Look at me, Tereza.
特雷莎 这是弗朗茨
Tereza, meet Franz.
她是我在布拉格的一个朋友
She’s a friend from Prague,
另一个疯女人
another crazy chick.
她在给我做模特
She’s modeling for me.
或者说我在给她做 都差不多
Or l am for her, or something.
我离开她了
l’ve left her.
什么
What?
我离开了我妻子
l’ve left my wife.
我离开了我妻子
l’ve left my wife.
她说什么
What did she say?
别忘了你的礼服
Don’t forget your tuxedo.
她甚至帮我收拾行李
She even helped me pack.
我们还是朋友 我觉得
We’re still friends, l think.
我得回家再拿点东西
l have to go home to get some more things,
我的书 我的礼服
my books, my tuxedo
而且我得确定她没事
and l want to make sure she’s all right.
我们没吵架
We didn’t argue.
我知道你会同意的
l know you agree.
我们得住在一个没有秘密的玻璃房♥子里
We have to live in a glass house with no secrets.
我们不能再生活在谎言中了
We couldn’t live in lies anymore.
我们得生活在真♥相♥中
We have to live in truth.
萨宾那 如果我在这里住几天
Sabina, would you mind
你会介意吗
if l stayed here for a while?
如果不太麻烦你
lf it’s no imposition.
能住到我恢复过来吗
Until l get my bearings.
如果可以的话 我
lf it’s all right, l’ll…
我明天回来
l’ll come back tomorrow
然后
and
上帝啊
Oh, God.
再见 特雷莎
Good-bye, Tereza.
我一定会再见到你的
See you again, l’m sure.
听着 特雷莎
Listen, Tereza…
我要你现在离开
l want you to leave now.
有些事我必须得做
l have things l must do.
萨宾那
Sabina?
也许我应该留下来
Maybe l should have stayed.
不再跑了
Stop running.
不再离开
Stop leaving.
弗朗茨这么好
Franz was such a good man.
那么
So…
你现在要怎么做
what are you going to do now?
离开
Leave.
萨宾那
Ah, Sabina.
我不知道
l don’t know.
我会去
l’ll go to…
巴黎吧 也许
Paris, maybe.
或者美国
Or to America.
来我这里
Come to me.
你想看看美国吗
You want to see America?
以后什么时候吧
Sometime.
也许我这是最后一次见你了
Maybe l’m seeing you for the last time.
也许
Maybe.
卡列♥宁♥
Karenin.
托马斯 我知道
Tomas, l know
我应该去帮你 但是我做不到
l’m supposed to help you, but l can’t.
我不仅没帮到你
lnstead of being your support,
还成为了你的负担
l’m your weight.
生命对我太沉重了
Life is very heavy to me,
对你却这么轻
and it is so light to you.
我不能承受这生命之轻 不能承受这自♥由♥
l can’t bear this lightness, this freedom.
我不够坚强
l’m not strong enough.
在布拉格
ln Prague,
我只需要你的爱
l only needed you for love.
在瑞士
ln Switzerland,
我一切都得靠你
l was dependent on you for everything.
如果你抛弃我 我该怎么办呢
What would happen if you abandoned me?
我很脆弱
l’m weak.
我正回到脆弱之国
l’m going back to the country of the weak.
再见
Good-bye.
我很抱歉 但是我带上了卡列♥宁♥
l’m sorry, but l’ve taken Karenin.
你的相机也交出来
And your camera.
法国白兰地
Ah, cognac?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的 我很好
Yes, fine.
卡列♥宁♥呢
And Karenin?
也不错
Fine, too.
你在这里想干什么
What are you going to do here?
我会找到工作的
l’ll find something.
托马斯
Oh, Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas.
我真的不想这样做
l really don’t like to do this.
我不应该这样做
l shouldn’t have to do this.
你记得你写的关于俄狄浦斯王的文章吗
You remember the article you wrote about King Oedipus?
关于共♥产♥党领导人应该如何挖出眼睛
How communist leaders should have put out their eyes?
是的 我差点忘了
Yes, l’d almost forgotten.
但是他们没忘
Well, they haven’t.
他们准备了这封
They’ve prepared this little letter,
撤回声明
sort of retraction.
说你弄错了
Say you got it wrong,
你当时并没能理解
you really didn’t understand.
你签字就行了
You sign. That’s all.
别误会
Don’t misunderstand.
他们不是在要一个公开声明
They’re not asking for a public declaration.
他们只是精明的官僚
They’re just prudent bureaucrats.
他们承诺
They’ve given me their word.
不会发表你写的任何东西
They won’t publish anything.
我需要你 托马斯
l need you, Tomas.
我希望我能留着你
l hope l can keep you.
你不是一个作家 不是记者 也不是国家的救星
You’re not a writer, savior of the country.
你是个医生 一个科学家
You’re a doctor. A scientist.
这篇文章对你如此重要吗
This article’s so terribly important to you?
没有比这更重要的了
lt couldn’t be less important.
你好 托马斯
Hi, Tomas.
你好
Hi.
托马斯
Tomas.
你好 基利
Hello, Jiri!
见到你回来真好
lt’s nice to see you back.
你还好吗
How are you?
我挺好的 你怎么样
I’m fine. And how are you?
挺好的 谢谢
Thanks, fine.
那么 你会 签字吗
So…are you going to sign the…thing?
签什么
What thing?
你的
Your…
撤回声明
retraction.
告诉我 基利 你对我的撤回声明知道多少
Tell me, Jiri. What do you know about my retraction?
你读过吗
Have you read it?
没有
No.
但是你知道这种事都是什么样的
But you know how things work.
谁告诉你我同意合作了
Who told you l had agreed to go along with it?
再见
See you.
我猜他们中的很多人
l suppose a lot of them
都在撤回声明上签了字
have signed these letters.
他们被记录在案.
They’re kept on file.
他们知道声明随时会被发表
They know they can be published at any moment,
所以他们会保持沉默 明白了吗
so they keep quiet, see?
他们什么都不能再说了
They can’t say anything anymore.
他们接受了一切
They accept everything.
怯懦慢慢成为了生活的法则

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!