是谁
Who’s there?!
谁在那儿
Who’s there?!
救命啊
Help!
你们想怎样
What do you want?!
暮光之城第三部 月食
有人说 世界将终结于火
Some say the world will end in fire.
有人说会葬送于冰
Some say in ice…
我曾尝过欲望之果
From what I’ve tasted of desire,
我赞同终结于火
I hold with those who favor fire.
但若非要两度沉沦
But if I had to perish twice…
我想我对仇恨了解够多
I think I know enough of hate,
可以说 如果是毁灭
To say that,for destruction,
葬送于冰也不错
Ice,is also great.
是个选择
And would suffice.
别闹了 我英语要期末考
You know,I’ve got an English final
我得专心复习
I gotta focus.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
转化我
Change me.
如果你嫁给我 我就答应
Okey I will if you marry me,
这叫做折衷
It’s called a compromise.
这叫做强迫
It’s just called coercion.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
婚姻只不过是一纸证书
Marriage is just…is a piece of paper.
在我的时代 这是表明”我爱你”的方式
Where I am from,it’s the way one says, “I love you”.
在我的时代 我这个年纪
Where I come from,at my age…
结婚意味着”这孩子怀孕了”
It’s the way one says,”I just got knocked up”.
你是在意大家的看法
So, you’re worried about what people will think.
三分之二的婚姻都以离婚收场
You know, it’s two out of three marriages end in divorce.
我想 吸血鬼和人类结婚
Well, I think you’ll find the…
他们的离婚率大概会低些
vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower.
-嫁给我吧 -我不能
– Just marry me. – I can’t.
我四点要回去
I have to be back at four.
《华盛顿观察家》
被杀 失踪 怀疑为连环杀手作案 乔治城小巷发现又一受害者
四点准时回家
Four o’clock on the dot.
那孩子现在是想讨好我吗
That kid trying to brown nose me now or something?
人家有名字 你现在嫌他太守时了吗
He has a name. And now he’s too punctual for you?
好吧
Okey…
你知道自己为什么被禁足 对吧
You understand why you’re being punished, right?
知道 因为我太让你担心了
I know, I put you through hell.
没错 我担心死了
Yes, you did.
但我将你禁足有别的原因
But I have other reasons,for grounding you.
比如
Like…
我想让你和他保持一定距离
I just want you to get some separation from him.
爸爸 你不能这样
Dad, there is nothing you can say.
爱德华是我生命中的一部分
Edward is in my life.
是啊 这我十分清楚
Yeah, I’m gathering that.
好吧 不如这样
So, alright. How about this?
我们做个约定
I’ll make you a deal.
我可以给你解除禁令
You’re not grounded anymore,
如果你自♥由♥之后 也会去见其他朋友的话
If…You use your new found freedom…to see some of your other friends too,
比如说 见雅各布
Like…Like Jacob.
他如今的日子很不好过
He’s going through a really tough time right now,
他爸爸很担心他
His Dad’s really worried about him.
我记得 你伤心的时候
I remember when that was you.
需要朋友安慰 那时陪在你身边的是雅各
You needed a friend,Jake was there.
我是雅各 请留言
Hey, it’s Jake.Leave a message.
雅各布好几周没理我了
Jacob hadn’t talk to me in weeks.
我想要和好 可是他不给我机会
I wanted to fix it,he just…He wouldn’t give me the chance.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你现在要去保留地
You’re going now to the reservation.
你怎么会知道
How’d you … ?
是爱丽丝预见的
Alice…
你们连我的车也盯着吗
Did you do this to my truck?
贝拉 你要理解
Bella, you have to understand.
你的安全就是我的一切
Your safety is everything to me.
雅各布绝不会伤害我的
Jacob is not gonna hurt me!
他不会有意伤害你 但狼人容易失控
Not intentionally,but the wolves have no control…
爱德华 直到毕业前 我都可以去见他
Edward!I have…until graduation,to see him.
