By the way, my wife owns an art gallery.
也许她能帮你
Maybe she could help you.
你结婚了
Oh, you are married?
是的
Yes.
当心
Watch out!
小心点
Be careful.
欢迎来到日内瓦
Well, welcome to Geneva.
真不错
Well, that’s good work,
但是太迟了
but it’s too late.
我们到处都可以看到
Russians in Prague.
在布拉格的俄♥国♥人
We’ve seen these everywhere.
这个事件已经过时了
The events are too remote now.
结束了
lt’s over.
但是在那里 一切都没结束
But there, nothing is over.
每个人 每个人都要求俄♥国♥人离开
Everybody, everybody still demands that the Russians leave.
罢♥工♥和抗♥议♥遍布全国
There are strikes all over the country, and protests,
但是这儿好像已经没有人关心这些了
but here, nobody seems to care anymore.
这是那个
Here’s the story
裸体主义者在法国的故事
about the nudists in France.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
等等 来看一眼
Wait. Just have a look,
杰出的照片 在布拉格拍的
superb photographs of Prague.
真遗憾我们现在才得到
lt’s a pity we’re just getting them now.
看看我的
Have a look at mine.
和你的没有关系
They have nothing to do with yours.
一点关系都没有
Not at all.
他们都是一样的
They are the same.
人的身体没什么错
Nothing’s wrong with the human body.
很正常
lt’s normal
而正常的东西都是美丽的
and everything normal is beautiful.
你对女性的身体把握得非常好
You have a terrific sense of the female body.
这些撩人的姿势
These provocative poses.
你会是个顶尖的时装摄影师
You’d be a topnotch fashion photographer.
你应该找个模特
You ought to get a model,
为机构准备一个作品集
make a portfolio for agencies.
我会把你引见给我们花♥园♥部门的编辑
But for now, l’ll introduce you to the editor of our garden section.
好的
Yeah, sure.
他们总是需要仙人掌和玫瑰那类的照片
They always need shots of cactuses and roses.
仙人掌
Cactuses?

No.
你很热心 真的
You’re too kind, really,
但是我宁愿当个服务生 或者在家
but l’d rather be a waitress or stay home.
但是你在家里能感到满足吗
But will you be fulfilled sitting at home?
我该怎么办
What am l going to do,
给裸女拍照
take pictures of naked women?
为什么大家都想看裸女的照片
Why does everybody want to see pictures of naked women?
它们那么有趣
Are they that interesting?
待会儿见
See you later.
你下午工作吗
Are you working this afternoon?
是的 我晚点回来 你在家没问题吧
Yes, l’ll be back late. Will you be all right?
我觉得没问题
Yes, l suppose so.
好的
Good.
两天内跟我去阿姆斯特丹
Come with me to Amsterdam in two days.
我去过
l’ve seen Amsterdam.
你去过
You have?
我的一个朋友曾经
A friend of mine sent me
给我寄过那里的明信片
a post card from there.
我把它粘在马桶上方
lt’s taped up over my toilet.
你没有注意吗
Haven’t you noticed?
告诉我 弗朗茨
Tell me, Franz
你为什么总想带我去另一个城市
why do you always take me to another city?
为什么不在日内瓦和我做♥爱♥
Why won’t you make love to me in Geneva?
我告诉过你
l told you.
再说一次
Tell me again.
因为我不能接着回家然后和我妻子同床
Because l couldn’t go home and to bed with my wife.
你不能从一张床到另一张
You couldn’t go from one bed to another bed?
是的
That’s right.
为什么
Why?
我觉得这样是在羞辱我妻子
l feel it would be humiliating to my wife,
羞辱我 还有你
to me, and to you.
也许看起来很荒谬
lt might seem ridiculous,
但是就是这样
but that’s the way it is.
我得走了
l have to go.
说你会跟我走
Say you’ll come with me.
我会跟你走
l’ll come with you.
见到你真好
lt’s good to see you.
你怎么样
How are you?
很好
Fine.
我很好
l’m fine.
特雷莎跟你来了吗
Did Tereza come with you?
当然
Of course.
很好 她怎么样
Good. How is she?
她 还行 一般般
She’s…so-so. She’s ok.
她正在找份工作
She’s looking for a job.
很好 我想什么时候见见她
Good. l’d like to see her sometime.
当然可以 你怎么样
Of course. What about you?
挺好的
Fine.
我挺好
l’m fine.
很好
Good.
我遇见了另一个男人
l met another man.
他是我遇见过最好的男人
He’s the best man l’ve ever met.
他聪明 英俊 人也好
He’s bright, handsome, good
而且他为我疯狂
and he’s crazy about me.
不错
Good.
而且他结婚了
And he’s married.
很好
Good.
只有一件事
There’s only one thing.
他不喜欢我的帽子
He doesn’t like my hat.
你的帽子
Your hat.
你的帽子让我想哭 萨宾那
Your hat makes me want to cry, Sabina.
那么
So…
我会给你打电♥话♥的
l’ll call you.
我会很快再见你的
l’ll see you soon.
裸体女人
Naked women.

Yes?
是你
Oh, it’s you!
是的
Yes.
什么
What?
有个女人说我应该拍一些
Some woman said that l should do some…
一些裸体照
some nude shots.
裸体照
Nude shots?
是的 裸体照
Yeah, nude shots.
那样的话
For that,
我们最好先喝一杯
we’d better have a drink first.
拿个杯子
Take a glass.
托马斯还好吗
How is Tomas?
蛮好的
Fine.
你最近没见过他
Haven’t you seen him?
没有
No.
看着我
Look at me.
往上看
Look up.
往上看
Look up.
脱掉你的衣服
Take off your clothes.
什么
What?
现在轮到我了
Now it’s my turn.
我不喜欢裸体
l don’t like to be naked.

l…
脱掉你的衣服
Take off your clothes.
等一下
Wait.
不 不
No, no.
看着我 特雷莎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!