Yeah.
不会吧
No, no. Come on.
-尼克 -芬克
Nick. fink.
马略卡岛那份工作…
The majorca thing…
那个生日派对?太过分了
What? The birthday party? So depressing.
我真不该跟你提起的 抱歉
I am honestly sorry for even bringing it up.
我接受
I’ll take it.
肯定会很棒的
It’s gonna be great.
最好如此 因为…
It better be because
结束之后 我就不干了
when it’s over, I’m done.
彻底不干了
Like hot dogs on a grill.
我不再演戏了
I’m quitting acting.
你可以打电♥话♥告诉对方
So, you can call the trades, and tell them I said
我真的非常…
it was a tremendous…
荣幸…
Honor…
能够为人类最古老的传统:
To be a small part
讲故事和造神话
of one of the oldest of human traditions,
贡献一份微小的力量
storytelling and mythmaking.
该死 抱歉啊
Ah, fuck, man, I’m sorry.
我正在山里开车 你说什么?
I’m driving through the hills. One more time.
我说我不干了…
I said I’m quitting…
回到我们的重大新闻
Back to our main news story
加泰罗尼亚政♥府♥主席候选人
as catalan’s presidential candidate.
查尔斯·德尔加多的女儿
Charles delgado’s daughter
在周一被人绑♥架♥
was kidnapped on Monday.
警方已经确认 对于她目前的下落
The police have confirmed that they have no information
没有任何信息
as to her whereabouts.
如果任何人有任何线索 请联♥系♥…
They have asked anyone with any…
别再废话了
What do you say
怎么样 混♥蛋♥?
we cut the chitchat, a-hole?
你差点害死我两次
You almost got me killed twice.
好吧
Okay.
(西班牙 马略卡岛)
我就位了
I’m in position.
只要我盯上了巴尔达萨里
All right, as soon as I have eyes
你就开始行动
on baldassari, you move in and take him.
收到
Copy that.
等等 这不是巴尔达萨里
Wait, wait, wait. It’s not baldassari.
这他妈是怎么回事?
What the fuck is happening right now?
马汀 说话 谁在飞机上?
Martin, talk to me. Who’s on the plane?
我他妈是不是疯了啊?
I don’t know if I’m losing my goddamn mind,
我觉得是那个演员 尼克·凯奇
but I’m pretty sure that’s the actor Nick cage.
《月色撩人》里的那个混♥蛋♥?
That motherfucker from moonstruck?
什么《月色撩人》?不是 《变脸》 (注:《月色撩人》人确实是尼古拉斯·凯奇演的)
Moonstruck? no. From face/off.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
凯奇怎么会在这架飞机上?
Why the fuck is Nick cage on this plane?
我们取消行动
You know what? We’re pulling out.
我不喜欢这样 撤吧
I don’t like this. Get out of there.
马汀
Martin.
别说了 立刻离开
No, get out of there. Now.
薇薇安 听到了吗?回答我
Vivian, do you copy? I said, do you copy?
告诉你吧
You know what?
不要
No.
你什么意思?不行
What do you mean, no? No, no, no.
薇薇安 你要干什么?
What are you doing? Vivian, what are you doing?
谢谢
Thank you.
-这是我们的机会 -不行 离开
This is our shot. No, get out.
薇薇安 你♥他♥妈♥的立刻离开…
Vivian, get the fuck out of there right…
尼古拉斯·凯奇 老天啊 居然是你!
Nicolas cage! Oh, my god! You’re so fucking awesome!
-我爱死你了! -谢谢
I love you! Oh, thank you.
我和我侄子雷蒙德 刚看了《疯狂原始人2》
Oh, me and my nephew Raymond just watched croods 2.
我们太喜欢你了!
Dude! Cracked us up.
-能跟你合张影吗? -当然了
Can I get a selfie? Sure.
-我的天 -我也喜欢那部电影
Oh, shit. Oh, my god. No, I like that movie, too.
你在那部电影里表现太棒了
You did so good in that movie, man.
谢谢
Thank you. My goodness.
我是跟艾玛·斯通一起配音的
I made that movie with Emma stone.
是吗?我也超爱她的
You did? She’s one of my favorites.
-但你才是最棒的 -谢谢
But you were the best. Well, thank you.
很好看
We look good.
替我跟你侄子问好
Well, say hi to your nephew for me.
-雷蒙德 -好的
Okay. Yeah. Raymond. Okay.
-谢谢你 -没事 再见
Thank you. All right, bye.
在他身上放了追踪器
Dropped that GPS on him.
你是疯了吗?他可是个名人
Are you out of your mind? He’s a fucking civilian.
他是演员
He’s an actor.
还记得在里斯本出了什么事吗?
Do you remember what went down in Lisbon?
去他妈的里斯本
Fuck Lisbon, man!
我太大声了
That was kind of loud.
去他妈的里斯本 那不是我的错
But fuck Lisbon. That wasn’t my fault.
-对了 你看过《疯狂原始人2》吗? -没有
And by the way, have you seen croods 2? No.
我44岁了
I’m 44 years old.
我他妈为什么要看《疯狂原始人2》
Why the fuck would I see croods 2?
我去接你
I’m picking you up.
芬克 能稍等一下吗?
Yeah, fink, can you hold on?
不好意思 是洛杉矶打来的 我必须要接
Excuse me, it’s Los Angeles calling. I need to take this.
-就两分钟 -当然
Just two minutes. Of course.
稍等一下 我要先上船
Can you hold one second? I’m getting on a boat.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
我们知道这家伙的什么信息吗?
I mean, what do we know about this guy anyway?
他是西班牙医生吗?不是? 他有什么奇怪的癖好吗?
Is he a Spanish Dr. No? Is he into something strange?
艾伦做了一些调查 稍等
Allan did some research. Hold on.
艾伦 那家伙是干什么的?
Allan, what does this guy do?
他有几家橄榄园
He owns olive groves apparently.
还写过这个电影剧本
Also, he wrote this screenplay,
他想让尼克演

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!