如果我不去争取的话
How can I ever be worthy of getting my share
怎么配拥有自己所想要的东西呢
if I’m not willing to go fight for it?
你太自私了
This is so selfish!
自私?
Selfish?
算了 你想说什么都行 但我要走了 明天就出发
Look, you can say whatever you want,but I am going, and I leave tomorrow.
好吧 我不会等你的 听到了吗?
Well, I won’t wait for you,you hear me?
不等就不等
Fine by me.
追我的男孩多的是
There’s a hundred other boys out there who’ll want me,
我想跟谁就跟谁 好
and I could have any one I want! Good!
随便你 我不在乎 我不要你的戒指
They can have you, for all I care. I don’t want your promise ring anyway!
嘿 希望你过的好 听到了吗?
Hey, good for you! You hear me?
找个人嫁了吧
Get married!
反正我也不需要恋人了
I don’t need a girl anyway.
哦 瑞德
Oh, Red.
哦 瑞德
Oh, Red.
瑞德:汉娜!汉娜!
RED: Hanna! Hanna!
汉娜!
Hanna!
我很抱歉!
I’m sorry!
我爱你 汉娜
I love you, Hanna.
我会等你的 我会等你的
I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait for you.
中尉 是 长官
Lieutenant! Yes, sir.
给我找个跑腿的
I need a runner.
你过来
You!
把信息送到一排哈里斯中尉那里去
Run this message over to Lt. Harris, First Platoon.
在那边500码处
Five hundred yards up over that tree line.
二等兵 你听清楚了吗?
Private, did you hear me?
我去吧 长官
I got it, sir.
趴下!
Get down!
小心点 你这个白♥痴♥ 我只是寻求掩护而已
Watch it, you idiot! I was just trying to take cover!
开什么玩笑 牛皮癣
You gotta be kidding me! Toefungus?!
这么多散兵坑 我怕偏偏跑到你这里来了
Of all the stinking foxholes I could have taken cover in!
那你赶紧出去啊 我是想出去啊
Well, get the heck out of mine! Be glad to.
我在找一排的哈里斯中尉
I’m looking for Lieutenant Harris,First Platoon.
你跑错地方了 这是二排 一排在那边200码处
Nah. Wrong hole. This is Second Platoon.First is 200 yards that way.
要说“很高兴见到你” 还真说不出口
Wish I could say, “Nice to see you.”
别啰嗦了 你走了我才开心
No, don’t spoil the joy I’ll feel as I watch you leave.
啊!
Ahh!
掩护我
Cover me!
中士 医药包在哪
Sarge, where’s the medic?
嘿 小滑头 别晕过去
Hey, Slick. Stay with me.
我可不想背着你 结果背个死人
I’m not carrying your sorry self just so you end up dead.
想不到我会说 谢谢你
I can’t believe I’m saying this,but thank you.
先别谢我
Don’t thank me yet.
看来 我们还是可以做朋友的
Still, seems like we might as well be friends.
也是 可反正我们总是会搞到一块去
Might as well. We always seem to end up in the same place.
那等战争 结束的时候…
And when the war is over,and this is all done…
…你是不是还打算弄个牧场
…you still thinking about that ranch?
那当然 你还在想着石油的事吧
Oh, yeah, sure.You still thinking about oil?
念念不忘呢
Just about all I think about.
瑞德 我们今天又挖了35英尺
Red, we’ve gone down another 35 feet today.
什么都没挖到
Sucker rod’s completely dry.
可能又是白挖了 瑞德 我不想听
Could be another duster, Red. I don’t wanna hear that.
你就别这么想
You keep that thought muzzled.
过去十几年都看着别人找到了石油
I spent the last dozen years learning how to find other men oil,
现在也该轮到我了
and it’s my turn now.
我有预感这里就有石油
My gut says it’s here.
我希望你们没打算早点吃饭
I hope you boys weren’t planning on an early supper,
因为我们还要挖35英尺 还要挖35英尺
because we’re going down another 35.And we’re gonna go down another 35
该挖就得挖
if we have to!
够了 我受够了 我不干了
Oh, that’s it! Enough! I quit!
跟我辞职的人 我是不会再次录用的
I don’t hire a man back when he quits on me.
现在都没有好手了 瑞德 再找别的好手
We’re running out of good men, Red. We’ll find more good men.
来 我们再挖35英尺
Come on! We’re going another 35.
把探杆放下去
Get those rods down.
