我们会有办法的 我要找到韦斯利
We’ll see about that. I gotta find Wesley.
没有什么鸭园可以困住罗塔梭!
They haven’t made a duck yard that can hold Ratso!
至少我想他们办不到
At least I don’t think they have…
从来没有成功过 -妈妈
it’s never really come up before. -Mama…
妈妈!
Mama!
好 第一条
Right. Number one
别再叫我妈妈或者诸如此类的
I don’t want you calling me Mama or anything else for that matter.
第二条 别碍我的事 一切都会好的
Number two -Just stay out of my way and everything will be fine.
第…
Number…
这是什么表情? 看起来更丑了
What’s wrong with your face? You look uglier than usual.
你怎么了?!
What are you doing?!
你倒底怎么了?!
What’s wrong with you?!
你想要我怎么做?!
What do you want from me?!
他想你当他的爸爸 -真甜蜜 他很喜欢你
He wants you to be his father. -Oh, that’s so sweet, you’re really good with him.
你来照顾他?
Would you like to keep him?
一个人带孩子的确不容易 我知道
Bringing up a child on your own isn’t easy, and I should know.
你的意思是说你是单身?
Is this your way of telling me you’re single?
为什么你不好好照顾他
Why don’t you take him.
那是什么? -那? 是一个洞 给他的
What’s that? -That? It’s a hole… for baby.
我想让他晚上在洞里睡个好觉
Thought I’d make him a nice hole to sleep in for the night.
鸡舍边上有个空颜料罐
There’s an empty paint can by the coop.
你再找些干草来垫在里面 -好极了!
…You could get some straw and stay in that. -Even better!
晚安 -晚安
Good night. -Good night.
有人喜欢我!
Somebody likes me!
…所有的孩子们开始笑了
…and all the little pixie children began to smile…
每个女儿都比以前更漂亮了…
for each daughter was prettier than the next…
…金黄羽毛的公主
…and the princess,
动身去寻找她的真爱…
with hair of gold and feathers so fair, went to find her true love…
所以她说
So she says,
“罗塔梭 这仅是我们第一次约会!”
‘But Ratso, this is only our first date’!
我回道 “听着甜心
And I’m like, ‘listen sugar lips,
为什么不等着圣诞到来
why wait for Christmas when Santa’s right here
看看圣诞老人来到舞池?”
on the dance floor?’
妈妈!
Mama!
罗塔梭 我叫罗塔梭 -哦? 妈妈?
Ratso. My name is Ratso. -Huh? Mama?
罗塔梭! -妈妈!
Ratso! -Mama!
叫罗塔梭 妈的! -妈的!
Say Ratso, damn it! -Damn it!
妈的! 妈的!
Damn it! Damn it!
啊…!
A-a-a-a…!
耶! 我快要成功了!
Yes! I’m almost through!
明晚的这个时间 我就自♥由♥了
This time tomorrow night I’ll be out of here
踏上嘉年华之路!
and on my way to the carnival!
什么是嘉年华?
What’s a carnival?
哦…它是 -哇! 我能来么? -不
Well… it’s –Wow! Can I come? -No.
你当然能来!
Of course you can come!
你真以为我会把你留下?
You really think I’d leave you here?
妈妈! -你至少叫我爸爸吧?
Mama! -Couldn’t you at least call me Dad?
现在到水边玩去吧
Now go play by the water’s edge,
我还有些清理工作要做
I’ve got some cleaning up to do.
哇!?
Wow!?
真漂亮 不是么?
Pretty beautiful, huh?
你也知道漂亮 怪胎?
HA! What would you know about beauty, freak?
是啊 离我们的池塘远点 怪胎!
Yeah, stay away from our pond, freak!
拜拜 怪胎!
So long, freak!
可怜的小家伙 -孩子们真刻薄
Poor little fellow, -children can be so cruel.
叫他怪胎 我觉得有些过火了
Calling him a freak, I mean really.
让我们面对现实吧 也许他就是个异类
Well let’s face it, he is something of a freak
但是大家不应该这么说他
but that doesn’t give anyone the right to say so.
认鼠作父不是他的错
And it’s hardly his fault with a rat for a father.
没人相信他真是他的父亲 他毕竟是只老鼠!
Not that anyone believes he really is his father. He’s a rat for goodness sake!
不过这不关别人的事
But that’s nobody’s business.
爸爸?
Dad?
抱歉 你们醒了么?
I’m sorry, did we wake you?
哇! 我刚做了一个疯狂的梦!
