I wasn’t born to follow you or anyone else.
别担心 他们没有跟着我们
Don’t worry. They’re not following us.
你在这儿干什么
What do you think you’re doing here?
-我离开了山姆的队伍 -回家去 塞思
– I left Sam’s pack. – Go home, Seth.
-我不会站在他那一边 -会 你会的
– I won’t stand behind him. – Oh, yes, you will!
我没开玩笑 离开这儿
I’m not kidding. Get out of here.
这是命令吗
Is that an order?
你也要我对你俯首屈膝吗
You gonna make me bow down, too?
我不会对任何人下命令
I’m not ordering anyone.
听着 我只是要一个人做事 明白吗
Look, I’m just going off on my own here, okay?
太棒了
Great!
-我跟你一起 -不 你不行
– And I’ve got your back. – No, you don’t!
如果山姆追杀贝拉
If Sam comes after Bella,
你真的准备好对抗你的兄弟了吗
are you really ready to fight your own brother?
还有你姐姐
Your sister?
如果这样做是对的话
If it’s the right thing to do.
随便你
Whatever.
我要去给卡伦一家提个醒
I’m gonna go give the Cullen’s the heads up.
随便你
Do what you want.
这多棒啊
How cool is this?!
二人组合
A two man pack!
-二人组对抗全世界 -你很吵诶 塞思
– Two against the world. – You’re getting on my nerves, Seth.
我闭嘴
I’ll shut up.
这我做得到
Can do.
做好准备
Get ready.
他们要来杀贝拉了
They’re coming for Bella.
他们别想碰她一根毫毛
They’re not going to touch her.
同意
Agreed.
天哪 我从这儿都能闻到他们的味道
Man, I can smell them all the way out here.
你到这儿来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我可不会让我的弟弟来送死
I’m not going to let my little brother get himself killed.
走开 莉亚 我能照顾好自己
Go away, Leah! I’ll take care of myself.
你这样想就证明你还需要个保姆
That you think so proves that you need a babysitter.
你们俩个都闭嘴行吗
Will both of you shut up?
-山姆派你来的吗 -山姆都不知道我离开了
– Sam send you? – Sam doesn’t even know I left.
我想他刚刚发现了
I think he’s just figured it out.
雅各布
Jake,
我知道他的计划
I know what his plan is.
山姆已经玩不出什么新花样了
Sam’s lost the element of surprise
他又不想以多敌少
and he doesn’t wanna take you on outnumbered.
所以他不会跟你们起正面冲突
So he’s not gonna come at you head on.
他会包围这里 等待有利时机
He’s got the place surrounded and he’ll wait for an opportunity.
不恶战一场他休想得逞
He won’t get through without a fight.
不许打
No fights.
-我们不能打破协约 -协约已经作废了
– We won’t be the ones to break the treaty. – The treaty is void.
-至少山姆这么想 -我们可不一样
– At least in Sam’s mind. – Not in ours.
卡莱尔 我们都很久没捕猎了
Carlisle, no one’s hunted for weeks.
我们会想办法
We’ll make do.
你帮了我们一个很大的忙 雅各布
You’ve done us a great service, Jacob.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道他们就在附近
I know they’re out there somewhere,
但我什么也听不见
but I can’t hear them anymore.
太安静了
It’s so quiet.
我也听不见了
I’ve stopped hearing them, too.
从决定离开的那一刻
The second I decided to leave.
这感觉不错
It’s nice.
-你明白你不能留在这儿 -但我没有地方…
– You know you can’t stay here. – But I don’t have any place…
我不相信你能跟卡伦家和平相处
I can’t trust you with the Cullen’s.
你对他们恨之入骨
You hate them too much.
-我你也讨厌 -我不需要喜欢你
-You don’t even like me. – I don’t have to.
只要让我跟着你就行
I just have to follow you.
塞思不想让你留在这儿
Look, Seth doesn’t want you here.
