No! No! No!
不不不
No! No! No!
你会娶我吗
Will you marry me?
什么 不
What? No!
你会娶我吗
Will you marry me?
不
No!
是的
Yes!
-不 -是的
-No! -Yes!
-不 -是的
-No. -Yes.
-不会吧 -是的
-No. -Yes.
真的
Yes?
能来做我的见证人吗
Would you be my witness?
当然
Of course!
我得去给墨菲斯托买♥♥条黑领带
l’ll have to buy Mephisto a black tie.
你听见了吗 墨菲斯托 一条黑领带
Did you hear, Mephisto? A black tie.
亲爱的
My dear fiances,
在这样一个特殊的日子
l am welcoming you
我从内心深处
from the deep bottom of my heart
欢迎你们
on this very special day
自♥由♥决定成为合法夫妻
when you freely decided to be legally man and wife.
我想你们清楚各自为了支持对方
l suppose that both of you know your duties
所要承担的责任
in supporting each other,
我也确定你们两个知道
and l am sure both of you know
自己的医疗记录
your own medical records.
我得告诉你们
l have to tell you this.
别以为生活是在阳光牧场上散步
Don’t think a life is a walk on a sunny meadow.
生活不是这样的
Life isn’t a walk on a sunny meadow,
也不是在玫瑰花♥园♥里散步
and life isn’t a walk on a rose garden.
我们社♥会♥主♥义♥国家给予了你们很多
Our socialist country has done much for you.
现在该你们了
Now it’s up to you.
我很好笑吗
l make you laugh?
不 不是的
No…no.
你们在嘲笑我吗
You are laughing at me?
对不起 对不起
l’m sorry. l’m sorry.
我拒绝继续下去
l refuse to go on.
在这个国家 难道没有神圣的东西了吗
ln this country, is nothing sacred anymore?
如果你们不能严肃起来
lf you can’t be serious,
你们就不配结婚
you don’t deserve to be married!
让我们买♥♥一只吧
Let’s take one, Tomas.
会让我们高兴的
lt will make us happy.
选一个吧
Choose one.
这个
This one.
我乡下的侄子来了
My nephew from the country’s here!
叔叔
Uncle!
他就叫托尔斯泰吧
Let’s call him Tolstoy.
当我第一次见到你的时候
When l met you for the first time,
你在读托尔斯泰
you were reading Tolstoy.
不能是托尔斯泰
lt can’t be Tolstoy.
是母的
lt’s a girl.
是母的
lt’s a girl!
安娜·卡列尼娜如何
How about Anna Karenina?
她一点也不像安娜·卡列尼娜
lt doesn’t look at all like Anna Karenina.
看 那是一张公狗的脸
Look at the face. lt’s a man’s face.
看起来更像安娜的丈夫
lt looks more like Anna’s husband.
就叫卡列♥宁♥吧
Let’s call her Karenin.
卡列♥宁♥
Karenin.
过来 卡列♥宁♥ 我们回家
Come on, Karenin. Let’s go home.
我非常喜欢
l like it very much.
俄狄浦斯王
King Oedipus.
想法很好
lt’s a very good idea.
加上那些改动 下周就可以出版了
And with those changes, we can publish next week.
爱娃 请把这个打出来
Eva, will you type this, please?
现在我们可以出版这样一篇文章
Now we can publish a piece like this.
太棒了
lt’s fantastic.
想想吧
Think about it.
被迫♥害♥的人完全得到平♥反♥
Complete rehabilitation of the people who were prosecuted.
完全的言论自♥由♥ 新闻自♥由♥
Complete freedom of speech, of the press,
从俄♥国♥人那里解放出来
emancipation from the Russians.
这就是我们想要的
That’s all we wanted.
你觉得俄♥国♥人会让我们解放吗
And you think the Russians will let us emancipate?
他们能做什么
What can they do?
什么也做不了 医生
Nothing, Doctor.
什么都做不了
Nothing, nothing, nothing!
继续写作
Keep on writing.
谢谢 但是手术更简单
Thanks, but surgery’s easier.
带我去她们那儿
Take me to them.
你醒了
Oh, you’re awake.
带我去
Take me to them.
去谁那里
To whom?
去其他女人那儿
To the other women.
去你和她们做♥爱♥的地方
Take me to them when you make love to them.
我会帮你脱她们的衣服
l’ll undress them for you.
我愿意
l’d like to.
真的
Really.
我愿意给她们洗澡 再把她们带到你那儿
l’ll give them a bath and bring them to you.
你让我♥干♥什么我都愿意
l’ll do anything you like.
其他女人的身体会是我们的玩物
Other women’s bodies will be our playthings.
特雷莎你在说什么啊
Tereza, what are you talking about?
我知道你有其他女人
l know you see other women.
我知道
l know it!
你不能瞒过我
You can’t hide it from me.
我每天都试着告诉自己
Every day, l try to tell myself,
这没什么
Well, it’s nothing.
不重要
lt’s not important.
他只是玩玩
He’s just playing around.
他无法抗拒
He can’t resist it.
但是他爱我
But he loves me.
我知道他爱我
I know he loves me.
我确定这一点
l’m sure about that.
他爱我
He loves me.
他爱我
He loves me!
但是我受不了
But l can’t stand it.
我很努力了
l tried hard.
但是我受不了
l just can’t.
带我去吧 别丢下我
Take me to them. Don’t leave me alone!
特雷莎 冷静一点
Tereza, calm down.
别说话了 试着睡觉
Stop talking. Try to sleep.
你现在需要睡觉
You need some sleep now.
我不想睡觉
l don’t want to sleep.
你厌倦我了
I know you’re tired of me.
我知道
l know that.
我可以从你眼里看出来
l can see it in your eyes.
喂
Hello.
是的
Yes.
什么
What?
特雷莎
Tereza!
他们来了
Here they come!
特雷莎 待在那儿
Tereza, stay there.
卡列♥宁♥
Karenin!
托马斯
Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas.
我就要去瑞士了
l’m going to Switzerland.
什么
What?
去日内瓦
To Geneva.
祝你好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
小心点
Be careful.
你从哪里来
What country are you from?
荷兰
The Netherlands.
好的
Good.
带上这些