Whoa! I just had the wildest dream!
一只企鹅吃你的帽子是什么意思?
What does it mean when a penguin eats your hat?
是压力么?
Eeh… Is that stress?
鸭园里有几位成员受够了你们俩
There are certain members of the duck yard… …who’ve have had enough of you and your boy
和这个碍眼的东西 它像个怪物!
and this unsightly mess. It’s a monstrosity!
实际上…
Eh actually…
它是一座山 -一座山?! -是的
It’s… a mountain. -A mountain?! -Yes.
我们打算建自己的景观
We decided to build our own view.
明天我们造一个湖 -到此为止了!
Tomorrow we’re making a lake. -That’s it!
我想让这个东西今天就消失!
I want this mess gone today!
但是我们刚挖…
But we just finished digging our
挖什么?
Digging your what?
剔牙…为了演出! 今晚我们有演出!
Teeth… into the show! Tonight was gonna to be the night!
什么演出?
What show?
为什么我们不在山上搭个舞台?
Well why else would we put a stage on our mountain?
对我来说不像什么舞台
Doesn’t look like a stage to me.
我们在想 该是时候给你们点回报了
We just thought, ‘hey! Let’s give something back!’
你知道 娱乐界的人都这么做
You know? It’s what showbiz folk do.
聊表谢意
Our little way of saying thanks.
我喜欢演出!
Oh I do like a good show!
所有的鸡都喜欢 我们为什么不试试
All chickens do. Can’t we have just one little
这孩子有天赋!
And the kid’s got talent!
一个 二个 三个 摇起来!
One and two and three and a And shake it!
现在兴奋起来! 我受不了啦!
Now that’s hot! I can’t stand it!
你要害死我!
Whoa, you’re killing me!
这就是我说的演出!
Now that’s what I’m talking about!
尚未成熟 但已成型!
It’s raw, but it’s there!
他很有天赋 -就演一场
Oh, he’s very talented. -One show.
就把它弄走
And then I want it gone.
今晚日落时分 你不会后悔的!
Sunset tonight, you won’t regret this!
我会看着你 老鼠
I’m watching you, rat.
老鼠在哪? -我看不见
Where is that rat? -I can’t see.
他在哪? -快出来!
Where is he? -Come On!
快点 我还要去下蛋呢
Get on with it I’ve got eggs to lay
我们要看演出
We want the show.
不好办了 -我不想演
Tough yard. -I’m not doing the show.
他们会讨厌我的 我什么都不会
They’ll hate me. I’m no good at anything.
你在说什么? 你老爸的天赋都传给你了
What are you talking about? It’s in your blood, you’re a natural just like your old man.
他们说… 你不是我真正的父亲
They say that… that you’re not really my father.
你相信他们么?
And you believed them?
你肯定不像我 我有鹰钩鼻 小翅膀
You sure don’t look like me. I got a little beak… little wings…
混身羽毛 -从前面看不像!
and I’m all feathery… -Well not from the front!
你从前面看跟你妈妈一样 -真的?
You look like your mother from the front -Uhh?
像只鸭子
like a duck.
我像么? -但是从后面看你像我
I do? -But from behind you’ve got my looks.
真的?
Really?
我的好孩子 现在让他们看看我们的本事吧
That’s my boy. Now let’s get out there and show them our stuff.
好的
Okay.
你们好!
Hi!
我刚在想 没有人祝你们好运
I just thought, since you didn’t have anyone else to wish you luck,
我应该祝福你们
that I might.
祝你们好运 -谢谢 我们不需要好运
Good luck. -Hey thanks. But we don’t need luck.
我需要
I do.
你肯定这是个好主意?
Are you sure this is a good idea?
谢谢你的好意 不用担心 我会没事的
You’re so sweet to worry. But don’t. I’ll be fine.
我是在说小丑鸭
I was talking about Ugly.
哦 他!
Oh, him! Right.
什么问题来着?
What was the question again?
我希望你清楚你在干什么
I just hope you know what you’re doing.
来吧 妈妈! 快点!
Come on Mom! Hurry up!
好运
Good luck.
最终来了 -来了…
Finally -Boo, boo, come on…
女士们…
Ladies and…
和女士们 注意了 我们今晚为你们奉献一场
Ladies. Have we got a show for you tonight! Brace.
顶级娱乐班底打造的演出
yourselves for a night of top class entertainment…
我听出那个声音了
Woah I know that voice.
当我初次遇到这个小家伙时 他什么都不是
When I first met this little guy he was nothing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!