我也不想
Neither do I.
我早就习惯了受人冷落
Being unwanted isn’t exactly a new thing to me.
我不会碍你的事
Look, I’ll stay out of your way.
让我♥干♥什么都行 只要别让我回山姆那儿
I’ll do whatever you want, except go back to Sam’s pack
做一个他躲也躲不掉的可怜前女友
and be the pathetic ex-girlfriend he can’t get away from.
你不知道
You don’t know how many times
我多希望能被别人打上烙印
I wished I could imprint on someone.
随便哪个人都行
Anyone.
只是为了解开那层关系吗
Just to break the connection.
好吧
Alright,
我要在这儿绕一圈
I’m gonna do a perimeter around.
愿意跟在我旁边吗
Got my flank?
不死之子
吸血鬼之子
她的肋骨断了
Her rib is cracked,
但没有碎片
but they’re no splinters.
而且也没有刺破什么
It hasn’t punctured anything.
-是暂时没有 -爱德华
– Yet. – Edward.
它现在开始压断骨头了
It’s breaking her bones now.
它要从里面把你压碎
It’s crushing you from the inside out.
卡莱尔 把你跟我说的告诉她
Carlisle, tell her what you told me.
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉我吧 卡莱尔
Carlisle, tell me.
没事的
It’s alright.
胎儿与你的身体相互排斥
The fetus isn’t compatible with your body.
它太强大了
It’s too strong.
它会阻止你摄取必需的营养
It won’t allow you to get the nutrition you need.
它在不断削弱你 每分每秒
It’s starving you by the hour,
我无法阻止它 也没办法让它慢下来
I can’t stop it and I can’t slow it down.
照这样下去 你的心脏
At this rate, your heart
会在生产之前力竭而亡
will give out before you can deliver.
-那我就坚持到底再… -贝拉
– Then I’ll hold on as long as I can and … – Bella
有可能我们的血也救不了你
There are some conditions even venom can’t overcome.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
爱德华 对不起
Edward, I’m sorry.
没有你我怎么活得下去
I can’t live without you.
你不会的 你还会有我的一部分
You won’t. You’ll have a part of me.
他需要你
He’ll need you.
如果它害死了你 你真的觉得
Do you honestly think I could love
我能爱 甚至容忍♥这个东西吗
or even tolerate it, if it killed you?
这不是他的错
It’s not his fault.
你得接受他
You have to accept what it is.
因为你没给我选择的机会
Because you’ve given me no choice!
贝拉 我们应该同心协力的 不是吗
Bella, we’re supposed to be partners, remember?
但你这次私自下了决定
But you’ve decided this on your own.
你决定离开我
You’ve decided to leave me.
-别这么想 -那你让我怎么想
– Don’t see it that way. – Well I have no other way to see it.
失去爱人的是我
Cause it’s me who’ll lose you.
我没得选择
And I don’t choose that.
我不会这么做
I don’t choose that.
冷吗
Are you cold?
我来吧
I got it.
别这样
Don’t do that.
哪样
What?
笑得好像我是你最爱的人
Smile like I’m your favorite person in the world.
你是其中之一
You’re one of them.
你在这我才觉得完整 雅各布
It feels complete when you’re here, Jake.
我们得想办法让她吸收些营养
We need to find a way to get some food into her system.
-要是能让我看到胎儿的样子 -是宝宝
– If only I could see the fetus, – Baby.
我也许能知道它想要什么
Maybe I could figure out what it wants.
你的想法有道理
I think you might be right.
雅各布刚刚想到一个主意
Jacob just had an idea.
不算什么主意 不过是随便一想
It wasn’t an idea, it was a snide comment.
你想到了什么
What were you thinking?
它大概只是牙齿痒了
That it’s probably just
想找个人咬上几口
looking for someone to sink its teeth into.
他饿了吗
He’s thirsty?
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
它要是饿急了 动物血没用