Edward!
如果你再敢乱来
If you ever touch her against her will again!
不要这样
Don’t do this!
她根本就不确定自己想要什么
She’s not sure what she wants!
-不要这样 -好 那我给你个提示
– Don’t do this!- Well, let me give you a clue!
等她把话说完
Wait for her to say the words!
行啊 就好像她真有话要说一样
Fine! And she will!
雅各布 你走吧
Jacob. Just go, okay!
行了小伙们 别打 停一停 好吧
Easy guys, easy. Let’s take it down a notch. Alright?
出什么事儿了
What’s going on?
我吻了贝拉
I kissed Bella.
她的手还受伤了
And she broke her hand…
打我脸弄的
punching my face.
全都是误会
Total misunderstanding.
扭伤而已 很快就会好的
It’s just a sprain, should heal fairly quickly.
又一边走路一边嚼口香糖了吗
Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?
-我揍了狼人的脸 -坏蛋
– I punched a werewolf in the face. – Bad ass…
你会是个难缠的新生儿
You’re gonna be one tough little newborn.
对付你是没问题的
Tough enough to take you on.
没事的
Don’t worry about it.
好了 有线索吗
Okay, any Leads?
没有入侵者的迹象 但维多利亚不断出现
No sign of the intruder. But Victoria continues to make appearances.
找别人谈论成为新生儿的喜悦去
Go blather to someone else about the joys of becoming a newborn.
好吧 罗莎莉
Okay. Rosalie…
我不明白我做了什么让你这么恨我
I don’t understand what I did, to make you hate me so much.
我不恨你
I don’t hate you.
我也不是很喜欢你 但是
I don’t particularly like you, but…
-贝拉 我嫉妒你 -什么
– Bella, I envy you. – What?
-太荒谬了 -一点也不
– That’s ridiculous. – No, it’s not.
你有选择 我当初没有
You have a choice. I didn’t.
我们都没有 但你有 而你却选错了
None of us did. But you do, and you’re choosing wrong.
我不在乎作为人类的你生活有多凄惨
I don’t care how miserable your human life is.
我的生活不凄惨
My life is not miserable.
我的生活不完美 但没人的生活是完美的
It’s not perfect, but nobody’s life is perfect.
我曾经的生活是 绝对的完美
Mine was. Absolutely perfect.
我现在还希望得到那一切
Everything as I still wanted.
结婚 有一所大房♥子
To be married, With a nice house and
丈夫会在我回家时吻我
a husband…to kiss me when he came home.
我自己的家庭
A family of my own.
罗伊斯·金是当时镇上最合适的单身汉
Royce King was the most eligible bachelor in town.
我对他知之甚少
I barely knew him.
但我那么年轻 我爱上的只是爱情
But I was young. I was in love with the idea of love.
我生命中的最后一天 我很晚才离开朋友家
On the last night of my life, I left a friend’s house late.
-我快到家时 -她来了
– I wasn’t far from home. – Here she is.
罗莎 过来
Hey, Rose! Come over here!
给 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
过来 我们一直在等你
Hey, come over here. We’ve been waiting for you.
她来了
Here she is
罗伊斯
Royce.
你喝醉了
You’re drunk.
她多可爱啊 约翰 我告诉过你她长得很俊
Isn’t she lovely, John? I told you she was a looker.
她穿着那么多衣服 很难说啊
It’s hard to say with all those clothes on.
你说呢 罗莎 不如我们脱掉几层
What do you say, Rose? Why don’t we take off a few layers?
住手
Stop it!…
明天等你清醒了 我们再见
I’ll see you tomorrow. Sober.
等等 你以为你能去哪
Hey, where do you think you’re going?
住手 不要 放开我 住手
Stop it! Just stop it! Let go! Stop it!
给我回来 照我说的做
Comeback! Hey, you’ll do as I say!
他们把我丢在大街上 以为我已经死了
They left me in the street, thinking I was dead.
相信我 我倒希望自己死了
Believe me, I wanted to be.
卡莱尔发现了我 他闻到了血的味道
Carlisle found me, he smelled all the blood…
-他以为他是在救我 -我很抱歉
– Thought he was helping me. – I’m sorry.
不过我还是报了仇
I got my revenge on them.
