She gets sick, it’s on you.
你冻僵了 贝拉
Why! You’re freezing, Bella
放松 马上就能暖起来
Relax, You’ll warm up soon.
要是你脱掉衣服能暖得更快
Faster if you took your clothes off.
-雅各 -《幸存者101》里说的
– Jake. – Survival one oh one.
你能不能试着控制下你的思绪
Can you, at least attempt to control your thoughts?
你真被我惹毛了是吗
I really get under that ice cold skin of yours, don’t I?
怎么了
What?
你在怀疑她对你的感情
Are you doubting her feelings for you?
好吧
Nice…
你偷♥窥♥我的想法 没问题
So picking through my brain’s okay,
可让我猜你的心思 还是省省吧
but letting me into yours, forget it.
听着
Look…
-我知道她爱你 -太好了
– I know she’s in love with you. – Oh, good.
可她也爱着我
But she’s in love with me, too.
她只是不愿承认
She just won’t admit it to herself.
她怎么想我不清楚
I can’t tell you if you’re right.
我问你
Then let me ask you something.
-要是她选择了我 -不会的
– If she chooses me… – She won’t.
我是说当初
If she did.
你会杀了我吗
Would you try to kill me?
这主意听起来不错
That’s an intriguing idea.
可我不会 我不会那样伤害她
But no. I couldn’t hurt her like that.
你只想把她变成和你一样的嗜血恶魔
See, you’d just turn her into a bloodsucking demon like you.
我不想 从来都没想过
I don’t want that. I never wanted that.
-那就阻止她 -我试过
– So stop her. – I tried.
-我离开了她 -可你回来得太快了
– I left. – But you gave up too quickly.
要是你再多消失半年
If you’d stayed away another six months,
我会让她很幸福 相信我
I could’ve made her happy. Trust me.
你得想想
You have to consider…
我可能比你更适合她
that I might be better for her than you are.
我想过
I have considered that.
我知道你能保护她
I know you can protect her.
你能让她过上正常的人类生活
But you can give her a life, a human life.
那是我对她最大的愿望
It’s all I want for her.
可我不会
But, I’m not…
我不会再逼迫她做任何事情 再也不会
I’m not going to force her into anything, ever again.
上一次让我们两个都差点送了命
The last time I tried, it almost killed us both.
是呀 我记得
Yeah, that I remember.
那个时候 当你认为她已经死了
When you thought she was gone…
你已经失去她了
that you’d lost her…
你是怎样的
How did you… cope?
无法形容
There’re no words.
可我不会让任何人和我分担这份痛苦 雅各布
But I wouldn’t wash it on anyone, Jacob.
说来奇怪 不过我挺高兴你能在这
This might sound odd, but I’m glad you’re here.
不错
Pretty neat.
比起杀了你 我更希望她温暖
As much as I’d love to kill you, I’m glad she’s warm.
如果我们不是天生的敌人
If we weren’t natural enemies…
而你也不一直非要剥夺我存在的理由
and you weren’t trying to steal my reason for existing…
我会很喜欢你
I might actually like you.
好吧
Well…
如果你不想吸干我深爱的女孩的生命
If you weren’t planning on sucking the life out of the girl I love,
我会
I might…
不 那我也不会
No… Not even then.
她还能改变主意
But she could still change her mind, you know.
那我就放手
Then I’d let her go.
早 赛斯
Fine. Hi, Seth.
雅各布去哪了 他已经
Where’s Jacob? Did he already…
还没
Not yet.
他走之前要检查森林里是否安全
He’s checking to see if the woods are clear before he goes.
昨晚的事 真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry about last night.
我应该理解你的
I couldn’t have been easy on you.
昨晚绝不会进入我十大最爱夜晚榜单
It definitely won’t make my list of top ten favorite evenings.
你还有个榜单
You have a list?
十个和你共度的夜晚
All ten I spent with you.
第一名就是你同意求婚的那天
Number one is when you said you’d marry me.
卡伦夫人
Mrs. Cullen.
现在已经21世纪了
This is the twenty-first century,
我想保留我的姓
I always wanna hyphenate my name.
你要嫁给他吗
You’re marrying him?
雅各
Jake…
你知道他在听
You knew he was listening?
他应该知道
He deserves to know.
-雅各 等等 -贝拉 别去
– Jake, stop! – Bella, let him…
放开
Don’t!
雅各 等等
Jake, stop!
-雅各 我求你 -我累了 非常累
– Jake, please! – I’m done! I’m so done!
-我能为你做些什么 -你什么都做不了
– What can I do? – You can’t do anything.
可我能 下去和那些魔鬼拼个你死我活
I can. By going out there and killing something.
不 你镇静一下 别冲动
No! You’re not thinking clearly, don’t do that!
或许我死了 你就不用左右为难
Maybe I’ll get my self killed and make it simple for you.
不 雅各 别走
No! Just, Jake… Stay!
为什么
Why?
给我一个充分的理由
Give me one good reason.
因为我不想失去你
Because I don’t wanna lose you.
不够充分
It’s not good enough.
因为你对我很重要
Because you’re too important.
还是不够充分
Still not good enough.
雅各布
Jacob!
吻我
Kiss me!
我叫你吻我
I’m asking you to kiss me.
这是我们的初吻
That should have been our first kiss.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
你都看到了
You saw.
没有 可雅各布想得太多了
No. But Jacob’s thoughts are very loud.
我不知道我怎么了
I don’t know what happened.
你爱他
You love him.
我更爱你
I love you more.
我知道
I know.
战斗开始了
It’s starting.
雅各布到了
Jacob just got there.
他没事
He’s good.
有人受伤吗
Someone’s hurt?
她在附近 我能听到她
She’s close. I can hear her thoughts.
赛斯快离开
Seth, go.
她知道我们不在那 她闻到了我的气味
She knew we weren’t there, but she caught my scent.
她知道你一定跟我在一起
She knew you’d be with me.
她找到我们了
She found us.
她有同伙
She’s not alone.
莱利 听我说
Riley… Listen to me.
维多利亚在利用你 来分散我的注意力
Victoria’s just using you, to distract me.
她知道我会杀了你
But she knows I’ll kill you.
而且 她还很高兴之后你就不会再纠缠她了
In fact, she’ll be glad she doesn’t have to deal with you anymore.
别听他的 莱利
Don’t listen, Riley.
我跟你说过他读心的把戏
I told you about their mind tricks.
我能读到她的想法 我知道她怎么想你
I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you.
他在撒谎
He’s lying.
她创造你和军队 只为给她的的真爱詹姆斯报仇
She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James.
那才是她真正在乎的 不是你
It’s the only thing she cares about. Not you.
我爱的只有你 你知道的
There’s only you. You know that.
想想吧
Think about it.
你生长在福克斯 你熟悉地形
You’re from Forks, you know the area.
这才是她选择你的真正原因
That’s the only reason she chose you.
她不爱你
She doesn’t love you.
莱利
Riley…
不要信他的挑拨离间
Don’t let him do this to us.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
你死定了
You’re dead.
你跑了就再也没有机会了
You won’t get another chance like this again.
你想要她性命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!