Oh, shit!
妈的!
Oh, shit!
奥利维亚 把枪给我 他们就在后面
Olivia, hand me the guns. They’re right in there.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
不行
No.
停车 我下去拖住他们
Okay, stop the truck. I will slow them down.
-不可能! -快点
No way! Yes.
这里离大使♥馆♥只有两公里了
You are two kilometers from the embassy.
我拖住他们 你们就都安全了
If I slow them down, then you will all make it.
-哈维 我能带大家过去 -不!
– Javi, I can get us there. – No!
你在车上坐好!哈维!
Just stay in the truck! Javs!
不!
No!
快上车吧 哈维!
Just get in the car, Javi!
除非我面对表哥
I’m never gonna have any kind of a life
否者我就不能拥有自己的人生!
unless I stand up to my cousin!
我需要这个机会
I need this.
快走吧
Now, go.
走啊!
Go!
你也留下了
You stayed.
当然了
Of course.
别担心 安迪 一切都会没事的
Don’t worry, addy. Everyone’s gonna be okay.
-玛丽亚怎么样? -她没事
How’s Maria doing? She’s okay.
爸爸 开快点
Dad, please go faster.
这里左拐
Yeah. Take this left here.
该死!
Shit!
甩掉他们了吗?好像甩掉了
Did we lose ’em? I think we lost ’em.
爸爸 小心!
Dad, watch out!
我要杀了你 尼克·他妈的·凯奇!
I’m gonna kill you, Nick fucking cage!
趴下 所有人都爬下!
Get down! Everybody get down!
坐稳了!
Hold on!
刚才发生了什么?
What just happened?
艾迪?
Addy?
-下车! -拿枪!
Come out! Gun!
下来!
Come on!
都不许动!
Don’t you move!
退后!退后!
Get back! Get back!
再靠近我就杀了他!
Come near me and I’m gonna kill him.
艾迪?
Addy?
爸爸!
Dad!
我们成功了 尼克
We made it, Nick.
我们成功了
We made it.
是我们一起做到的
All of us.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, daddy.
“我爱你 爸爸?”
“I love you, daddy”?
-这句是哈维写的 -好吧
Javi wrote that. Okay.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 奥利维亚
Thanks, Olivia.
我们回归了
We’re back.
虽然我们本来也没离开
Not that we went anywhere.
虽然我们本来也没离开
Not that we went anywhere.
谢谢
Thanks. Oh, thanks.
尼克
Nick.
哈维 我一直在找你
Javi, I’ve been looking for you.
我还在想你去哪了
I was wondering where you went.
我不敢看 我…
Oh, no, I couldn’t watch. I was, uh…
太紧张了
I was too nervous.
反响怎么样?
How did it play?
观众们爱死了 恭喜
They loved it. Congratulations.
-真的吗? -是啊
Really? Yeah.

Oh, wow!
这真是…
This is…
尼克…
Nick…
谢谢你
Thank you.
哈维 这是我们共同的作品 谢谢你
Javi, we did this together. Thank you.
我们一起开车去派对吧?
Do you wanna ride to the party with me?
《名利场》杂♥志♥要采访我们
They want to interview us. Uh, vanity fair.
我今晚去不了 你去吧
Yeah, no, I can’t tonight. But you go.
玩得开心点
Have fun. Enjoy this.
跟加布丽亚问好
And give Gabriela my love.
艾迪想借用你的腰带
Addy wants to borrow your belt.
确实想
Oh, yeah, I do.
看起来分量不轻
It looks like it’s got some weight.
是啊 是只又大又肥的狼蛛
Well, yeah, it’s a big, fat tarantula.
你认识我的服装师吧 杰夫
You know my dresser, Jeff.
-内曼·马库斯先生 -认识
Mr. Neiman Marcus? Yes.
他想让我用蜜蜂腰带扣
He wanted me to wear a bee.
我说“杰夫 别用蜜蜂 别用蜜蜂”
And I said, “Jeff, not the bees. Not the bees”.
他说“那蝎子怎么样?”
So, he said, “well, how about a scorpion?” I said,
我说“鞋子太有攻击性了吧 杰夫
“I think a scorpion is a little aggressive, Jeff.”
狼蛛怎么样?”
“What about a tarantula?”
他说“我不觉得
He goes, “well, I don’t think”
狼蛛的攻击性有多小 尼克”
“that’s any less aggressive, Nick.”
我说“我觉得没什么攻击性啊”
And I say, “well, it is to me.”
毛茸茸的多可爱
They’re cute and fuzzy, right?
反正艾迪想借
Well, addy wants to borrow it.
我才不想
Not at all.
拿去吧 给你了
You can have it. It’s yours.
你确定不用在首映结束后留下吗?
Are you sure you didn’t need to stay at the premiere?
完全确定
Hundred percent. Yeah?
谁选的黛米·摩尔来演妈妈?
Who chose Demi Moore to play mom?
制片厂
Studio.
不过没能完全体现你妈妈的美 是不是?
But it doesn’t really do your mother justice, does it?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
她多美啊
She’s gorgeous.
你也是啊 奥利维亚
So are you, Olivia.
爸爸 别跟妈妈调情了
Ew, dad, stop hitting on mom.
我没跟她调情
I’m not hitting on her.
恶心 我不想再听了
Oh, gross. I don’t wanna listen to this anymore.
我们看部电影怎么样?
You know what? What do you say we watch a movie?
你想看什么都行 爸爸
Yeah, whatever you want, dad.
不是 你来选
No, really. You choose.
真的吗?
Really?
让我们看看你喜欢的电影
Yeah, show us something you like.
那…
This is…
你们看过《帕丁顿熊2》吗?
Have you ever seen Paddington 2?
你是尼克
You’re Nick
他妈的…
fucking…
哇!凯奇!
Whoa! Cage!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!