不会唱歌♥ 不会跳舞 连笑话都不会讲
He couldn’t sing, couldn’t dance, he couldn’t even tell a joke.
没人愿意掏钱看他的演出
Nobody would have paid to come and see him.
但是一切都变了 因为今晚…
But that’s all changed now, because tonight…
他义务登台演出!
he’s appearing for free!
什么 -我拿你们这两兄弟真没办法
What -How come I’ve got stuck with the most annoying brothers in the…
哦 看看我们发现了什么?
Well, well… what do we have here…?
隆重推出 小丑鸭!
I give you… Ugly!
放轻松些 孩子
No hard feelings kid.
他开始了么?
Has he started yet?
快表演啊
Oh, get on with it.
关键是 我发现了洞
The point is, I found it.
不是你发现的 是你掉进去的
You didn’t find it, you fell in it.
你们俩给我闭嘴?!
Will you two shut up?!
滚下台去! -你这个废物!
Get off the stage! -Boo, boo, you’re rubbish!
这正是罗塔梭的演出
That’s one of Ratso’s shows alright.
史丹 你呆在这儿 看住隧♥道♥
Stan, you stay here
弗兰克和我去抓他
and guard the tunnel.
也许他已经走了
Maybe he’s already gone.
不可能 出口只有一个 史丹…
Impossible. There’s only one way out and Stan’s –
我有个问题
Eh I got a question.
…正守在那里
…guarding it.
如果 任何时间 我来找你问问题…
If, at any time, I have to come in here and ask you a question…
…那么谁来看着隧♥道♥呢?
…then who guards the tunnel?
终于自♥由♥了!
Free at last!
韦斯利! 我回来了!
Wesley! I’m back!
你在哪? -罗塔梭? -喂? 韦斯利?
where are you? -Ratso? -Huh? Wesley?
快追! 他跑不了多远!
Get Movin boys! He can’t have gotten far!
啊 我知道你等了半天! -等?
Aahhh, I knew you’d wait! -Wait?
你知道我在这个瓶子里呆了多久么?
Do you have any idea how long I have been in this bottle?!
快点 史丹
Hurry up Stan,
你想让他溜了吗!?
You want him to get away?!
她还是不罢休? 希望她不知道嘉年华的事
Doesn’t she ever give up? Let’s hope she doesn’t know about the carnival.
我绝对不会去嘉年华!
I AM NOT GOING TO THE CARNIVAL!
真是个怪胎!
What a freak!
这真是世上最丑的小鸭子
That has to be the ugliest duckling in the world.
“世上最丑的小鸭子”?
‘The ugliest duckling in the world’?
我怎么这么笨? 他太完美了! -他?
How could I have been so stupid? He’s perfect! -Him?!
韦斯利 抱歉我另有人选了 你不妨先回家吧
Wesley, I’m sorry. I’ve found another act, you might as well just go home.
哦?! 我一直想这么做!
Huh?! That’s what I was trying to dooooooo!
好像不太容易
This isn’t going to be easy.
还是很容易的
Okay, so it was easy.
你把我忘了 -怎么会?
You forgot me. -Forgot you?
别傻了 我的小金矿
Don’t be silly my little gold-mine,
我永远不会忘了你! -金矿?
I’d never forget you! -Gold-mine?
我的意思是儿子
I meant son.
你的意思是带我一起走? -上路吧! -好!
Does this mean you’re taking me with you? -Step right up! -Yeah!
这样对我真不好 -闭嘴 虫子!
I’m really not sure if this is good for me. -Silence, worm!
我在找罗塔梭 你来告诉我他在哪
I’m looking for Ratso and you’re going to tell me where he is.
他…要去嘉年华! 我想他还带上了一只鸭子
He… he was going to a carnival! I think he’s bringing some kind of duck.
但就私下和你说 我觉得那孩子还真有两下子
But between you and me love I don’t think the kid’s got what it takes.
哪条路??
Which way?
那边 -放他走
They went that way. -Let him go.
至少你指给我城市的方向!
Could you at least point me in the direction of the cityyyyyyyyyyy!
看 爸爸 看到了么? 他们漂亮么?
Look, Dad!
这有什么!
Do you see them?
你想看漂亮的 嘉年华的灯光才叫漂亮
Aren’t they beautiful? That’s nothing! You want to see beautiful, just wait until you see the lights of the carnival.
你从未告诉我什么是嘉年华?
You never told me, what’s a carnival?
什么是嘉年华?!
What’s a carnival?!
我该怎么说呢…
How can I put this…
这是世上最棒的地方!
It’s only the greatest place in the world!
哇! -这个 我长相怪异的小朋友
Woah! -And this, my bizarre looking little friend,
是去嘉年华的地图
is a map to the carnival.
看到了么? 就在这儿 我们在这儿
See? That’s it right there. We’re, like,
只有三英寸远!
three inches away!
我们只需要到那儿 其他的就靠我堂兄厄尼了
All we have to do is get there. My cousin Ernie will do the rest,
他在业界是个大人物 -你唐兄会帮我们么?
he’s very big in the biz. -Your cousin would do that for us?
