I was playing around with our mom’s names.
蕾妮和埃斯梅
Renee and Esme.
就是蕾妮斯梅
I was thinking Renesmee.
蕾… 蕾妮斯梅
R-Renesmee?
很奇怪吗
Too weird?
不奇怪
It’s not too weird.
很好听
It’s beautiful!
还很特别
And it’s unique.
而且贴合实际
It certainly fits the situation.
我喜欢这个名字
I like Renesmee.
他喜欢
He likes it.
罗莎莉 递一下吗♥啡♥
Rosalie, pass the morphine.
卡莱尔说胎盘肯定脱落了
Carlisle said that the placenta must have detached.
-他会尽快赶来 -我们得开始了
– He’s coming as fast as he can. – We’ll have to do it.
罗莎 药效还没扩散呢
Rose, let the morphine spread.
没时间了 他要死了
There’s no time. He’s dying.
赶快动手 现在
Get him out now!
看着我 贝拉
Look at me, Bella.
罗莎莉 控制住
Rosalie, don’t!
爱丽丝 把她带走
Alice, get her out of here!
罗莎莉
Rosalie!
救救她 你得转化她
Save her! You gotta change her!
我没办法 孩子还没生出来
I can’t! Not whilst he’s still in there.
我必须先把他弄出来
I gotta get him out first.
集中注意力 千万不要放弃
Stay focused. Keep your heart beating.
他要憋死了
He’s suffocating!
是个女孩
It’s Renesmee!
太美了
You’re beautiful!
贝拉
Bella?
贝拉
Bella?!
贝拉
Bella?!
雅各布 抱着孩子
Jacob, take the baby.
给我拿远点儿
Keep that away from me.
爱德华
Edward.
交给我吧
I’ll take care of her.
我保证她会安全 给我吧
I promise I’m okay, let me.
这是什么
What’s that?
是我的血
My venom.
应该有用的
It supposed to be working.
我不会杀了你
I won’t kill you…
那太便宜你了
That would be too easy.
你应该为此痛苦一辈子
You deserve to live with this.
她没能挺过来
She didn’t make it.
你没有死
You’re not dead.
拜托
Come on!
别这样
Come on!
不会的 会起作用的
No. It will work.
求你了 求求你…
Please, please…
回到我身边吧 求求你
Come back to me please…
求你了 贝拉
Bella, please.
不管他做了什么
I don’t care what he’s done.
他还是我的儿子
He’s still my son.
对不起了 比利
I’m sorry, Billy.
我只是来告诉你一声
I just thought you should know.
贝拉死了
Bella is dead.
那东西害死了她
It killed her.
出发
Let’s go!
就像地心引力
It’s like gravity.
你的重心完全改变了
Your whole center shifts.
突然之间 你不再受地球的牵制
Suddenly, it’s not the earth holding you here.
你会为她做任何事
You would do anything,
做一切改变
be anything she needs.
你是她的朋友
A Friend.
兄长
A Brother.
守护者
A Protector.
爱丽丝 贾斯帕
Alice! Jasper!
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
-我们处于下风 -绝对的下风
– We’re outnumbered. – By a lot.
我绝不会让他们伤害我的家人
I won’t let them hurt my family.
停下 到此为止
Stop! It’s over.
你要想杀她 先杀了我
If you kill her, you kill me.
雅各布被烙印了
Jacob imprinted.
他们伤不了她
They can’t hurt her.
狼人的烙印爱人不会受到伤害
Whomever a wolf imprints on can’t be harmed.
这是他们至高无上的法则
It’s their most absolute law.
她不该一动不动的
She shouldn’t be so still.
是吗♥啡♥的原因
It’s the morphine.
-可能太晚了 -不 爱德华
– Maybe it was too late. – No, Edward.
听从她的心吧
Listen to her heart.
别急,后面还有彩蛋哦
是卡莱尔来信
It’s from Carlisle.
“开”字开头 对吧 比安卡小甜心
Which is spelled with an “S” Sweet Bianca.
他那一窝又添了新成员
He’s added a new member to his coven.
壮大实力嘛
Increasing his power.
先是拼写后是语法 频频出错
First it’s the spelling and the grammar.
好在我们与卡伦家恩怨已了
At least our dispute with the Cullens is over.
谁说的
Over?
当然没有
Goodness no…
我们之间的恩怨可不仅仅在于一个人类
Our dispute goes far beyond the fate of a mere human.
那还能是什么
And what might it be?
我以为你早就知道
I thought you understood
他们手上有样东西我一直念念不忘
They have something I want.