You take his money.
我没法退出这个圈子 尼克
You don’t just leave this world, Nick.
我和我关心的所有人都一直处在危险中
You and everyone you care about is in constant danger.
不然你觉得 我为什么不能跟加布丽亚在一起?
Why do you think I cannot be with Gabriela?
你喜欢加布丽亚?
You… you’re into Gabriela?
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吧?
Are you fucking kidding me?
我不能跟加布丽亚在一起
I can’t be with Gabriella,
是因为那会让她成为靶子
because that would put a target on her back.
等等 你真的没看出来我们相爱?
Wait, you seriously didn’t realize that we liked each other?
你可是CIA的!
You’re in the CIA!
我不是CIA的
I’m not in the CIA.
我他妈是个演员 你也知道
I’m a goddamn actor. You know that.
我唯一加入的组织
The only organization I’m a part of
就是美国演员工会
is the screen actors guild of america.
还有AFTRA 不过我不知道那是什么东西 (注:美国电视和广播艺人联合会)
And aftra. But I don’t even know what that is.
可能是个广播组织吧 把枪放下
I think it’s a radio thing. Just put down the gun.
没门儿 你先放下
No way. You go first.
凭什么 你把我家人带来了
I’m not going first. You brought my family out here.
-这太过分了! -我不想杀你
This is so fucked! I don’t wanna kill you.
全世界我最不想杀的就是你
You’re the last person I wanna kill.
-我他妈的太爱你了! -我也爱你!
I fucking love you! I love you!
是我表哥
It’s my cousin.
他肯定知道我不会杀你
He must have known I wouldn’t kill you.
我早就知道了
I thought so.
所以说我就该相信 我作为演员的萨满直觉
Which is why I should always trust my shamanic instincts as a thespian.
操!
Fuck!
-跑快点! -我尽力了
Faster! I’m trying.
你的鞋踝部支撑不够
Your shoes don’t offer any ankle support.
操!
Ah, fuck!
你跑过去 开上车
Okay. You just run out there. You get the truck.
然后会来接我 我帮你盯着
You come back and get me. I will keep a lookout.
嗯 计划不错 我喜欢
Uh-huh. Love it. Love the plan.
但是鉴于你给了我
But given that you’ve saddled me
一双他妈的便士乐福鞋
with what basically amounts to fucking penny loafers
也许应该你去 我留下
maybe you should go, and I’ll stay here.
我喜欢这个计划 真的
I love that plan, I do.
但是哪怕穿着不合适的鞋子
But you are a faster runner than me,
你仍然比我跑得快
even with subpar footwear.
我看过你在《国家宝藏里》 跑得有多快
I saw how fast you were in national treasure.
那是特技表演
No, that’d be the stunt department.
幕后短片可不是这么说的
Not according to the making of featurette.
-好吧 我去 -等等
Fine, I’ll go. Wait!
你要去?那我跟你一起去
So, you’re gonna go? I’m going with you.
他们来了!
There they are!
该死!
Ah, shit!
他追上来了
He’s coming up on us.
在你左边!
On your left! On your left!
妈的!
Holy shit!
-踩刹车! -什么?
Hit the brakes! What?
踩刹车 他会撞到车尾的
Hit the brakes. He will hit the back of the truck.
-这不会成功的 -会的会的!
That won’t work. Yes, it will. Yes, it will.
快点吧!快踩刹车!
Just do it. Do it! Do it! Do it!
别担心 他已经晕过去了
Don’t worry, he’s totally passed out.
操!
Fuck!
我没事?你也没事吧?
I’m okay. Are you okay?
利维
Liv.
-尼克 他们把艾迪带走了 -他们带走了艾迪?
They took addy, Nick. They took addy?
她出去找你 他们就把她抓走了
She went outside to find you and they just grabbed her.
他还有更多手下正在赶来 我们得走了
There are more soldiers coming. We have to go.
操!
Fuck!
薇薇安?喂
Vivian? Hello.
尼克 我把地址发给你了
Nick, I’ve sent you the address.
你在路上了吗?
You on the way?
什么?我女儿在他们手上
What? They have my daughter.
他们抓她干什么?
What do they want with her?
