这可不太妙
Not so great.
我知道你对爱德华是这么说的
I know that’s what you told Edward.
不管怎样
Whatever.
能躲开那群臭烘烘的吸血恶魔 我很开心
I’m just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我知道
I know.
他们是好人
They’re the good guys.
可说实话
But come on,
那两位德古拉 真的很
Dracula One and Two are
诡异
creepy.
小宝贝来啦 快过来
There she is. Come here.
看啊
Wow! Look at you.
你又长了半英尺
You’ve grown half a foot!
真的
Seriously.
有六英寸了
Like 6 inches.
进来吧 午饭准备好了
Come on inside. Lunch is on the table.
还可以布置圣诞树
We got a tree to decorate, huh?
我还要跑几个地方
I’ve actually got a few errands to run, guys.
很快就回来
I’ll be back soon, okay?
我们进去
Come on. Let’s go.
爱丽丝的留言给了我新的希望
Alice’s note gave me a new sense of hope.
也许她早就为我们安排好了
Maybe she had a plan for us after all.
也许J. 詹克斯就是答案
And maybe J. Jenks was the key.
-我要找詹克斯先生 -这边
– I’m meeting Mr. Jenks. – Right this way.
-卡伦太太 -你好
– Mrs. Cullen. – Hi.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
I’m so happy you called.
我通常和客户在这里见面
I always meet my private clients here.
这里比办公室更舒适些
It’s more comfortable than the office.
也更公开
And it’s more public.
J 你的工作是什么
What type of work do you do, J.?
什么都做一点
Oh, you know, this and that.
一点都不重复 所以其乐无穷
It’s always different, which keeps it interesting.
你认识爱丽丝和贾斯帕很久了吗
Have you known Alice and Jasper long?
我和他们共事20多年了
I’ve been working with them for more than 20 years.
在那之前 我已故的搭档认识贾斯帕15年了
And my late partner knew Jasper 15 years before that.
他很…
He is, uh,
他保养得出奇地好
unusually well-preserved.
是啊 确实
Yes, he is.
相信贾斯帕先生的假期一定很愉快
I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation.
他告诉你他去哪了吗
He didn’t tell you where he was going, did he?
不不 他过来下单的时候
No, no, no, he just mentioned that he was leaving
只提到他要离开
when he came by to place his order.
他要的东西弄到了吧
I assume that his order is ready?
当然
Of course.
我一向使命必达
I’ve never been late with a delivery.
有问题吗
There a problem?
没有
No.
我先生和我以为大家会一起走
My husband and I thought that we’d all be traveling together.
贾斯帕说只有两个人一起走
Jasper said only two were traveling.
他的指示很明确
His instructions were very clear.
是我弄错了
It’s my mistake.
那显然不可能
Apparently, that’s not going to happen.
爱丽丝的预言很清晰
Alice’s vision was clear.
蕾妮斯梅会有未来
Renesmee would have a future.
但爱德华和我并不会参与其中
But Edward and I wouldn’t be a part of it.
小乖乖
How ya doin’?
我最亲爱的蕾妮斯梅
“My dearest Renesmee,
我以为我们可以永远在一起
“I thought we would have forever together.
但事与愿违
“But forever isn’t as long as I’d hoped.
我现在知道爱丽丝为什么给我留下线索了
“I know now why Alice left me clues.
她是为了保护你
“It was to keep you safe.
你和雅各布需要的东西 都在这包里了
“Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack.
雅各布会保护你
“Jacob will protect you.
他会告诉你图库纳部落的传说
“And he’ll help you learn about the Ticuna legends.”
真够理想主义的 是吧
It’s a romantic notion, isn’t it?
正义的少数可以战胜一个大恶魔
That a righteous few can defy a great evil.
但我必须承认 有那么一下
I must admit, you even had me believing.
连我都相信了
For a moment.
祝你好运 你会需要好运的
Well, good luck. You’re gonna need it.
加油吧
Cheers.
大雪落地了
The snow is sticking.
至少我们能好好过完这一天
Hey, we still have today.
有人能照顾查理 我很欣慰
I’m so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him.
贝拉 没有人要放弃
Bella, no one’s giving up here.
好了 礼物时间到 走吧
All right! Present time! Let’s go!
赛思 里尔 别吃了
Seth, Leah, stop eating.
雅各 你先来 开始吧
Jake, you start. Get it going.
-你送我什么 -什么都没有
– What did you get me? – I’m not giving you anything.
得了吧 给我带什么了
Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?
爸爸 我们没时间包装
Well, Dad, we didn’t have time to wrap yours,
直接给你吧
but here it is.
弗雷泽河[北美洲西部]钓鱼五日游
It’s a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River.
给你和苏的
It’s for you and Sue.
明天就出发
You leave tomorrow.
真是太棒了 谢谢你们
Wow, that’s really nice. Thank you.
明天吗 明天我可走不了
Tomorrow? I can’t leave tomorrow.
我帮你调好班了
I made arrangements for you at work.
够狡猾
Sneaky.
也够奢侈
And extravagant.
恐怕不能退款
And non-refundable, I’m afraid.
你们是想把我支开吗
You two trying to get rid of me?
因为你们成功了
Because it’s working!
弗雷泽河 我们要大展身手了
Fraser River. That means we’ll be chasing cutthroat.
也许还能看见彩虹和公牛
We might even hook a rainbow or some bulls.
女人真是乐天知命
Woman knows her trout.
真漂亮 给我看看
Hey, beautiful. Let me see.
雅各布给你做的吗
Jacob make this for you?
要戴上吗
Wanna put it on?
真好看
It’s so pretty.
真的很漂亮
It is really pretty.
我正想说呢
That’s what I’m talkin’ about.
大战前的篝火之夜
A little pre-battle bonfire,
讲讲战争故事
telling war stories,
或者像雕像似地傻站着
or just standing there like frickin’ statues.
美国随便一场战争 我都经历过
Name any American battle. I was there.
小比格霍恩河战役[1876年]
Little Bighorn.
我差一点就咬到卡斯特了[南北战争名将]
I came this close to biting Custer.
可是被印第安人捷足先登了
But the Indians got him first.
奥列格攻打君士坦丁堡时[公元911年]
Try Oleg’s assault on Constantinople.
他并非靠自己获胜
He didn’t win that one on his own.
要说战争
If you’re talking battles,
不得不提 十一年战争[16♥4♥1-1652]
you’re talking the Eleven Years’ War.
说到叛乱 谁都不如爱尔兰人
No one does rebellion like the Irish.
十一年战争 你们输了
You lost the Eleven Years’ War.
没错 但那是一次彻底的叛乱
Aye. But it was one hell of a rebellion.
我们掌权后 各色人等蜂拥而至
When we ruled, everything came to us.
受害者
Prey,
外交家
diplomats,
投机倒把者
favor seekers.
虽然我们权力大
Such was our power.
但从不给自己戴高帽 从不以圣人自居
But we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints.
我们很诚实 从不粉饰太平
We were honest about what we were.
我们坐了很久
We sat still for a very long time.
都没注意到身体要冻僵了
We didn’t notice we were beginning to petrify.
也许该感谢沃尔图里家族
Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor
烧了我们的城♥堡♥
when they burned our castles.
这报仇的机会
We’ve been waiting 1,500 years
我们等了一千五百年
to return that favor.
这么多年来 我们就等着这一战
We have been ready to do battle for ages.
我忍♥不住想
I can’t help thinking,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!