The kiss and your hand…
我可以说是兽♥性♥作祟
I’d blame it on the whole inner animal thing…
但其实只是我 混♥蛋♥的我
But it was really just… me. Being an ass.
我真的抱歉
I’m really sorry.
我带了点东西给你
I brought you something.
毕业礼物 我自己做的
A graduation present. I made it myself.
你亲手做的
Oh… You made this?
很漂亮 谢谢
It’s really pretty. Thanks.
等我一下
I’ll be right back.
-爱丽丝 你看到什么了 -决定已经作出
– Alice, what did you see? – The decision’s been made.
-怎么回事 -你们不去西雅图了吗
– What’s going on? – You’re not going to Seattle?
不了
No…
他们朝这里来了
They’re coming here.
四天后就到
They’ll be here in four days.
这会是一场恶战
This could turn into a blood bath.
-谁指使的 -没看到认识的
– Who’s behind it? – I didn’t see anyone I recognize.
也许有一个
Maybe one…
我知道他 他是本地人 莱利·比尔斯
I know his face. He’s local, Riley Biers.
这不是他挑起的
He didn’t start this.
无论是谁 都只是在暗处
Whoever did is staying out of the action.
他们利用了你预知能力的盲点
They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision.
无论如何 军队已经来了
Either way, the army is coming…
我们的人数不足以保护这个镇子
and there aren’t enough of us to protect the town.
等等 什么军队
Hold up! What damn army?
-新生儿 吸血鬼 -他们的目标是什么
– Newborns. Our kind. – What are they after?
他们在辨识贝拉的味道
They were passing around Bella’s scent.
一件红衬衣
A red blouse.
他们的目标是贝拉
They’re after Bella?
-那是什么意思 -意味着一场恶战
– What the hell does this mean? – It means an ugly fight.
和牺牲
With lives lost.
好吧
Alright…
-我们加入 -不行
– We’re in. – No.
你们会被杀的 不可能
You’ll get yourselves killed, noway.
-我不是在征求许可 -爱德华
– I wasn’t asking for permission. – Edward.
这意味着你有更多的保护
It means more protection for you.
雅各布 你觉得山姆愿意达成共识吗
Jacob. Do you believe Sam will agree to… an understanding?
只要我们能杀掉几只吸血鬼
As long as we get to kill some vampires.
-贾斯帕 -他们可以增加我们的胜算
– Jasper? – They’ll give us the numbers.
那些新生儿都不知道他们的存在
And the newborns won’t know they even exist.
-那就是我们的优势 -我们需要协调一下
– That’ll give us an edge. – We’ll need to coordinate.
卡莱尔 他们会受伤的
Carlisle, they’ll gonna get hurt.
我们都需要训练
We’ll all need some training.
与新生儿作战需要学习贾斯帕的经验
Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has.
欢迎加入
You’re welcome to join us.
很好 时间地点你定
Alright. Name the time and place.
雅各
Jake…
你不知道你自己卷进了什么
You don’t know what you’re getting yourself in to.
贝拉
Bella…
我们这么做 你应该高兴才是
This is what we do. You should be happy.
看看我们 并肩作战
Look at us, working together.
是你希望我们和睦相处的 记得吗
You’re the one who wanted us to get along, remember?
再来
Again!
只是毕业礼物
It’s a graduation present.
若是信任我们 他们应该以人形现身
They don’t trust us enough to be in their human forms.
他们来了 那就行
They came. That’s what matters.
你来做翻译
Will you translate?
嗨 雅各
Hey, Jake.
欢迎
Welcome.
贾斯帕有和新生儿打交道的经验
Jasper has experience with newborns.
他会教我们如何击败他们
He’ll teach us how to defeat them.
他们想知道新生儿和我们有什么不同
They want to know how the “Newborns” Is differ from us.
他们比我们要强壮许多倍
They’re a great deal stronger than us,
他们自己的血液还残留在身体组织里
because their own human blood lingers in their tissues.
吸血鬼的能力在转变后的
Our kind is never more physically powerful…
最先几个月最厉害
than in our first several months of this life.
