我差点忘了 我们明早十点有听证会
I almost forgot.We have the hearing at ten.
你真的想去参加听证会吗?
Are you sure that’s where you want to be this morning?
我不得不去吧
I thought that’s where I had to be.
不是的 那些豺狼虎豹我可以处理的
Naw, I can deal with those hyenas in court.
你要做的就是找到那个特别的她
What you need to do is find that special someone
帮助你 将你的遗产传承下去
who’s gonna help you pass your legacy on.
打扰了
Excuse me.
杰森 你怎么在这里
Jason, what are you doing here?
我希望你能给我找点活干
I was hoping you could give me a job.
我可以倒垃圾 拖地板
I could empty the trash,mop the floors.
如果有地板的话 我会拖地的
If… well, if there were floors,I’d mop them.
叫我做什么都行 你那基金会呢
Anything you need. What about the foundation?
我决定休假几个月 或许半年
Decided to take a leave of absence for a few months… maybe six.
有汉密尔顿在 不会出什么问题的
Place isn’t gonna fall apart with Hamilton in charge.
我想告诉你的 亲口告诉你…
I tried to tell you.I wanted to tell you in person…
我理解 我理解你为什么这么做
I understand. I understand why you did it the way you did
那个时候要引起我的注意太难了
It would have taken a bomb to get my attention.
对此我很抱歉
And I’m sorry for that.
原谅我没有把你放在我生命的首位
Forgive me for not putting you first in my life.
我想停下来听你说 我想关掉手♥机♥
I want to shut up and let you talk.I want to turn the cell off
好好跟你在一起
and just be with you.
帮助你做那些对你来说最为重要的事情
And help you with the things that are most important to you.
但是如果我不够好怎么办
But what if I’m not enough for you?
我…我不能保证完美
I… I can’t promise to be perfect.
我知道我时不时会出错 但是我保证…
I know I’ll fail from time to time.But I promise…
…我会尽我所能
…that I’ll try as hard as I can.
我意识到一点
I realized something
这一点也是我爷爷历经艰辛才明白的
that took my grandpa a lot of hard knocks to learn.
那就是人生最大的财富 就是跟你最亲近的人
Life’s greatest fortunes are the ones closest to you.
你就是我的财富 莱克斯
You’re my fortune, Lex.
多少钱都没有你重要
You’re worth more to me than all the money in the world.
没有你 我就是一无所有
And without you, I’m a very poor man.
现在一无所有的我
So I come to you as a poor man,
请求你给予我财富
in need of a fortune that only you can give me.
你没准备好的话 我不强求
I don’t want to ask you to do anything that you’re not ready to do.
借着这枚在街上买♥♥的很贵的戒指
But this very expensive ring from the little market down the street…
…我保证我会永远努力成为你需要的
…is my promise that I’ll never stop trying to be the man
也配得上你的那个男人
that you deserve and need.
我保证我会一直等下去
And my promise that I will wait as long as I have to
直到你愿意做我的妻子
for you to be my wife.
好了 按照主的规则
OK, under God’s laws,
你们现在喜结连理
you two are Mr. and Mrs. Jason Stevens,
成为夫妻
husband and wife.
你可以吻她了
You can kiss her.
你在干什么? 我在列举感恩名单
What are you doing? Making my golden list.
也就是十件感恩的事情
The ten things I’m grateful to God for today.
第一件是
Number one,
我们都年轻 健康
that we’re both young and healthy.
还有呢
And what else?
你爱我
That you love me.
还有呢 你想要知道整个单子吗
And what else? You want the whole list?
我要知道全部的名单
I want the whole list.
我很感激艾米莉把我们聚在一起
I’m grateful that Emily brought us together.
我也是
Me, too.
也许 我们还可以
Maybe… we can add
算上一个小史蒂文斯
a little Stevens to the list.
也许吧 也许很快了
Maybe. Maybe someday soon.
杰森:嗯 也许 还有几只狗 汉娜:是的
JASON: Well, maybe, a couple of dogs. HANNA: Yes.
杰森:还有一栋房♥子 带白色的栅栏
JASON: Yeah? And a house? A white picket fence?
汉娜:嗯 两层的 杰森:两层的
HANNA: Mmhm. Two stories. JASON: Two stories.
汉娜:要有百叶窗 杰森:百叶窗
HANNA: Shutters on the windows. JASON: Shutters.
汉娜:哦 我的单子比你长
HANNA: Oh, I have a longer list than you.
(♪ TAMELA MANN: “ONE LIFE”)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!