来自”世界上最笨的老鼠”埃迪
From the people who brought you Eddie, ‘the dumbest mouse in the world’.
以及他的妻子
And his lovely wife Michelle,
“吃老鼠的巨蟒”米歇尔师出同门…
‘the mouse-eating python’…
罗塔梭娱乐公♥司♥荣幸介绍 韦斯利
Ratso entertainment proudly presents, Wesley
“世界上最长的虫子”!
‘The longest worm in the world’!
简直浪费时间!
Waste of time!
等等 各位 等等 各位
B… But, Guys, guys, come on!
别走啊 后面还有好戏看呢
Guys, just guys, guys please, please, don’t go there’s so much more to see.
太差劲了
It’s all rubbish
演得不错 韦斯 -我受够了
Nice show, Wes. -That’s it,
我不干了! -什么?! 你现在不能退出
I quit! -What?! You can’t quit now,
这是你最成功的一场演出了!
that was your best show yet!
他们讨厌我! 演出糟透了!
They hated me! The act stinks.
我需要个新经纪人
I need a new manager.
那嘉年华怎么办?!
But what about the carnival?!
我唐兄厄尼一切都准备好了!
My cousin Ernie’s got the whole thing set up!
这是我们期待已久的演出
This is the booking we’ve been waiting for,
…名誉和财富在召唤…
…fame and fortune are calling…
罗塔梭… 韦斯利…
Raaaaaaaatsoo… Wessssssssssssssly…
来吧 伙计 我一个人办不到
Come on buddy, I can’t do this on my own.
哼! 找别人吧
Huh! Then find someone else.
其他人?! 你是我唯一的朋友!
Someone else?! But you’re the only friend I’ve got!
我得告诉你 罗塔梭
I’ve got news for you Ratso,
你实际上一个朋友也没有
you don’t have any friends.
你不会那么绝情的
You don’t mean that,
你会为自己的成功而兴奋不已!
you’re just high on your own success!
你在干什么?!
What are you doing?!
终有一天你会感谢我的 伙计
Some day you’ll thank me, buddy.
好久不见啊 罗塔梭 -菲丽丝 真巧啊!
Hello Ratso. -Phyllis, What a surprise!
你觉得我肯定找不到你么?
Did you honestly think I wouldn’t find you?
肯定? 当然不是
Honestly? Yes.
别这样 菲丽丝 没人愿意这样!
C’mon Phyllis, nobody wants this!
我有更好的计划…
I’ve got big plans…
放我一条活路吧! -演出结束了 罗塔梭
let me have my life! -Show’s over, Ratso. -Well…
我想逃避不是办法 -不是 -搞什么鬼
…I guess there’s no point in running. -None. -What the heck.
抓住他 小子们!
Go get him boys!
放我出去! -稍安勿燥!
Get me out of here! -Little busy!
喵! -啊…!
Mee ow! -A-a-s…!
永别了 菲丽丝!
So long Phyllis!
你的小命是我的 罗塔梭
Your life belongs to me Ratso.
付出任何代价 我都要找到你
And I’m gonna find you… whatever it takes.
<我和丑小鸭>
“Ugly Duckling and Me”
我希望你看到这个 韦斯利 我们上路了
Ah, I wish you could see this, Wesley, we’re on our way.
你要向我道歉 罗塔梭!
You’ll be sorry, Ratso!
我不会再为你工作 没有我 你一事无成!
I’ll never work for you again -and without me you’re nothing!
说得没错 韦斯利 我们一起走
That’s right, Wesley. We’re on our way.
嘉年华!
The carnival!
哇! 我主宰世界!
Yes! I’m the king of the world!
什么? 不! 等等! 停车!
Huh? No! Wait! Stop the train!
啊…!
A-a-a-a…!
啊… 哦 我的脖子
Aaahhhh… ooh ah, My neck.
啊…等一下
Ha… Wait a minute
看你都干了什么? -忘掉城市吧
…what did you do with the city?! He takes in his surroundings. -Forget the city,
我看到了 韦斯 我看到嘉年华了 太美了!
I saw it Wes, I saw the carnival, it was beautiful!
你还不明白吗 我可不去!
Don’t you get it -I’M NOT GOING!
但你必须去!
B… but you’ve gotta go!
你想过么?
Do you mind?
我会给你想要的一切!
I’ll give you anything you want!
你给我一切? -一切
You’ll give me anything? -Anything.
你有什么问题么?!
What is your problem?!
我需要的是一点点尊严…
All I wants is a bit of respect…
你会得到的…
You’ve got it…
什么?! -混开 臭小子!
What?! -Beat it Kid!
哦 还需要轮子
Oh, and, eh some kind of wheels.
哦 老天 -我在想金子 啊…!
