Liking Edward a little bit more now.
你在外面干什么呢 怎么了
What are you doing here outside? What’s wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
似乎把这个送给你 才算公平一点
It seems the only fair, that I’d be represented as well.
真漂亮
It’s really pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
有一张床呢
There’s a bed.
我想你需要睡觉
I thought you might need one to sleep in.
一个充气垫就可以了
I think an air mattress would’ve sufficed.
-现在这样不好吗 -不是
– It is too much? – No.
不 这样很完美
No, it’s perfect.
我想知道些事情
I want to ask you something.
洗耳恭听
Anything.
婚姻对你来说是
Okay, marriage is the condition for you,
将我变成你族人的条件 是吗
to change me yourself, right?
是的
Yes.
好 我想谈谈我的条件
Okay. I want to negotiate my own condition.
悉听尊便
Anything you want, It’s yours.
你发誓吗
Do you promise?
是的
Yeah.
贝拉 不行
Bella… no.
你说过想让我经历作为人类的一切
You’ve said that you wanted me to have every human experience.
对你有伤害的就不行
Not the ones that support risk killing you.
你不会伤害我的
You won’t.
他们说 一旦我转化后
And everyone says, once I’m changed…
我想做的事就只有杀了城里所有的人
all I’m gonna want is to slaughter the whole town.
这种情况不会持续太久
That part doesn’t last forever.
我想要你
I want you.
虽然我没有变 但我还是想这么做
While I’m still me. While I still want you this way.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
只是试试
Try… Just try.
我会去个可笑奢华的大学
I’ll go to some ridiculously expensive college
然后让你给我买♥♥辆车
and let you buy me a car.
我会嫁给你 就试试吧
I’ll marry you, just try.
不要把衣服脱下来
Stop trying to take your clothes off.
-你不想做吗 -今晚不行
– Do you want to do that part? – Not tonight.
好吧 我是说 你不想
Okay. I mean, you don’t…
没关系
But, fine.
相信我 我很想
Believe me, I want to.
我只是想先结婚
I just want to be married to you first.
你真让我觉得 我是个坏女人
You really make me feel like I’m some sort of like a villain trying…
夺走你的贞操之类的东西
steal your virtue or something.
我不是担心我的贞操
It’s not my virtue I’m concerned about.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这是个原则 我想把持住
It’s just one rule, I wanna leave unbroken.
我的灵魂不再拥有这个原则 但我想让你拥有
It might be too late for my soul, but I will protect yours.
-我知道这不是个现代观念 -真不是
– I know it’s not a modern notion. – It’s not modern.
是古代的
It’s ancient.
我来自一个不同的时代
I’m from a different era.
世事并非如此复杂
Things were… a lot less complicated.
如果那时我遇见你 我会向你求爱
And if I met you back then, I would’ve courted to you.
我们会牵手漫步
We’d have taken chaperoned strolls,
或者在走廊里喝凉茶
or had iced tea on the porch.
我会偷吻你一两次
I may have stolen a kiss or two.
但 只会
But, only…
在征得你父亲的同意之后
after asking your father’s permission.
我会单腿下跪
I would’ve got down on one knee.
还会献上一枚戒指
And I would presented you with a ring.
这曾是我母亲的
This was my mother’s.
伊莎贝拉·斯旺 我保证会时时刻刻爱你
Isabella Swan. I promise to love you, every moment forever.
我有此殊荣娶你为妻吗
And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?
我愿意
Yes.
你不跟我们一起吗
You’re not coming with us?
这是千钧一发的时刻
It will be a last minute decision.
我告诉过你怎么做
I told you how it works.
卡伦一家有神奇的力量
The Cullens have powers.
别低估了他们 莱利
Don’t underestimate them, Riley.
你有军队
You’ll have the numbers,
但是他们能够
but they’ll be able to…
预见你每一步
anticipate your every move.
-你朋友这么说的吗 -是
– According to your friend. – Yes.
我死去的朋友
My dead friend.
劳伦发现了他们的行动
Laurent found out about the things they could do,
他们就杀了他
and they killed him.
可我知道得太晚
But not before he told me.
也许他错了
Maybe he was wrong.
我是说
I mean…
这应该是
This is supposed to be…
卡伦家族的领地
Cullen territory.
但是我们已经侵入 却仍未见他们的踪影
But we’ve been tearing it up and I’ve never even seen them here.
你不相信我
You don’t trust me.
我用生命爱你 我只是说
With my life. I’m just saying that…
我是为了我们可以不再挨饿
I’m doing this for us. So that we can feed,
不用担心他们的报复 再也不用害怕了
without their retaliation. Can’t live in fear anymore,
再也不用坐以待毙了
waiting for them to attack.
我不会让他们得逞的
I won’t let them.
我现在就去结束卡伦家族
I’m going to end the Cullen clan.
我发誓
I swear.
我太爱你了
I love you. So much.
你这样做很傻
You’re going overboard.
如果只能做这些 我想坚持到底
If this is all I can contribute, I want to be thorough.
新生吸血鬼会为此而疯狂的
The newborns will be frantic.
没事儿 别难过
It’s Okay. Don’t make yourself uncomfortable.
我不会再发火了
It doesn’t bother me anymore.
从何时开始
Since when?
自从以为你死了之后的24小时
Since I spent 24 hours thinking you were dead.
你没带戒指
You’re not wearing your ring.
我怕弄丢了
Well, I didn’t want to risk losing it.
或者是怕雅各布看见吧
Or risk Jacob seeing it?
我想应该等等再告诉他
I think we should wait to tell him.
至少等这场战斗之后
I mean, at least till after the fight.
-你是否有别的想法 -不 我没有
– If you’re having second thoughts… – I’m not.
我只是不想让他分神
I just want him to have a clear head.
谁分神了
Whose head is unclear?
我想没人
Nobody’s, I hope.
爱丽丝说风暴要来临了
Alice says there’s a storm coming.
我能感觉到 我们应该走了
Yeah, I can feel it. We should get going.
几小时后见
I’ll see you in a couple of hours.
出什么事了吗
Something up?
一群吸血鬼想杀了我
A bunch of vampires trying to kill me.
老调重弹
Same old, same old.
谢谢
Thank you.
暴风雪就要来了 你快回去吧
You should get back before the storm hits.
不 我留下
No, I’m staying.
我会帮你和狼群取得联♥系♥
You’ll need my connection to the pack,
密切关注任何风吹草动
to keep tabs on what’s going on.
-你不参加战斗了 -明早赛斯会来接我的班
– You’re not going to fight? – Seth will spell me in the morning.
他一直对这个安排耿耿于怀
He’s not happy about missing the action,
但这能保证他平安无事
but it’ll keep him out of trouble.
我们快进去吧
Let’s get you inside.
应该找个海拔低一点的地方
I should have chosen a site lower down.
没事 我很好
No, It’s fine. I’m okay.
我能为你做什么
What can I do?
牙齿打架的声音吵得我根本睡不着
I can’t sleep with all that teeth chattering going on.
你休想
Forget it.
我可不想她把脚都冻掉了 你得承认
She may need her toes someday. And let’s face it…
我比你温暖
I’m hotter than you.
把手拿开
Get your hand off me!
你不许碰她
Get your hands off her!
别打架
Don’t fight.
她病了 你看着办

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!