很遗憾 他们利用她向美国政♥府♥施压
Unfortunately, she’s being used to put pressure on the U.S. government
让美国不再支持德尔加多
so they’ll back off their support of delgado.
除非德尔加多退出选举…
And unless delgado drops out of the election…
尼克 我很抱歉
Nick, I’m sorry,
但他们说会把两个女孩都杀掉
but they said they’re gonna kill both girls.
什么?
What? What? What?
你们会让他退出的 对吗?
You’re gonna get him to drop out, right?
你们必须让他退出!
You’re gonna get him to drop out!
直接到这里来吧
Just come directly here.
天啊…
Oh, fucking…
他的人可能还在附近
His people could still be in the area.
-我们得走了 -去哪?
We have to go. Where?
我有个地方 走吧
I have a place. Let’s go.
快点
Come, come. Come now.
所以计划是什么?
So, what’s the plan here?
你要当个大英雄?单枪匹马救回艾迪?
You gonna be a big hero? Save addy yourself?
那你会跟她一样死掉
You’ll end up dead like her.
留给专业人士解决吧
Leave it to the professionals.
当地警方之类的
Local police. Whomever.
没有别人了
There is no one else.
我爱你
I love you.
而且我一直在帮你
And I have always looked out for you.
滚开!
Get off of me!
我必须过去
I have to go in there.
因为要让艾迪知道 我在为她而战
Because addy has to know I fought for her.
我想帮你 但你根本不听!
I’m trying to help you, and you won’t listen!
你怎么帮我了?嗯?
How are you helping me, huh?
你什么时候帮过我?
How are you ever helping me?
你要知道自己是谁 尼克
You need to know who you are, Nick.
这不是演戏
This isn’t a role.
你不是英雄
You’re not a hero.
你只是个要把我们害死的人
You’re just some guy who’s about to get us killed.
你这个蠢货!
You fucking idiot!
这是我20年前买♥♥的
I bought this house 20 years ago
就是为了应对这种情况
for a situation just like this.
里面有一切必需品 食物 护照
It has everything we need. Food, passports,
乔装的材料
materials for disguise.
今晚我们是安全的
We’ll be safe for the night.
奥利维亚
Olivia,
我保证 你女儿会回来的
I promise you will get your daughter back.
两个女孩应该都关在我表哥的房♥子里
The girls are likely being held in my cousin’s compound.
那里外表上是座修道院
It is a monastery that they use as a cover,
但其实是个堡垒
but it is a fortress.
根本无法突破 四面都是高墙
It is impenetrable. There are walls on every side.
有逃生通道吗?
Any escape routes?
有地道 但是装了只能从里面打开的金属门
Tunnels. But with metal doors that only open from the inside.
就算没有那些全副武装的守卫
Even if it weren’t for all of the armed guards,
也根本进不去
it is impossible to get in.
那个变♥态♥12小时后就要杀了我们女儿
I mean, this psychopath is gonna kill our daughter in 12 hours.
所以我们他妈的到底该怎么办?
So, what the fuck are we gonna do?
我们直接从正门走进去
We are going to walk straight in through the front gate.
酷 很戏剧化的回答
Okay, cool. Very dramatic answer.
这要怎么成功?
How’s that supposed to work?
卢卡斯正打算 跟塞尔吉奥·巴尔达萨里结盟
Lucas is trying to form an alliance with Sergio baldassari,
他是卡拉贝罗犯罪家族的首领
the head of the calabero crime family.
巴尔达萨里?15年没人见过他了吧
Baldassari, I mean, no one has seen him for 15 years.
没错 既然没人见过他
Exactly. And since no one has seen him
那就没人知道他到底长什么样
no one knows exactly what he looks like.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
尼克说跟你相识的时候 你是个出色的化妆师
Nick says that you were an incredible makeup artist when you met.
来点假发再化化妆…
So, with some prosthetics and a little makeup…
我就能扮演塞尔吉奥
Then I could play Sergio.
卢卡斯·古提亚斯!
Lucas Gutierrez!
给你介绍下我老婆芭芭拉
I’d like to introduce my wife Barbara.
为什么叫芭芭拉? 她出生于加州的圣巴巴拉
Why for? She was born in Santa Barbara, California.
你觉得我是傻子吗 塞尔吉奥?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!