爸爸 你要不要玩
You wanna have a catch, Dad?
抱歉 比利 今天不了
Sorry, Billyboy, I can’t today.
好了 现在就在给你弄奶奶 好了好了
It’s OK, I’m making your milk right now.It’s all right.
嘿 杰克 杰克 看看猫儿都带什么回来了
Hey, Jackie. Jackie,look what the cat dragged in.
是你♥爸♥爸
It’s your daddy.
嘿 瑞德 你去洗个澡吧 都晚饭时间了
Hey, Red, why don’t you get washed up.It’s almost dinner time, OK?
我知道了 让我先坐一会儿
Yeah, I know.Let me just sit here for a minute.
别在屋里跑来跑去的!
You kids quit running in the house!
嘘,嘘,嘘!
Sh, sh, sh, sh!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
别哭了 别哭了 好孩子
Let’s go on, then.Let’s go on, my very good boy.
就帮帮妈妈了
Did you wanna help momma?
怎么啦
What’s wrong?
哦 好孩子 怎么啦
Oh, good, good boy. What’s wrong?
还没打到油吗?
Is the hole still dry?
要是还打不到油的话 就发不了工资了
If we don’t hit it soon,I ain’t gonna make payroll,
家里人的生计也成问题了
let alone be able to afford to feed you guys.
我脑子里一直都是我老头子当年的话
All I keep hearing is my old man in the back of my head
说“贫穷的人总是贫穷的”的废话
talking about”oncepooralwayspoor” crap.
别这么想了
You gotta let that go.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我是说 所有的地质报告都说会有的
I mean, I don’t.All the geology reports look right
而且在合适的深度挖到了盐层
and we hit the salt formations in the right depth. I just don’t…
也许格斯可以帮得上忙 他已经打了好几次了
Maybe Gus could help.He’s already hit a few.
不 我才不会请教格斯呢
No, I’m not gonna ask Gus for advice.
既然你现在没有什么办法
Well, since there’s nothing you can do about it right now,
怎么不在我们身上投入一些呢
how about investing in us?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我知道你一门心思想着存款和矿井
I know you think it’s all about bank accounts and oil wells.
但这不是全部
But it’s not.
你看看外面
It’s right out there.
好了 好了
It’s OK. It’s all right.
好了 宝贝
It’s OK, baby.
来吧 儿子 扔过来 你是说真的吗 爸爸?
Come on, son. Toss it in here. Are you serious, Dad?
来吧 孩子 扔过来吧
Come on, kid. Fire it in.
看好了 你能教我怎么投曲线球吗?
Keep your eye on it. Can you teach me how to throw a curve?
我也不知道怎么扔呢
I don’t know how to throw a curve.
好吧 总得有人知道吧 这些人叫什么来着
Well, someone’s gotta know.What you call ’em?
专家 是的
An expert. Yeah.
你能给我找一个吗?
Can you find me one?
好 我可以帮你找一个
Yeah, we can find you one of them.
瑞德:1955年3月4日
RED: March 4th, 1955.
听了孩子的话 我去找了一位专家
Out of the mouth of babes,I went and found an expert.
从他的长相来看
From the looks of him,
根本就不知道怎么扔曲线球
he couldn’t throw a curve ball to save his life.
你确定我们… 嘘
Are you sure that we’re…? Sh…
喔~呼呼呼!
Whoo~hoohoho!
快点!
Come on!
好了 放下…
All right, bring it down…
来 拿着
All right, take some.
等等
Hold it.
你 拿着..快点插♥进♥去
You, take that…Stick it in quickly.
你在听什么?
So, what are you listening to?
我说嘘 你们这里听不懂吗
Does “shhh” not mean the same in Texas as it does in California?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们说好了百分之三的提出 对吧?
We agreed on three percent, right?
对 百分之三
Yeah. Three percent.
就这里 这里什么?
Here. Here what?
就在这里挖
Drill here.
干得漂亮 你还能想出别的加起来为十的数字吗?
Good job! Can you think of something else that adds up to ten?
不错 你做对啦 男孩:三加七
Good. You did it! BOY: Three plus seven.
哦 瑞德!
Oh, Red!
瑞德!瑞德!
Red! Red!
我们成功了!我们成功了! 孩子们 过来!
We did it! We did it! Boys, come here!
过来! 哦 天哪!
Come here! Oh, my goodness!
你看看! 你能相信吗?!
Look at you! Can you believe it?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!