Oh boy. -Yeah, I’m thinking solid gold. A-a-a…!
罗塔梭? 喂! 快来啊 这里臭气熏天!
Ratso? Hello! Ah come on, it stinks in here!
韦斯利?
Wesley?
好啊 就是你
Okay, that’s it,
你不应该跟我纠缠不休
You’ve messed with the wrong rat
什么! 你还敢笑话我?
What! Are you laughing in there?!
好吧 尝尝我的厉害
Okay, let’s do this thing.
这个时候真是充满快乐
They’re such a joy at this age.
闭嘴! 你是谁 你想对这个蛋做什么?
Shut up! Now who are you and what do you think you’re doing with that egg?
我是罗塔梭 并且…
I’m Ratso and…
我忘了你第二个问题了
and I’ve forgotten the second half of your question.
我是说 很高兴见到你…
Any-who, it’s been a real pleasure…
…祝你愉快 出租车!
…stay beautiful. Taxi! Aw!
看似我有麻烦了…
I seem to be having some trouble…
…找不到大门
…finding the door.
一旦落在鸭园里…
Once you’re in the duck yard…
…你就别想出去了
…there’s no way out.
他是不是偷蛋贼?
But what if he’s an egg thief?
偷蛋贼?! 我? 不 你们肯定搞错了
Egg thief?! Me? No, you’ve got it all wrong.
我对你坦诚相待 宝贝 我能叫你宝贝吗?
I’ll be honest with you honey, can I call you honey?
不行!
No!
听我说 这不是随便一只蛋 它是…
Listen honey, this isn’t just any egg, it’s…
…我的蛋!
…My egg!
老鼠怎么能下蛋?
How could a rat lay an egg?!
不是我 是我漂亮的妻子下的
I didn’t. My beautiful lady wife…
她叫弗兰克… 恩… 兹拉
Frank… en… zilla.
弗兰克恩兹拉
Frankenzilla.
愿她在天堂的鸭园里永生
May she waddle forever in the big duck yard in the sky.
产下这个蛋之后 她就…
Laid this egg moments before she…
她就…我说不下去了!
before she… I can’t say it!
为什么 为什么是她?
Why, Why her?
为什么你不带上我一起走?!
Why didn’t you take me?!
她最后的心愿是…
Her last wish was…
我们的孩子能够像她那样在鸭园长大
that our baby would be brought up in the duck yard she was raised in…
城市里容不下这个小生命
the city is no place for a little one.
哼! 你别想骗过我们 先生
Ha! You’re not fooling anyone mister…
也许 鸡会上你的当 但是我可不会
Well… maybe the chickens, but that’s about it.
你真以为我们会相信一只老鼠…
Do you really expect us to believe that a rat…
一个卑微至极 肮脏至极
the lowest, dirtiest,
背信弃义 自私 龌龊的老鼠
most double crossing, selfish, nasty…
好吧 好吧 我们都明白这些
Okay, okay, we all know what a rat is.
…可能成为一只蛋的父亲?
…could possibly be the father of an egg?
另外 我不记得什么弗兰克恩兹拉
Besides, I don’t remember any ‘Frankenzilla’.
你肯定认识的 她有羽毛和翅膀…
Sure you do, she had feathers and wings…
还有 哦 鸟一样的嘴 在她头上?
And a… em… beak… On her head?
她常说的是什么来着?
What was it she used to say all the time…?
是的 嘎嘎叫 -我记得她 -你记得?!
Oh yeah, ‘quack’. -I remember her. -You do?!
达芙妮?
Daphne?
是的 不错的姑娘 有翅膀和羽毛
Yeah. Nice girl. Feathers, wings…
对异性的品位很差 -噢 是的
terrible taste in men. Hmm -Oh yeah…
我想起来了 -哦…
I remember -Uh…
难以置信我抱过那个东西
I can’t believe I hugged that thing.
老天爷…
Good grief…
这是我见过的最丑的小鸭子!
that’s the ugliest duckling I’ve ever seen!
这么看他还真是他爸爸
He’s the father alright.
现在你可以独♥立♥生活了 他们会照顾你的
Now you run along Ugly, they’ll look after you here.
妈妈
Mama
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
如果这个小家伙真是我们的后代
If this duckling is truly one of our own
他可以留在鸭园
he can stay in the duck yard…
也许他很丑 但他是你的儿子 你得把他养大
ugly as he may be. But he’s your son and you must raise him.
没错 如果我拒绝我亲生儿子的母亲
You’re right. What sort of father
我还称得上个父亲吗?
would I be if I refused to be a mother to my own son?
妈妈 -你叫我罗塔梭
Mama -And you, call me Ratso.
“无处可逃”?
‘No way out’?