一次一个
One at a time.
罗伊斯留在最后 这样他可以知道我要来
I saved Royce for last, so he’d know I was coming.
我当年有些戏剧化
I was a little theatrical back then.
我找到埃美特后情况就好些了
Things got better after I found Emmett.
但是我们永远都只能是这样
But we’ll always be this.
冰冷的 永远无法改变
Frozen, never moving forward.
那是我最怀念的 无尽的可能
That’s what I miss the most, the possibilities.
坐在某处的门廊上
Sitting on a front porch somewhere,
埃美特坐在我身边 头发花白
Emmett gray haired by my side,
周围还有我们的孙子孙女
surrounded by our grandchildren,
和他们的笑声
their laughter.
我明白 那是你想要的
I understand, that’s what you want.
但我想要的永远只有
But there’s nothing I’ll ever gonna want, more…
爱德华
than Edward.
你又错了
You’re wrong again.
在你被转变之后 有样东西你会更想要
After you’ve been changed, there’s one thing you’ll want more…
你会为之杀戮
One thing you’ll kill for…

Blood.
我说过什么 低调行事
What did I say, about low profile?
有什么要来了
Something’s coming…
他们比你我任何一个都强大
Something… Bigger than any of us alone.
如果你们不能
And if you can’t…
控制自己
control yourselves…
我们就只有死路一条
We’re all going to die.
事已至此
What’s done is done, just…
做好善后
clean up after yourselves.
他们已经吸引了太多的注意
They’ve already drawn too much attention.
我们的无所作为也一样
So has our “Inaction”.
其他人也许已经开始质疑沃尔图里家族的效率
Others may begin to question the Volturi’s effectiveness.
随他们去
Let them.
也许我们应该咨♥询♥下埃罗
Maybe we should consult with Aro.
埃罗的抉择已经被监视
Aro’s decisions are being watched.
必须由我们决定
We must decide.
那就做出抉择吧 是时候了
Then decide sister. It’s time.
没错
Yes, it is.
或者 我们让他们完成自己的使命
Either we let them do what they were created for…
或者 我们消灭他们
Or we end them.
抉择啊抉择
Decisions, decisions…
我们五岁时
When we were five,
人们问我们长大后想做什么
they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up…
我们的回答是宇航员 总统之类的
Our answers were things like astronaut, president…
或者以我来说 一位公主
Or in my case, a princess.
当我们十岁时 他们又问一次
When we were ten, they asked again,
我们回答 摇滚明星 牛仔
and we answered, rock star, cowboy,
或者以我来说 金牌得主
or in my case, a gold medalist.
但是现在我们长大了 他们想要真正的答案
But now that we’ve grown up, they want a serious answer.
这个怎么样
Well, how about this…
谁他妈知道
who the hell knows?
现在不是做出艰难而仓促决定的时候
This isn’t the time to make hard and fast decisions,
现在是犯错误的时候
this is the time to make mistakes.
登上错误的列车 困在某处
Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere.
坠入爱河 一次又一次
Fall in love, a lot.
主修哲学 因为那是最没前途的专业
Major in philosophy, because there’s no way to make a career out of that.
改变主意 再反悔 因为没有什么是永恒的
Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing is permanent.
所以 尽可能地去犯错
So, make as many mistakes as you can.
那样 有一天 当他们问我们想做什么时
That way, someday, when they ask what we wanna be…
我们不需要再猜测 因为已经了然于心
we won’t have to guess. We’ll know.
你做到了
You’ve made it!
你觉得我的演讲怎么样
What’d you think of my speech?
太像广♥告♥ 励志书籍之类的吗 说吧
Too easy-breezy, too self-helpful? You may admit it.
不会 你干得很好
No, you pretty much nailed it.
我天生就是做领袖的料 对吧
It’s like I was born to lead, right?
我喜欢这首歌♥ 去跳舞吧
Oh, great. I love this song, let’s go.
-你在这干什么 -你邀请我来的 记得吗
– What are you doing here? – You invited me, remember?
我的右勾拳就那么无力吗
Was my right hook too subtle for you?
那就是我告诉你不要来了
That was me uninviting you.
贝拉 我很抱歉
Look, Bella. I’m sorry… about, you know…
那个吻 还有你的手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!