卡莱尔说得没错
Carlisle’s right.
所以他们才会诞生
That’s why they are created.
一支新生儿大军
A newborn army,
不需要像人类军队那样需要几千人
doesn’t need thousands like a human army.
也没有人类军队可以阻挡他们
And no human army could stand against them.
有两件事需要记住 第一
The two most important things to remember are, first…
绝不要让他们的胳膊环住你
Never let them get their arms around you.
他们可以瞬间将你压碎 第二
They’ll crush you instantly. The second…
不要想一击毙命
Never go for the obvious kill.
他们就等着你那么做 你只会输
They’ll be expecting that. And you will lose.
埃美特
Emmett?
-放开手脚 -没问题
– Don’t hold back. – Not in my nature.
绝不要放松警惕
Never lose focus.
还有一件事
One more thing…
不要轻视你的敌人
Never turn your back on your enemy.
你们中的某些人会受伤
Some of you, are gonna get hurt.
甚至会死 都因为我
Some of you could get killed, because of me.
到时候会比这个激烈一百倍 对吗
It’s gonna be a hundred times worse than this, right?
今天到此为止
We’re done for the day.
贾斯帕
Jasper…
你确定没有我能帮忙的地方吗
Are you sure, there’s nothing I can do to help?
只要你出现就足够了
Your presence alone,
你的味道会分散新生儿的注意力
your scent will distract the newborns.
他们的猎杀本性会占上风 把他们逼疯
Their hunting instinct will take over, drive them crazy.
很好 很高兴知道
Good. I’m glad.
等等
Hey.
你怎么会知道这么多
How do you know so much about this?
我成长的经历跟我的兄弟姐妹不大一样
I didn’t have quite the same upbringing as my adopted siblings.
这些咬痕跟我的一样
Those bites are like mine.
战斗时留下的
Battle scars.
我在南方军接受的所有训练
All the training the Confederate Army gave me…
在新生儿面前都是无用的
was useless against the newborns.
但我还是没输过一次
Still, I never lost a fight.
这是南北战争时的事
This has happened during the civil war?
我是德州骑兵最年轻的少校
I was the youngest major in the Texas cavalry.
但从未见识过一场真正的战斗
All without having seen any real battle.
直到
Until…
直到我遇到了一位真正的吸血鬼
Until I met a certain immortal.
玛利亚
Maria.
当时我刚刚疏散了一处的妇孺
I was riding back to Galveston…
正骑马赶回加尔维斯顿
after evacuating a column of women and children.
我一看到她
When I saw her…
就向她提供救援
I immediately offered her my aid.
真可爱 一位军官
Lovely. And an officer.
最好还是你来 玛利亚 我一开始就停不下来
You’d better do it, Maria. I can never stop once I’ve started.
你叫什么名字 士兵
What’s your name, soldier?
贾斯帕·维特洛克少校 女士
Major Jasper Whitlock, Ma’am.
但愿你能幸存
I hope you survive.
你对我来说有很大的用处
You maybe of a great use to me.
玛利亚在制♥造♥一支军队吗
Maria was creating an army?
在南方 那很常见
They were very common in the South.
用来争夺领地
And cost a brutal battles for territory.
玛利亚每次都胜利
Maria won them all.
她很聪明 又小心 而且她有了我
She was smart, careful. And she had me.
我是她的副官
I was the second in command.
我控制情绪的能力很合她的胃口
My abilities to control emotions served her well.
我为她训练新生儿
I trained her newborns.
她从不让新生儿活过第一年
An endless occupation since
那也成了一份无期限的职业
she never let them live beyond their first year.
我的工作也包括清理他们
It was my job to dispose of them.
我可以感受到他们的感受
I could feel everything they felt.
我以为玛利亚和我之间的就是爱
I thought what Maria and I had was love.
但我只是她的木偶 她控制一切
But I was her puppet. She pulled the strings.
我不知道还有别的方式
I didn’t know there was another way…
直到我遇见爱丽丝
Until I found Alice.
当然她现在也知道我在说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!