哇 听起来像个挚友 -笔友罢了
Wow, he sounds like a true friend. -More of a pen pal than a friend
你从未见过他?
You never met him?
真奇怪 我有教过你说话么? 我不记得了
I’m curious. Did I teach you to talk? I don’t remember teaching you to talk,
我也不记得其他人教过你说话 你也无师自通了
I don’t remember anybody teaching you to talk, and yet… you talk.
这树林有些可怕 -不用怕这些
Those woods look kind of creepy. -You don’t have to be scared of the woods.
他们不会伤害你
They can’t hurt you.
你应该提防生活在树林里的东西 -啊!
It’s the things that live in the woods you should be worried about. -A-a!
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay.
听着 当你感觉害怕时 你就大声求救
Look when you get scared all you have to do have to do is cry out for help
无情的罗塔梭就会… -救命!
and Ratso the Ruthless will… -Help!
啊! 嘘! 不是那样 是这样
Aagh! Ssh! No not like that like this
“帮帮我” 无情的罗塔梭 明白么? -明白
“help me” -Ratso the Ruthless Okay? -Okay.
爸爸 我一直在想嘉年华
Dad, I’ve been thinking about the carnival.
我们真能出名么?
Are we really going to be famous?
你的天赋加上我的野心 马到成功!
With your talent and my greed we can’t fail!
什么天赋? 他们只会笑话我
But what talent? They just laughed at me.
确实 但是…
Yes, but…
他们从未看过你跳舞
they never got to see you dance.
你有副舞蹈家的身板 跟你妈妈一样
You’ve got a dancer’s physique. Just like your Mom.
我妈妈是舞蹈家? -是的 舞姿曼妙
My Mom was a dancer? -Oh yeah, very light on her flippers.
在你身上我看到了她的身影 现在为我跳舞吧!
I see a lot of her in you. Now dance for me!
现在? -是的!
Eh… Now? -Yes!
但是我不会! -跳吧!
But but I can’t! -Dance!
肯定会大赚特赚的
This is gonna be huge.
别累坏了
Let’s not wear ourselves out.
但你真有天赋 你有几条腿?
But you truly have a gift. How many legs do you have?
腿? -几条?
Legs? -How many?
两条? -难以置信!
Eh Two? -Incredible!
难以置信 两条腿的人能跳得这么好
I find it hard to believe that someone with only two legs could dance with such magnificence.
就两条? 你肯定? 最近数过么?
Just two? Are you sure? Have you counted them recently?
就两条!
Just two!
救救我…
Help me…
太危险了 赶紧离开这儿
That was close. Let’s get out of here.
但是爸爸 她向我们求救! -不 她没有
But Dad she asked us to help her! -No she didn’t,
她说 “离我远点…”
she said “Leave me…”
我知道你很矛盾 小丑鸭?
I can see how you were confused. Ugly?
无情的罗塔梭来啦! -哦! 不!
Here comes Ratso the ruthless! -Aagh! Oh no!
跑 快跑!
Run away, hurry!
小姐 别干傻事
Miss, don’t take this wrong,
我是说你是只漂亮的狐狸!
…I mean, I think you’re a great looking lady -a foxy vixen!
你只是有那么一点点…
Okay, you’re just the smallest bit…
我不知道怎么说 屁♥股♥周围有些肥肉?
I don’t know… chunky around the hips?
哦 不多! 有一些
Not a lot! But, you know, a little.
我曾经也有 你知道后来怎么没有了吗?
I was the same way and you know how I lost it?
我戒掉零食了
I completely cut out snacking.
如果你不吃我们 你就有个好身材
If you don’t eat us, this could be you.
求你别吃我!
Please don’t eat me!
你不能 我是母亲了!
You can’t -I’m a mother now!
哦? 哇! 我不能吃那个!
Huh? Eewwwww! I can’t eat that!
知道吗 我可不是第一次吃老鼠了
You know, you wouldn’t be the first rat who made it onto my menu.
哇! 你让我感到反胃! 真的!
Eugh! You make me sick! Really!
再见 肥妞!
So long, chunky!
菲… 菲丽… 菲丽丝
P… Phy… Phyllis
我说了什么? -没有
Hm, did I say something? -No.
真奇怪 你们肯定? -是的
That’s strange. Are you sure? -Yes.
我没说过这样的话? “伙伴们休息片刻如何?”
I didn’t say something like… ‘hey guys, why don’t you take a break?’
没有
No.
那你们还这么慢吞吞的?!
THEN WHY ARE YOU TAKING A BREAK?!
我们不能回城去找别人代替?
Can’t we just go back to the city and get someone else?
我们快要抓到他了! 不需要别人!
We’ve got to find him! There is no one else!
越早到游乐园越好 我要给厄尼讲什么样的故事
The sooner we get to the carnival the better. Boy have I got some stories for Ernie.
你介意我把狐狸那事添油加醋一番吗?
Would you mind if I built up the whole me fighting the fox thing.
加上点生死搏斗
Maybe added a little sword fight.
怎么啦 小子?
What is it now, chuckles?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!