You think I’m fucking stupid, Sergio, hmm?
你觉得消失15年之后 你能就这么走进来杀了我?
You think you’re just gonna walk in here after 15 years and kill me,
嗯?你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
you motherfucker, hmm?
他要把我的耳朵割下来了!
He’s cutting my fucking ear off!
你在给谁卖♥♥命?给你三秒钟
Who are you working for? Three seconds.
就是我啊!二!
It’s just me! Two!
我保证!
I promise!
你觉得她能帮你吗 塞尔吉奥?
You think she can help you, Sergio, hmm?
动手吧
Go ahead.
你杀了他 我还是能跟你做交易
You kill him, I’ll still make the deal.
但我觉得你不会杀他
But I don’t think you’re gonna kill him.
你觉得我不会杀他?
You don’t think I’ll kill him?
对 我觉得你如果想杀他
No, I think if you were gonna kill him,
早就已经下手了
you would have done it by now.
所以 对 我觉得你不会杀他
So, no, I don’t think you’ll do it.
不过我确实好奇
Although, I am wondering
你♥他♥妈♥的凭什么觉得可以威胁我?
why the fuck you think you can intimidate me?
好吧 来自圣巴巴拉的芭芭拉
Okay, Barbara from Santa Barbara.
好 芭芭拉
Okay, Barbara.
很高兴见到你 塞尔吉奥
It is good to see you, Sergio.
好久没见了
Been far too long.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我的人会带你们去房♥间
My people will show you to a room.
安顿之后我们再聊
Freshen up, and then, we’ll talk.
我的耳朵怎么样?差点被他割下来
God, how does my ear look? He almost cut off my ear.
该死!尼克 我们只有15分钟了
Shit! We’ve only got about 15 minutes, Nick.
我们要找到艾迪
We’ve gotta go find addy.
-我知道 -根据哈维的地图
I know. I know. According to Javi’s map,
他们可能把她关在这里的地下室里
they’re probably holding her in the basement of the building right here.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
我们要怎么办?
What do we do?
干得漂亮
Oh, good one.
拿上他的枪
Get his gun.
放下枪 塞尔吉奥
Drop the gun, Sergio.
你们俩都不该来这里
Neither of you are supposed to be here.
跟我来
Come with me.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
有点不对劲 他们放到了我们的一个人 塞尔吉奥还拿着把枪
枪?
A gun?
好吧 塞尔吉奥
Okay, Sergio.
怎么回事啊 兄弟?
What’s the deal, my man?
你是有什么问题想告诉我吗 还是…
You got a fucking problem you’d like to tell me about or…
我本来在怀疑你没抓到那个女孩
I was beginning to think you don’t have the girl
而我们的交易基础 是德尔加多退出选举…
and since our deal was based on delgado dropping out…
-他会退出的 -操
– He’ll drop out. – Fuck.
但他还没退出呢
But he hasn’t done it yet.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
-拜托 我不喜欢那家伙 -去附近巡视一下
-卢卡斯! -快去!
– Lucas! – Now!
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗
You know,
如果你跟我要一起做生意 塞尔吉奥
if you and I are gonna be in business together, Sergio,
那你就要相信我
you’re gonna need to trust me.
嗯?
Hmm?
这他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck?
什么他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck, what?
完了
Oh, shit.
你的脸…
Your face…
我会轰烂你的脑袋!
Oh, shit! I’ll blow his fucking head off, man!
不许动!
Don’t fucking move!
奥利维亚 带上女孩离开
Olivia, take the girls and go.
计划是什么 尼克?
What’s the plan here, Nick?
你带着女孩活着离开这里!
You get the girls out of here alive!
不行 我们不能把他扔在这里
No, we can’t just leave him here.
艾迪 跟你妈妈一起走!
Addy, go with your mom!
快走!
Hey! Just go. Go!
来吧
Come on.
快跑 艾迪
Just run, addy.
你喜欢吗?嗯?
You like that? Huh?
老天 是尼克·他妈的·凯奇
Oh, my god. Nick fucking cage.
是尼克·操♥他♥妈♥的·凯奇!
Nick motherfucking cage!
想都别想!
Don’t even think about it!
这边 快走
Okay, this way. Come on.

Come on.
快走!
Now, go!
等等!
Wait!
尼克在哪?
Where’s Nick?
他拿枪指着卢卡斯
He’s got a gun on Lucas.
给我争取了时间 但是还有别人在那里
He bought us some time, but there’s others.
他不可能活着离开的
He will never make it out of there alive.
尼克·凯奇 据我所知
Here’s what I know, Nick cage.
我有四个人拿着枪指着你的脑袋
I’ve got four guys with guns pointed directly at your head.
对 这是事实 但是据我所知
Yeah, that’s true. But here’s what I know.
我的家人安全了
My family’s safe.
这才是唯一重要的事
And that’s all that matters.
嘿!
Hey!
他在这里啊!
There he is.
他妈的在这里!
There he fucking is!
美国英雄
The American hero.
哦!
Oh!
他妈的好莱坞巨星 是吧?
The fucking star of Hollywood, eh?
哎呀 这是什么啊?
Ooh, whoa. Come on. What is this?
还有这个鼻子 嗯?
And this nose, yeah?
不许动!
Don’t fucking move!
操♥他♥妈♥的 又是这个人!
Jesus Christ! This fucking guy again.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
抓到他们了
卡洛斯 拜托 你也不想这么对我吧
Carlos, please. You don’t wanna do this to me.
你不想这么对哈维
You don’t wanna do this to Javi.
他一直对你很好
He’s been nothing but good to you.
哈维马上就要死了
Javi is about to die.
你们也是
As are you.
妈的!
Shit!
你在死前还有什么话想说吗?
Anything you’d like to say before you die?
“大脑给身体发送指令
“It takes 13 milliseconds for the human brain”
只需要13毫秒
“to send a message to the body.”
所以当你的子弹击中我的时候
“So, by the time your bullets hit me,”
我的大脑皮层已经把信♥号♥♥发送给了
“my cerebral cortex will be transmittin’ a signal”
用来扣动扳机的
“to the 17 healthy muscles”
17块毫发无损的肌肉
“that operate my trigger finger.”
你还来不及菊花一紧
“And before your asshole has a chance to pucker up,”
你的脑浆早就溅在
“your medulla oblongata will be splattered”
你身后的墙上了!
“all over the fucking wall behind ya!”
如果这是我在这颗美丽的绿色星球上
“And if that’s the last thing I accomplish”
能完成的最后一件事
“on this beautiful green earth,”
那我会说:‘哈
“well, then, ha, I say, ha…”
这他妈真是最好的告别’”
“What a way to fucking go.”
嘿!
Hey!
妈的!快起来 尼克!快走!
Shit, come on! Nick, go! Go!
你真是个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
我们把他撞死了吗?
Did we kill him?
该死!
Shit!
你们死定了
You’re dead.
你们所有人!
All of you!
尼古拉斯·凯奇?
Nicolas cage?
这他妈的可太酷了
That’s fucking cool.
艾迪 他伤害你了吗?
Addy… addy, did he… did he hurt you?
-最好没有 -没有
Better not have. No.
-你饿吗? -不饿
Are you hungry? No.
哈维那里有苹果 你想吃红富士还是黄元帅?
Javi has apples. You want a McIntosh? Honeycrisp?
别说苹果了 尼克!
No apples, Nick.
爸爸 看好路!
Dad, just please, watch the road. Please!
该死!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!