出什么事了
What’s happened?
一下子解释不清楚
It’s hard to explain
但我希望你们别急着下结论 可以吗
but I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that?
没问题
Of course.
好了
Okay.
该带你见见其他人了
Time to meet some new people.
他们要是不喜欢我怎么办
What if they don’t like me?
-他们会喜欢你的 -是的
– They’ll love you. – They will.
只要他们了解你
Once they understand you.
他们只是从没见过和你一样的人
They just haven’t met anyone like you before.
来吧
Okay.
沃尔图里家族会找上我们所有人
The Volturi will come for all of us.
你快把那东西弄走
You get that thing out of here.
她不像看起来的那样
She’s not what she looks like.
这是违禁的
This is a crime!
退后
Stay back!
她血管里流着鲜血
She has blood in her veins.
你们可以感受到她的温度
You can feel her warmth.
我能感受到
I can feel it.
我是她的生父
I’m her biological father.
-贝拉是她的母亲 -怎么可能
– Bella is her mother. – Impossible.
是真的 我生她的时候还是人类
It’s true. She was born while I was still human.
从没听说过这种事
I’ve never heard of such a thing.
可以的话 让她展示给你看
She can show you, if you let her.
坦尼娅 这要求不过分吧
Tanya, you owe us this much.
我们大难临头
We’re all under a death sentence
都是因为你妹妹不给我们机会解释
because your sister didn’t let us explain.
别怕
Don’t be afraid.
这是她交流的方式
This is how she communicates.
是真的
It’s true.
她不是嗜血妖童
She’s not immortal.
我知道族群里其他人也会有同样的恐惧
I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well.
恐惧未知
Fear of the unknown.
恐惧沃尔图里家族
Fear of the Volturi.
艾蒙 拜托了
Amun, please!
我帮不了你 卡莱尔
I cannot help you, Carlisle.
要不是情况紧急我也不会来求你
I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t urgent.
请你们走吧
You must go.
我倒是想听听
I’d like to hear about it.
我从未见过艾蒙的朋友
I never get to meet any of Amun’s friends.
他老喜欢把我藏起来
He likes to keep me hidden.
真不明白为什么
I can’t imagine why.
-卡莱尔 -本杰明
– Carlisle. – Benjamin.
本杰明能操控自然元素
Benjamin can influence the elements.
而我有超凡的自控力
And here I get super self-control.
她们是谁
Who are they?
塞娜和查弗丽娜
Senna and Zafrina.
来自亚马逊
From the Amazon.
塞娜和查弗丽娜的到来
The arrival of Senna and Zafrina
说明我们的请求
meant that our plea was being heard
已经传至世上最遥远的角落
in even the most remote corners of the world
同时 其他人则在就近寻找见证人
while others searched for witnesses closer to home.
卡莱尔在约克城战场结识的爱国者
A patriot Carlisle first met on the battlefield at Yorktown
出乎意料地成了我们的盟友
would become our most unlikely ally.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我痛恨第一次不列颠入侵
I hated the first British invasion.
第二次更可恨
And I hate the second one even more.
甲壳虫乐队你也恨吗
Even the Beatles?
真的吗 加勒特
Really, Garrett?
本性难移
Old habits die hard.
卡莱尔需要你
Carlisle needs you.
有意思
Sounds interesting.
救命
Help!
但我得先饱餐一顿
But first I’d better finish my meal.
救救我 救命
Help me! Help!
每个人都被说服
Each of them was won over.
每个人都看到了真♥相♥
Each was made to see.
卡莱尔说服他的爱尔兰朋友们
Carlisle convinced his Irish friends
前来福克斯
to make the journey to Forks.
我们很感激他们的帮助
Although we were grateful for their help,
但他们对人血的渴望让我们很为难
their thirst for human blood complicated the situation.
罗莎莉和埃美特找来的游牧者更是捉摸不定
The nomads Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable.
特别是彼得
Especially Peter,
新生时还与贾斯帕一起打过仗
who had fought alongside Jasper as a newborn.
被红眼睛包围了
Lotta red eyes around here.
他们答应不在这一带猎食
They agreed not to hunt in the area.
但他们总得找个地方捕食
But they’ll feed somewhere.
由于前来的吸血鬼越来越多
As more vampires set foot in their territory,
更多的奎鲁特人转变了
more Quileutes turned.
本性驱使他们加入了狼群
Their nature compelling them to join the pack.
放松 放松
Hey, easy there. Hey!
没事的
It’s all right.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
卡莱尔和埃斯梅终于带回最后一位见证人
Finally, Carlisle and Esme returned with our last witness.
-来了多少 -18个
– How many came? – Eighteen.
你的朋友们真够意思
You have some good friends.
爱丽丝呢
And Alice?
我们都要上阿罗的名单了
We’ll all be on Aro’s list now.
这一逃就要几百年 你就这么对我
Centuries on the run. That’s what you’ve brought me.
真够朋友啊 卡莱尔
Some friend, Carlisle.
埃利斯戴 来见见大家吧
Alistair, come meet everyone.
我和你说过了 如果打起来
I already told you, if it comes to a fight,
我是不会和沃尔图里家族作对的
I won’t stand against the Volturi.
不会打起来的
It won’t come to a fight.
我就待在阁楼里
I’ll be in the attic.
他不是太合群
He’s not a people person.
我们请来了18个吸血鬼
We opened our home to 18 vampires.
许多都有独特的天赋
Many with gifts of their own.
查弗丽娜能驾驭思想
Zafrina had power over the mind.
能让你看到任何她想要你看的东西
She could make anyone see what she wanted them to.
要不是你现在拉着我的手
If she weren’t holding my hand right now,
我都得说这是真的了
I could swear this was real.
我什么都没看到
I don’t see anything.
爱德华 你没说你老婆是个保护盾
Edward, you didn’t tell me your wife is a shield.
什么是保护盾
What’s a shield?
我知道的保护盾都不像她这样
The ones I’ve met are so different.
是一种防御能力
It’s a defensive talent.
这就是为什么 我的读心术对你无效
It’s why I couldn’t read your mind, even before.
阿罗也是
It’s why Aro couldn’t.
这是一种非常强大的天赋
You have a very powerful gift.
她确实是保护盾 错不了
Oh, yeah, she’s a shield, all right.
不然肯定站不住了
Shoulda put her on her ass.
或许你的电压没那么高
Or your voltage has been exaggerated.
或许只对弱者起作用
Maybe it only works on the weak.
加勒特 劝你还是别了
Garrett, I wouldn’t.
你真是惊为天人
You are an amazing woman.
你们能引起严重的破坏
Now, you guys can do some serious damage.
所以要学会控制自己的变身
Which is why you’ll need to control your phasing.
要是你妈妈让你烦了
If your mom pisses you off,
你总不希望把她的头拧下来吧
you don’t want to tear her head off.
有不速之客
Whoever’s coming wasn’t invited.
弗拉德米尔 史蒂芬
Vladimir, Stefan,
你们可是不远万里啊
you’re a long way from home.
他们来这儿干嘛
What are they doing here?
听说沃尔图里家族冲你们来了
We heard the Volturi were moving against you.
但你们不愿孤军奋战
But that you would not stand alone.
我们是被冤枉的
We didn’t do what we were accused of.
我们不管你们做了什么 卡莱尔
We do not care what you did, Carlisle.
我们等了一千年了
We have been waiting a millennium
就盼着有人挫挫那帮意大利混♥蛋♥的锐气
for the Italian scum to be challenged.