之后我就会成为吸血鬼 他会永远恨我
And I’ll be one of you,and he’ll hate me forever.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-你们好 -来得正好 听听这个
– Hey. – Just in time. Alright, check it out.
听听你要说什么
Alright, let’s see what you got.
同学们 我们是未来的主人
My fellow students.We are the future.
只要你相信
Anything is possible…
-一切皆有可能 -不错
– …If you just believe. – Nice
-完美 -准备个演讲稿吧
– Perfect. – And got yourself a speech.
不 要是拿这个当演讲稿
No, this will be my speech.
除非我想被大家丢来的毕业证砍死
When I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head.
谢谢你的好意
So…Thank you.
杰西你就守着这些陈词滥调吧
Ya gotta embrace the cliches,Jess.
这些陈词滥调 每个演说者都会说一遍
They have the bread and butter of all valedictorians.
所以你当不了毕业演讲代表
And that is why you are not valedictorian.
杰西不需要这些陈词滥调
And Jess doesn’t need cliches.
你的演讲会很棒的
Speech is gonna be epic.
很棒 那会改写人生的
Epic? It’ll change lives.
我打算开个派对
I decided to throw a party.
天知道我们还要从高中毕业多少次
After all, how many times we gonna graduate high school?
开派对 在你家吗
A party? At your place?
我从没去过你家
I’ve never seen your house.
从没有人去过他们家
No one’s ever seen their house.
-又要开派对吗 爱丽丝 -会很好玩的
– Another party, Alice? – It’ll be fun.
是啊 你上次也这么说
Yeah.That’s what you said last time.
-安吉拉 -什么事
– Hey, Angela. – Yes.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need some help with those?
你知道她预见了什么 告诉我
I know you know what she saw. Tell me.
没什么事
It was nothing.
你在担心
You looked worried.
我只是担心大家看出爱丽丝的异常反应
Just that everyone would notice how strange Alice is.
都过去那么久了 不用担心
I think that ship sailed long ago.
我想知道出了什么事
I wonder what’s wrong.
西雅图有个人失踪一年多了
There’s someone missing in Seattle, over a year ago.
查理正在想办法 但是
Charlie is doing what he can,but…
你知道些什么
Do you know something about this?
我们一直在追踪西雅图的情况
We’ve been tracking the situation in Seattle for a while.
离奇失踪 不明原因死亡
Unexplained disappearances,killings…
如果事态再扩大的话
If the situation gets anymore conspicuous,
沃尔图里家族家族就会介入
the Volturi will step in.
如果他们去西雅图 就有可能来这里
If they go to Seattle,they can come here.
他们会发现 我还是人类
They can see I’m still human.
我们不会坐以待毙
We won’t get that far.
如果有必要 我们会去西雅图
But we’ll go to Seattle if we have to.
-我会第一时间传真给你们 -谢谢
– I’ll fax these down the first thing. – Thank you.
-可以去吃晚饭了吗 -可以
– You’re ready for dinner? – Yeah.
就我们两人一起吃晚饭 对吧
It is still just…you and I, alright?
是的 我只是顺路送她
No, I’m just dropping her off.
-回头见 -再见
– See you later. – Bye.
贝拉 我父母让我提醒你
Bella. My parents wanted to remind you about the…
不要忘了用生日那天送你的机票
airline ticket you got for your birthday.
什么机票
What airline ticket?
去佛罗里达州看妈妈的往返机票
A round trip ticket to see Mom in Florida.
真慷慨啊
That was generous.
马上就过期了 他们建议你这周末用掉
And it expires soon, they say you might wanna use it this weekend.
我不能抛下一切 说去就去啊
I can’t just drop everything and go.
这也许是你毕业前最后一次见她的机会了
It might be your last chance to see her before you graduate.
这提议不错
It might not be a bad idea.
出城几天
Get out of the town for a couple of days,
分开一段时间
get some distance.
好吧 我可以去看妈妈
Yeah,I wouldn’t mind seeing Mom…
但你要用情侣票和我一起去
As long as you use the companion ticket.
等等