a creature…
它看起来是人类 可是却坚硬如磐石
It looked like a man, but it was hard like stone,
冷似冰
and cold as ice…
我们勇士的尖牙最终让它四分五裂
Our warriors’ sharp teeth, finally tore it apart.
但是只有火才能将它彻底摧毁
But only fire would completely destroy it.
族人生活在恐惧之中
They lived in fear,
那个吸血鬼绝不是孤身一人
the Cold Man was not alone.
他们猜对了
And they were right.
她将仇恨倾泻到整个村庄
She took her vengeance out on the village.
我们的祖先领袖 塔哈·阿吉
Our elder chief, Taha Aki,
是留下来拯救部落的唯一的精神斗士
was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe,
因为他的儿子死去了
after his son was killed.
塔哈·阿吉的第三个妻子看出他快输了
Taha Aki’s Third Wife could sees that he would lose…
第三个妻子是普通人类
The Third Wife was no magical being,
没有特殊的力量 但是她有
no special powers, but one…
勇气
Courage.
第三个妻子牺牲自己的鲜血
The Third Wife’s sacrifice
分散了女吸血鬼的注意力
distracted the Cold Woman,
足以让塔哈·阿吉毁灭了她
long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her.
她拯救了部落
She saved the tribe.
随着时间的推移 我们的敌人逐一消失
Over time, our enemies have disappeared.
但有一种留存了下来
But one remains…
就是吸血鬼
The Cold Ones.
每当它们靠近 我们的魔力就会苏醒
Our magic awakens when they near.
我们现在就感受到了
And we sense it now,
血液里感到了威胁
we feel the threat in our blood.
灾难即将来临
Something terrible is coming.
我们必须有所准备 所有的人
And we must all be ready. All of us.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
-我好 -是啊 我知道
– I’m so…- Yeah, I know…
我们会给你找个人喝喝的
We’ll find you someone to drink.
保护好自己不要被杀 明白吗
Just try not to get killed, will you?
我还需要人手
I’m gonna need numbers.
西雅图被恐惧笼罩
Seattle is in a state of terror…
警方为急剧增多的谋杀案与失踪案而不解
Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances.
人们猜测 或许是残暴的新帮派
Theories range from a vicious new gang
或许是异常活跃的连环杀手犯案
to a wildly active serial killer…
-CNN记者唐·楚白现场报道 -事情在恶化
– Reporting live, Dawn Chubai. CNN. – It’s getting worse.
我们必须要采取行动
We’re going to have to do something.
只有一个吸血鬼肯定是做不出这种破坏的
It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they’re reporting.
除非他们人数很多
Quite a few more.
没有章法 惹人注意
They’re undisciplined, conspicuous…
他们是新生儿
It’s Newborns.
什么 新生的吸血鬼吗
What, like new vampires?
在他们变化后的头几个月
In their first few months after they change.
是最难控制的时候
That’s when we’re at our most uncontrollable,
因饥渴而疯狂难训
Vicious, insane with thirst.
总是在渴盼
Something to look forward to.
没有人训练这些新生儿
No one has trained these newborns,
但这绝对不是偶然的
but this isn’t random.
有人在制♥造♥吸血鬼军队
Someone’s creating an army.
现在我们必须去西雅图了
Oh, now we definitely going to Seattle.
吸血鬼军队
An Army of vampires?
它们是被制♥造♥出来战斗的
And they’ve been created to fight someone.
我们是离西雅图最近的部族
We’re the only clan even close to Seattle.
不管它们是从哪里来的
Regardless, of who are they were may,
如果我们不阻止他们
if we don’t put a stop to them,
沃尔图里家族会来的
the Volturi will.
我很诧异他们居然放任不管这么久
I’m surprised they’ve let it go on this long.
也许他们正是幕后黑手
Maybe they’re behind it.
在意大利 我读到了埃罗的想法
In Italy, I read Aro’s mind…
他想要我和爱丽丝入伙
He wants me and Alice to join him…
他知道只要我们的家族还在
He knows we’d never choose him
我们就不会同意的
as long as our family is still alive.
