唯一单身没有家室的男性!
no strings attached, rat in the city!
但是你为什么想和你不爱的人结婚?
But why would you want to marry someone you don’t love?
哦 闭嘴!
Oh, shut up!
婚姻并不仅仅是爱情!
There’s more to marriage than love!
为了戒指!
There’s the ring!
为了蛋糕! 为了鲜花! 还有礼物!
There’s the cake! There’s the flowers! And there’s gifts!
成堆的礼物!
Millions of gifts!
现在…开始婚礼! -爸爸 别!
Now… MAKE ME MARRIED! -Don’t do it Dad!
喔 喔…!
Whoa, whoa, whoa woah!
对不起 你刚才是不是叫他”爸爸”? -是啊
I’m sorry, did you say ‘Dad’? -Uh-huh.
有你孩子?! -是啊 我很幸运
You’ve got kids?! -I know, I’m so lucky.
你能相信我甚至不知道他母亲是谁吗?
And would you believe I have no idea who the mother is?
单身没有家室的男性!
SINGLE -MALE -NO -STRINGS -ATTACHED!
达芙妮?! -罗塔梭!
Daphne?! -Ratso!
爸爸? 你还好吗?
Dad? Are you okay?
该回家了
It’s time to come home,
该回到你的同类中来了
time to join your own kind.
回家? -你现在应该和我们在一起
Home? -Your place is with us now.
但是…我不能离开 我和你们不一样 我们不同
But… I can’t just leave. I’m not like you, I’m… different.
你是否出生在鸭园里不重要…
It matters not that you were born in a duck yard…
…你什么时候出生也不重要
…not when you have lain in a swan’s egg.
再见了 爸爸
Goodbye Dad.
再见… 儿子
Goodbye… son.
我…是只天鹅
Me… a swan.
像个童话吧 -很快你就会把他们忘得一干二净
It’s like a fairy tale. -You’ll soon forget all about them.
如果我不想忘了呢? -哈…
But what if I don’t want to forget? -Ha…
看来你不明白
You don’t seem to understand.
你是只天鹅 优雅 强壮 美丽
You are a swan. Graceful, strong and beautiful.
有些事比美丽更重要 -的确
Some things are more important than beauty. -True.
但是发现那之前 你应该和我们待在一起
But until they’re discovered, you should come with us.
那么”爱”怎么样?
What about love?
爱?! -嗯 谢谢 伙计们 但是我得走了
Love?! -Hmm. Thanks guys, but I’ve got to go.
呃? 小丑鸭 你回来了! -那些天鹅说得对
Eh? Ugly you’re back! -The swans were right,
我该和我的同类在一起
…it’s time for me to be with my own kind.
我是指你们!
I mean you guys.
太棒了!
This is great!
有点多愁善感了 但是太棒了!
A little cheesy. But this is great!
想听些父亲的建议吗? -当然
Can I give you some fatherly advice? -Sure.
婚礼可能是找个好姑娘的好地方
A wedding is possibly the greatest place ever to meet a girl.
那你干吗还浪费时间和我说话?
So what are you doing talking to me?
我是不是可以理解为这些都付过钱了?
Am I to understand that this thing’s already been paid for?
你们是来派对的 没错吧! -是啊!
You came for a party, right! -Yes!
那还等什么? 来派对吧!
Well what are we waiting for? Lets party!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!