一支军队可以替他解决这个问题
An army could solve that for him.
寻人启事
Riley Biers
嗨 吃晚饭了吗
Hey. Did you eat dinner yet?
还没
Um… no… I haven’t.
这个小孩儿莱利·比尔斯
This kid Riley Biers,
一年前失踪了
disappeared over a year ago.
他可怜的父母从那时起
And his poor parents been papering Seattle
把这个贴满了西雅图
with these things ever since.
你是不是觉得他们还是放弃了好
You think they should just give up?
不 如果失踪的是你
I wouldn’t. If it were you…
我永远不会停止找你
Not ever.
我还没想好怎么告诉大家
I have to figure out what to tell people…
为什么圣诞不回家了
Why I won’t be home for Christmases.
为什么我不再拜访他们
Why I won’t visit.
为什么他们再也见不到我
Why they’ll never see me again.
几十年后 你认识的人都会死去
After a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
问题就解决了
Problem solved.
为什么你如此反对我变成吸血鬼
Why are you so against me becoming like you?
我告诉过你
I’ve told you.
不要骗我 肯定还有别的理由
Be honest with me. There’s more.
我知道 你所做的选择会带来的后果
I know the consequences, of this choice you’re making.
我曾经历过
I’ve lived through it,
现在再让你去受这个罪
and to let you suffer that.
你总相信我是有灵魂的
You believe I have a soul…
我没有
I don’t.
之所以冒险同意你的选择
But to risk yours,
是为了永远不会失去你
just for the sake of never having to lose you.
这是我做过最自私的事了
It’s the most selfish thing I’ll ever do.
我以为 你可能是怕我会变得太不一样
I thought, maybe you were afraid that I’ll be too different.
不一样 我不会再
Unlike. I won’t be,
你知道 温暖
you know… warm.
而且气味也会不一样了
And won’t smell the same.
你永远都是我的贝拉
You’ll always be my Bella.
我的贝拉 坚强了
My Bella, just less fragile.
天啊 这里好漂亮
Gosh, it’s so pretty here.
爱丽丝在策划一个盛大的毕业舞会
So, Alice is planning a big graduation party,
你也被邀请了
which you’re invited to.
好吧 我就知道
Yeah, I figured that.
怎么了
What?
我其实想用不同的方式
I just wanted to do this differently.
更愉悦的方式
Smoother.
但如今 没有那么多时间了
But now, I’m out of time.
干嘛
To what?
你必须知道真♥相♥ 贝拉
You need to hear the truth, Bella.
看清你的选择
Understand all your options.
你要知道
And you need to know…
我爱你
that I’m in love with you.
我希望你选择的是我 而不是他
And I want you to choose me, instead of him.
我以为你明白
I thought you understood.
-我对你没有那种感觉 -我不相信
– I don’t feel that way for you.- I don’t buy it.
你不相信什么
What don’t you buy?
这就是我的感觉
That’s how I feel.
你对我还有别的感觉
You feel something else for me,
只是你不愿意承认
you just won’t admit it.
所以我不会放弃的 我要争取你
So I’m not giving up. I’m gonna fight for you.
直到你的心脏停止跳动
Until your heart stops beating.
那好 你倒不会争取太久的
Well, then you’re not gonna have to fight for long.
你急着改变是因为你害怕自己会改变想法
You’re rushing into it because you’re afraid you’ll change your mind.
不 我没有
No, I’m not.
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want.
跟了我不需要改变 贝拉
You wouldn’t have to change for me, Bella.
也不用跟任何人永别
Or say goodbye to anybody.
我能给你的比他更多
I can give you more than him.
我是说 他甚至都不能随心所欲地吻你
I mean, he probably can’t even kiss you without hurting you.
感觉到了吗
Feel that?
血肉之躯和温暖
Flesh and blood and warmth.
爱德华